Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
I've been Blessed with a very good family, Thank God.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Maybe that’s gravy not mashed taters?

Ever think of that?

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by SandBilly
Maybe that’s gravy not mashed taters?

Ever think of that?

You dont know

lol

Eat your $31 bone in steak

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Maybe SuperTub can chime in and let you know what the consistency difference is between mashed taters and gravy.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Non here.

That means its you...

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by SandBilly
Maybe SuperTub can chime in and let you know what the consistency difference is between mashed taters and gravy.

Yankee boy got taken to school

Lol

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by hillestadj
Non here.

That means its you...

Wears his spurs to dinner with his Matlock suit

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Not many people in our family.

Everybody is respectful however.

I am MAGA.
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Had a “know it all aunt” who gave my brother and I some profound advice at family reunions when we were teenagers. She said “ Keep your pecker in your pants”. That was her legacy. Other than that she was a real PIA. Liberal Union lover too. Hated conservatives.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by hillestadj
Non here.

That means its you...

Wears his spurs to dinner with his Matlock suit

Muhfucka wearing a turquoise bolo tie and cornering all the kids for the 50th time - "Ever seen a penny screw'n a nickel?!"...pulls a penny, a machine screw, and a nickel out of his pocket. Keeps em in his suit coat for special occasions...

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
“Wanna see my ears wiggle” ??

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
MIL's "boyfriend"

mutli-millionaire know it all who has a comment for everything

We normally rotate Xmas at each others houses. this year the family we were going to visit canceled rather than have him there, and we volunteered - now everyone canceled on coming to be with us except the MIL and him. So instead of spending time with my young nieces and nephews, watching them open their presents, cooking food and drinking wine in the kitchen with the adults and all the other fun stuff, I get to hear his conspiracy theories and how his company would go belly up if he wasn't there to tell customers what to do. On top of everything he else, he hates dogs so we have to keep them penned up while he is here.

Yes I should tell him to phug off and stay home but then my wife doesn't get to spend time with her elderly mom , which means I have to deal with an unhappy wife.

Xmas is going to suck

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
My aunt, mothers side. She makes the best tater salad in the world, on the other hand dumb as a football bat. In her mind "She's all that and a bag of chips".
Other than that my large extended family gets along pretty well. We have an unspoken policy of " Don't be gettin' up in my bidness" unless I ask you.

"Aim right, squeeze light"
" Might as well hit what you're aiming at, it kicks the same whether you miss or not"
NRA Life, GOA
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Gooch_McGrundle

But, I generally don’t like entertaining relatives. They think they can do whatever because we’re “family”. My BIL has retarded twins that strip naked and sit their nasty asses on stuff. Then, I start calling people out, people get pissed and leave, the wife starts crying. It’s like clockwork.

A brother from another mother....I go along, to get along, until I don’t...Then it’s let’s play why you’re a selfish, self centered loser, and your ugly wife is a stupid bitch.

Happy Holidays 😝

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
My family gets along well, so no real problems for the holidays. It'll be at the folks like always-Mom &Dad both look forward to hosting. I suppose the only sort of bad actor there might be my sisters little black lab. She's a bit of a nervous dog. If she gets out of hand my sister puts her in her crate and the dog calms right down.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Future (yuck) SIL.

"Live like you'll die tomorrow, but manage your grass like you'll live forever."
-S. M. Stirling
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
My fathers side sort of soured me for family get togethers. Every time they got together for the holidays most of them ended up seriously drunk and obnoxious.
It’s better now since they are all dead.

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Both of our parents are gone. We get along fine with all of my brothers and their kids. But there's too many kids and grandkids now, so we only get together around Christmas to see everybody.

My wife's sisters and their kids will be over for both Thanksgiving and Christmas. I get along great with my BIL. The other two sisters are divorced. I get along great with my SIL's. About 30 years ago I made it perfectly clear that I'm not married to them and I'm not going to take their schit. After that schit hit the fan, we've been on good terms and everybody's happy.

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by Salmonella
I bowed my head and thanked the Lord for my many blessings and our beautiful meal.
Just as everyone thought I was going to finish with an "Amen" I asked the Lord for a favor..."Oh...and Almighty Lord, please don't let Hillary Clinton become president of our beloved Country....Amen.
My wife stomped my foot with her heel under the table and there was a noticeable awkwardness at the table...🤣🤣🤣

........ laugh

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Snowwolfe
My fathers side sort of soured me for family get togethers. Every time they got together for the holidays most of them ended up seriously drunk and obnoxious.
It’s better now since they are all dead.

that last line cracked me up. That is one way to make the holiday better.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

68 members (Anaconda, alffe, 6mmCreedmoor, 375sunrise, 12 invisible), 839 guests, and 868 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,977
Posts18,519,915
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.