-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Majority of the wife's family can kick fuggin' rocks.

My sister has made an art out of feigning offense over nothing. Ain't nobody got time fo' dat shi.t

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
My son, my daughter in law, my daughter, her boyfriend, my brother, my sister, my 3 nieces. my two brother in laws, and my mother in law. are all liberals.

Myself, my wife, and my brother in Montana are conservatives.

The wife and I have invited no guests and will accept no invitations on Thanksgiving.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by Gooch_McGrundle
When I got married, my wife became my family and our family has grown with two kids. Everyone else got demoted to “relatives”.

I’m pretty friendly and outgoing outside of the house and having friends over is fine. Friends respect your home and space.

But, I generally don’t like entertaining relatives. They think they can do whatever because we’re “family”. My BIL has retarded twins that strip naked and sit their nasty asses on stuff. Then, I start calling people out, people get pissed and leave, the wife starts crying. It’s like clockwork.

I was right there with you, thinking this guy is exactly like me and then the retarded naked twins and I switched to ok I’ll keep my dumbass family.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Uncle Jessie. I miss that guy. Dieabeetiz took him 20 years ago.

He always made boring ass parties fun.

I'm the ahole that always liked to get the crazy ones all spunup like top and watch'em go.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

As i've posted before,all of the drunks and dopers that messed up family functions have died off .We re down to one Narccistic old hag,my wifes stepmother,but, she 's on her last legs,not long for this world so her own family is dealing with her and her gibbering nonsense,thank God.

She tried demanding all the kids call her Grandma, and i trained them all to call her Katherine,she had a really bad habit of showing up hours late and i refused to unwrap food and feed her if she missed dinner time.Too bad,be on time.Have some pie.I put a stop to MOST of her crazy crap. Hopefully she ll go to her family for Christmas too.It s peacefull without her.

On friday i'll go up to my family in New Hampshire to eat leftovers and go hunting( most of their nutjobs have died off too)then get ready for Christmas.

IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Christmas of 2015 we had a Christmas gathering at my place.
Whole extended family.
My late mother in law who was a staunch Democrat along with my Oregon Hippy sister in law insisted someone say grace...(she always delegated it, but never wanted to say it herself) so after a dubious number of whiskeys I volunteered.
I bowed my head and thanked the Lord for my many blessings and our beautiful meal.
Just as everyone thought I was going to finish with an "Amen" I asked the Lord for a favor..."Oh...and Almighty Lord, please don't let Hillary Clinton become president of our beloved Country....Amen.
My wife stomped my foot with her heel under the table and there was a noticeable awkwardness at the table...🤣🤣🤣

Proud NRA Life Member
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Since all my family lives far away, I generally enjoy getting together with them since we don't get to see them often.

My BIL and the I spar over politics, but he's a alright guy.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Youngest daughter, she is bi-polar and refuses to get any help, industrial strength/janitor in a drum PMS to boot. Has never been on time for anything, ever.

Her youngest, my only grandson, makes her show up so he can come (9 years old). She refused to let him huntthis year after he and I building his 6.5 Grendel. Her husband is the worst puzzy whipped person in the world.

If I never spoke to her again it would be too soon and that is terrible, she was my favorite as a child.

To preserve liberty it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.-Richard Henry Lee

Endowment Member NRA, Life Member SAF-GOA, Life-Board Member, West TN Director TFA
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by SandBilly
You dread coming to holiday get togethers?

Me? I don’t have any.

laugh
Just one??? Crap.. OK, wife's BIL... Nuff said there..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Fathers wife[3rd].
That bitch can KMRFA
That's about all I have to say about that!

FJB & FJT
W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
Non here.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
The relatives we don't want to show up at our house have been told not to show up and they know to stay away!

Everyone else is welcome!

"I refuse to waste my common sense on those who have been educated beyond their intelligence"

All you need to know about Democrats is they call American citizens "Deplorables" and illegal immigrants "Dreamers"!
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
There is always that one in-law or guest who likes to point out things wrong with the house, yard or whatever. “That trim needs painting”. “You better think about replacing some of your facia boards” “Looks like you are starting to get drainage problems in your yard” “ I would do something about that tree that’s starting to lean in your yard”. “Look at all these weeds” “When was the last time you changed your furnace filters?” “Looks like your tires are a little low”. STFU

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I’m good to go in the brother in law dept

One smokes dope

The other doesnt vote

No issues otherwise

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Used to be my father, but he's been dead for almost 30 years now.

Mathew 22: 37-39

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Some of yall people got it made if you only have to deal with one dinner. And one person that grates on you

Gawd

Before everyone started dropping dead

We had to go to both sets of wife’s grandparents’ thanksgiv dinner. And all of the outer orbit fruitcake weirdos and 2nd cousins and negro neighbor, garbage man invited BS on those

Then wife’s mother has to and still does have her own Thanksgiving dinner

Then my family, with occasional long distance grandma showing up

Then the customary Sunday one at church pot luck

That’s 5 big dinners. And all types of goobers and tittie babies that want something fixed just so.

The biggest thing was this all started about 2 weeks out before actual Thanksgiving.

And then.....all the same sheeyott happens again for Christmas dinner and Christmas Eve breakfast.

Who lotta ass holes that don’t hunt making all this shît difficult.

One of the wife’s grandmothers, there’d be about 35 people at that one.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Fuggin Grammy Numm Numms from Arkansas be traveling 8 hours with a nasty batch of Watergate salad in her stinky blue tupperware Uncle Si bowl. Riding on her lap.

Why ?

Why
Why
Why

Nasty old people

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Wife's nephew's wife is a first class k unt, can't stand the whiney little biotch !

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Soupy, cold mashed potatoes. Consistently of buttermilk.

Everyone get a styrofoam plate

yayy!!!!

🤮

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

206 members (320090T, 1OntarioJim, 30incher, 257_X_50, 20 invisible), 1,216 guests, and 970 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,980
Posts18,519,939
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.