Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
I
IZH27 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
I
This morning I officially got word that the CMS (Centers for Medicare and Medicaid services) has mandated the jab for all home health care providers. We have until 12/6 to submit for the first jab of the series.

No es bueno. I will be submitting a religious exemption by weeks end.

#letbrandongo

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
About ½ hour ago it was reported that OSHA is suspending their mandate in the face of litigation.

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
I
IZH27 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
I
I had some hope in that but CMS is a different agency and is a different flank in the attack via government agencies.

A nurse coworker sent this text to me this morning:

“ My nephew sent me an article today in which the NCSBN issued a statement that they will pursue revoking the licensure of nurses spreading Covid related propaganda. I told my nephew that this isn’t the beginning, it’s from years of complacence and it’s too late to unring the bell”.

These “tyrants” are trying from every possible angle.

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
In your religious exemption be sure to not use feelings. Stick to scripture. Also if you have received the flu vaccine. It may make it a bit tougher to prove a religious act.

The cow is where you are, the bull is where you want to be.

No one gets something for nothing unless someone else got nothing for something.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Religion can change its a personal feeling so just because you took a flu shot doesn’t mean you cant claim religious exempt. Also do not take flu shot from here on out.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
No influenza vaccine available in the U.S. requires the use of fetal cells for production.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
My wife received a religious exemption a couple weeks ago so for now we’re cautiously optimistic but we don’t trust the enemy at all!

Good luck with the exemption, everyone should be able to get one but unfortunately our Constitution is an empty vessel to the enemy.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
I
IZH27 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
I
I hand a great conversation with my regional last week. It was inevitable that CMS was going to demand the jab. I’m confident that the company doesn’t want the potential legal expense by denying exemption.

I’ve been here 14 years. I’ve thought about looking elsewhere over the years but these guys have not been “corporate” in the same way as many of the major US companies. I’ve been able to act as a clinician rather than a robot as I deal with patients. I’m optimistic that I’ll be safe here for the long term.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by bruinruin
About ½ hour ago it was reported that OSHA is suspending their mandate in the face of litigation.

Link please?

They say everything happens for a reason.
For me that reason is usually because I've made some bad decisions that I need to pay for.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by bbassi
Originally Posted by bruinruin

Link please?

https://www.osha.gov/coronavirus/ets2

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by IZH27
I had some hope in that but CMS is a different agency and is a different flank in the attack via government agencies.

“ My nephew sent me an article today in which the NCSBN issued a statement that they will pursue revoking the licensure of nurses spreading Covid related propaganda. I told my nephew that this isn’t the beginning, it’s from years of complacence and it’s too late to unring the bell”.

That is insane. Suspending their license? Talk about overreach.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
This morning I officially got word that the CMS (Centers for Medicare and Medicaid services) has mandated the jab for all home health care providers. We have until 12/6 to submit for the first jab of the series.

No es bueno. I will be submitting a religious exemption by weeks end.

#letbrandongo

My religious exemption went through easily. they said there was so little guidance that they just accepted it as I wrote it - 4 sentences.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by Esox357
Religion can change its a personal feeling so just because you took a flu shot doesn’t mean you cant claim religious exempt. Also do not take flu shot from here on out.

Exactly. I kept mine extremely short and just invoked my rights under Title VII of the US Civil Rights Act of 1964 using one verse of scripture. I did not try and get into a debate in my letter.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
There are some excellent templates online for religious and medical exemptions that were written by groups of attorneys fighting as a coalition. They cite federal statutes and leave emotion out of it. That worked for several that I know. 👍

Again….best of luck against this blatant assault on our freedoms.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Where I worked they pretty much gave exemptions without question, but then refused to grant reasonable accommodations almost across the board. So for me, it's on to the next job hopefully.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
There are some excellent templates online for religious and medical exemptions that were written by groups of attorneys fighting as a coalition. They cite federal statutes and leave emotion out of it. That worked for several that I know. 👍

Got a recommended link? All I'm coming up with via search is .gov and .edu stuff.

Haul ass, haul ass! - Pappy
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Politics is War by Other Means
I
IZH27 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
I
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Major overreach. It should be intolerable to most.

Last edited by IZH27; 11/17/21.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Major overreach. It should be intolerable to most.

Far worse than firing someone because they refuse the jab. They want to destroy the person's ability to make a living in their chosen field for the rest of their lives! Nevermind the huge chunk of their lives they spent in training and education, and gaining invaluable experience to do that job.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by ShaunRyan
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

Got a recommended link? All I'm coming up with via search is .gov and .edu stuff.

Here you go……

https://marchforfreedomwa.com/assets/Statement_of_Declination.pdf

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

570 members (01Foreman400, 06hunter59, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 1234, 10ring1, 58 invisible), 2,458 guests, and 1,258 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,592
Posts18,492,149
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.