Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by renegade50
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
Originally Posted by slumlord
Just imagine how awesome that deer would have been in a couple of years. I thought you guys only shot 4 yr old plus deer especially seeing as you don't eat them.

Democrats gotta eat too.

Yesth, but if you are a cock hunter like myself you should be letting that one walk and it will have a nice juicy large cock in a couple years not to mention giving it time to become more phaggish. Us poor Democrats don't mind sucking cock with inferior genetics biding our time for mister big in a couple of years

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Thats all you got? How pathetic. You bust on people constantly for shooting small bucks and then you shoot a 2.5 yr old that has the potential of becoming a true monster. You are either a hypocrite or a dumbass. My guess is a combination of both.

Lol!!!
Wheres are those pics of you and smash again???
You have never denied being a flaming phaggot on here either.
Never...
You run on back to work at the Nashville Ballet now.
Go sniff some soiled male ballet dancer spandex or whatever.
You know you have...

Mandatory laughing smileys

Doesn't change the fact that you are still a pathetic dumbass hypocrite.

GB1

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by Raeford
Jimy, how much was a gallon of gas at this time last year, two years, three years?
Today?

You mean back during the pandemic when the price of oil dropped so low ($11.26 a barrel) because of lack of demand that they had to reduce oil production in every oil producing country on the planet. In 2020, when god's chosen one was president, the US had the largest reduction in oil production in the country's history. You mean those gas prices from a year ago?

Last edited by JimFromTN; 11/17/21.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Just imagine how awesome that deer would have been in a couple of years. I thought you guys only shot 4 yr old plus deer especially seeing as you don't eat them.

Democrats gotta eat too.

Yesth, but if you are a cock hunter like myself you should be letting that one walk and it will have a nice juicy large cock in a couple years not to mention giving it time to become more phaggish. Us poor Democrats don't mind sucking cock with inferior genetics biding our time for mister big in a couple of years

Thats all you got? How pathetic. You bust on people constantly for shooting small bucks and then you shoot a 2.5 yr old that has the potential of becoming a true monster. You are either a hypocrite or a dumbass. My guess is a combination of both.

Lol!!!
Never...
You know you have...

You are a ballet dancer? Wtf

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Jimy, how much was a gallon of gas at this time last year, two years, three years?
Today?

You mean back during the pandemic when the price of oil dropped so low ($11.26 a barrel) because of lack of demand that they had to reduce oil production in every oil producing country on the planet. In 2020, when god's chosen one was president, the US had the largest reduction in oil production in the country's history. You mean those gas prices from a year ago?

https://www.npr.org/2020/03/08/8134...scount-in-oil-sold-to-asia-europe-and-u-

You are dumb sob.. let’s start with facts something you don’t deal with. The saudis started discounting oil to drive down the cost of barrel oil. Which we all saw drop to $10-$11 bucks. This forced a lot of companies to lay off their crews in west Texas. You cannot compete with $10 a barrel oil.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Jim's a lying kcunt on the level of stanky Psaki.
I wish both would fugging die.

IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Today?

Reading comprehension.....
RIF

FJB & FJT
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by 79S

Democrats gotta eat too.

Lol!!!
Never...
You know you have...

You are a ballet dancer? Wtf

Its more contemporary improv than ballet

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by 79S
Today?

https://www.npr.org/2020/03/08/8134...scount-in-oil-sold-to-asia-europe-and-u-

You are dumb sob.. let’s start with facts something you don’t deal with. The saudis started discounting oil to drive down the cost of barrel oil. Which we all saw drop to $10-$11 bucks. This forced a lot of companies to lay off their crews in west Texas. You cannot compete with $10 a barrel oil.

If you had read the entire article, it said oil prices were already down 30%, which was the largest drop in oil prices since 1991, to below $34 a barrel because of the pandemic. An oil price war with Russia drove the prices down even further to $11 a barrel. The United States still is not up to the pre-pandemic production levels and neither is the rest of the world and yet demand is at pre-pandemic production levels which explains the current price of gas at the pump. Once the US and the rest of the world start pumping oil again at the rate they were pre-pandemic, prices will drop. What no one on here seems to be able to explain is how exactly Biden is causing prices to go up. The reason is real simple. You have no idea. You are simple minded and just look at the price of gas at the pump and blame Biden.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Nothing will ever be Joe Bidens fault.
You work for msn Jimmy?

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Today?

Jimy,
RIF

FJB & FJT
IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
"If you had read the entire article, it said oil prices were already down 30%, which was the largest drop in oil prices since 1991, to below $34 a barrel because of the pandemic. An oil price war with Russia drove the prices down even further to $11 a barrel. The United States still is not up to the pre-pandemic production levels and neither is the rest of the world and yet demand is at pre-pandemic production levels which explains the current price of gas at the pump. Once the US and the rest of the world start pumping oil again at the rate they were pre-pandemic, prices will drop. What no one on here seems to be able to explain is how exactly Biden is causing prices to go up. The reason is real simple. You have no idea. You are simple minded and just look at the price of gas at the pump and blame Biden."

Take a look at oil prices just prior to and just after Joseph shuttered the Keystone pipeline.
Then he stops exploratory drilling on Federal property.
While I will grant that oil pricing is a futures driven commodity, it has much to do with any and every administrations policies towards getting it out of the ground.
This president like the prior Democrat President is anti fossil fuel and their policies reinforce this, which in turn leads to higher[much ] prices at the pump.
It isn't rocket science but your failure to admit this shows that you are nothing more than a shill for lefty Joseph and his green army.

FJB & FJT
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Jim also says inflation is a hoax.
I'm starting to believe he's a retard.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by Raferman
Nothing will ever be Joe Bidens fault.
You work for msn Jimmy?

I don't know. If gas prices drop $1 a gallon over the next year, will that be Joe Biden's fault? Unemployment dropped to 4.6% last month. Is that Joe Biden's fault? The stock market hit 36,000. Is that Joe Biden's fault?

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Gas won't drop to one dollar a gallon.
Even if Joes admin dips into the reserve.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna

Democrats gotta eat too.

Yes but if you are a rack hunter, you should be letting that one walk and it will be a wall hanger in a couple years not to mention giving it time to spread its genetics around. Us poor Democrats don't mind eating deer with inferior genetics.

Letting em walk??

Sheesh

You must be like that guy in the muzzleloader forum that says my powder and bullet choices suck. LOL

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Let a 2.5 yr old deer walk to reach its full potential? For someone who only cares about the rack, absolutely. It you are saying thats the deer we are talking about, it grew a few more points and gained a little weight.

I don't care what powder, bullets, or rifle you use. It is disappointing that you don't eat the meat. My guess is that 30 years ago you ate some venison that had been aged too long, butchered improperly, and then cooked by someone who did not know what they were doing and you have not eaten it since because it had that awful gamey flavor. Its real easy to avoid the gamey flavor. Don't hang the meat. I butcher all my deer the same day and have it in the freezer by the next day. I haven't tasted that gameyness in over a decade. Last time was when I took a deer to a processor because I already had a doe to butcher. I got more meat out of the 80lb doe that I butchered than I got from the 120lb buck that I had processed.

Nice deer by the way. I would not have let him walk either.

Wrong guess

I eat deer, make mostly jerky and ground product.

I simply don’t have room in my freezer(s) at the moment but that won’t stop me from still blessing someone with a 100 lbs of meat.

Why would I go through all the trouble of building and maintaining an 8x8 Cool Bot walk in? I’ve self processed and eaten over a hundred deer.

I’m not a godless, stingy democrat. Many benefit from the fruits of my labor. God commands I give so that the left hand doesnt see what the right hand is doing. Hope many families have a meal this season from what I’m able to donate.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

Democrats gotta eat too.

Lol!!!
Never...
You know you have...

Look who,s talking
Mr spin and deflect .

You think a thread woulda been started if I was the least embarrassed by shooting that buck???

Name 1 member I have busted on about shooting a small deer.

You can't.....
So your the little female dog making up schit.

I however can name probably half a dozen members from bait states that have tried to bust my chops.
Then it's game on like donkey kong for me.

Name one member from a bait state that has never fugged with me that I have not congratulated on a kill.

Now you little Phaggot who selectively cherry picks battles in his own little pathetic way.
You obviously have not looked at kill pics I have posted on here for years...
" Right"

You thought you finally seen a chance at a " gotcha" with my most recent kill.

Lets talk about that buck mount you posted months ago on the pics or it never happened thread.
Nose looked like silly putty
Eyes were all askew.
Had a bad form the taxi used.
Thing looked like a wtd giraffe in its presentation.
Totally unnatrual look.

Playskool taxidermist...

And the only comment was from a relatively unfrequent yet known poster.

" That buck looks ghey too"

I got skull capped racks in the mancave and garage that outscore that Phagg looking mount of yours by 20 to 25 inches at least.

Just deny or admit that you are a phaggot.
Neither of which you have never done.

But at least 99.9% of members on here refer to you as a phaggot, queer, ghey.
Which is funny as fugg.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited by renegade50; 11/17/21.
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
"If you had read the entire article, it said oil prices were already down 30%, which was the largest drop in oil prices since 1991, to below $34 a barrel because of the pandemic. An oil price war with Russia drove the prices down even further to $11 a barrel. The United States still is not up to the pre-pandemic production levels and neither is the rest of the world and yet demand is at pre-pandemic production levels which explains the current price of gas at the pump. Once the US and the rest of the world start pumping oil again at the rate they were pre-pandemic, prices will drop. What no one on here seems to be able to explain is how exactly Biden is causing prices to go up. The reason is real simple. You have no idea. You are simple minded and just look at the price of gas at the pump and blame Biden."

Take a look at oil prices just prior to and just after Joseph shuttered the Keystone pipeline.
Then he stops exploratory drilling on Federal property.
While I will grant that oil pricing is a futures driven commodity, it has much to do with any and every administrations policies towards getting it out of the ground.
This president like the prior Democrat President is anti fossil fuel and their policies reinforce this, which in turn leads to higher[much ] prices at the pump.
It isn't rocket science but your failure to admit this shows that you are nothing more than a shill for lefty Joseph and his green army.

The keystone pipeline wasn't in production and the oil that would be pumped through it was being shipped overseas. The irony of this is that once the pipeline did go into production, it was speculated that it would actually drive up the price of gas in the US because allot of the oil was going to be refined into diesel before it got shipped overseas. The reason that would drive up the price of gas is because it would take away oil refining capacity from domestic gasoline. As for Biden stopping selling leases, he has never actually stopped selling the leases. As a matter of fact, the Biden admin is about to have a giant gas lease sale for over 80 million acres of public waters in the gulf of mexico. Apparently, this was going to be done by Trump but I guess the pandemic kind of screwed it up for him. They are saying the sale could generate as much as 1.1 billion barrels of oil.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J

Democrats gotta eat too.

Lol!!!
Never...
You know you have...

Look who,s talking
Mr spin and deflect .

You think a thread woulda been started if I was the least embarrassed by shooting that buck???

You can't.....
So your the little female dog making up schit.

I however can name probably half a dozen members from bait states that have tried to bust my chops.
Then it's game on like donkey kong for me.

Name one member from a bait state that has never fugged with me that I have not congratulated on a kill.

Now you little Phaggot who selectively cherry picks battles in his own little pathetic way.
You obviously have not looked at kill pics I have posted on here for years...
" Right"

You thought you finally seen a chance at a " gotcha" with my most recent kill.

Lets talk about that buck mount you posted months ago on the pics or it never happened thread.
Nose looked like silly putty
Eyes were all askew.
Had a bad form the taxi used.
Thing looked like a wtd giraffe in its presentation.
Totally unnatrual look.

Playskool taxidermist...

And the only comment was from a relatively unfrequent yet known poster.

" That buck looks ghey too"

I got skull capped racks in the mancave and garage that outscore that Phagg looking mount of yours by 20 to 25 inches at least.

Just deny or admit that you are a phaggot.
Neither of which you have never done.

But at least 99.9% of members on here refer to you as a phaggot, queer, ghey.
Which is funny as fugg.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

So you are jealous of the deer I posted. I don't think I could have expected a greater compliment. You made my day. Thank you.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O

Wrong guess

I eat deer, make mostly jerky and ground product.

I simply don’t have room in my freezer(s) at the moment but that won’t stop me from still blessing someone with a 100 lbs of meat.

Why would I go through all the trouble of building and maintaining an 8x8 Cool Bot walk in? I’ve self processed and eaten over a hundred deer.

I’m not a godless, stingy democrat. Many benefit from the fruits of my labor. God commands I give so that the left hand doesnt see what the right hand is doing. Hope many families have a meal this season from what I’m able to donate.

Lordy, I think I almost see a verse in there! Quick, get in touch with Strider1, you may have meme material bubbling.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O

Not me!

Page 14 of 17 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

350 members (1lesfox, 06hunter59, 163bc, 12344mag, 160user, 1badf350, 39 invisible), 1,891 guests, and 998 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,541
Posts18,531,236
Members74,039
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.