Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by KFWA
MIL's "boyfriend"

mutli-millionaire know it all who has a comment for everything

We normally rotate Xmas at each others houses. this year the family we were going to visit canceled rather than have him there, and we volunteered - now everyone canceled on coming to be with us except the MIL and him. So instead of spending time with my young nieces and nephews, watching them open their presents, cooking food and drinking wine in the kitchen with the adults and all the other fun stuff, I get to hear his conspiracy theories and how his company would go belly up if he wasn't there to tell customers what to do. On top of everything he else, he hates dogs so we have to keep them penned up while he is here.

Yes I should tell him to phug off and stay home but then my wife doesn't get to spend time with her elderly mom , which means I have to deal with an unhappy wife.

Xmas is going to suck

Is he against fluoride and believe tetanus shots turn people magnetic?
Does he watch a lot of Alex Jones?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I tell you what, you guys think you got it bad. My family screeeeeeeewed up.

Tell you how dang bad it is. None of the wimmen wanna drink more'n 4, 5 at most. I gotta buy all the booze too or no one drinkin at all, dry house! Damn I say! Why y'all be like dat? Damn dry house and schit.

Neighbor come over with a banana cream pie I say Hey sugar, hows about summa your pie instead? Snooty witch storm out, take the pie, everyone all grumpy no nanner cream pie again this year. What give? Ever body got problems.

And the little ones, theys growin on up. Seem like just yesterday they was in trainin bras. Now they all dat, cheerleaders'n schit. Too good to talk to uncle innymo.

It gitten to where a guy can't even get laid at a family get together no more.

Yeah, my family screwed up fo sho. Mm hmm.

LOL
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by slumlord
MIL's "boyfriend"

We normally rotate Xmas at each others houses. this year the family we were going to visit canceled rather than have him there, and we volunteered - now everyone canceled on coming to be with us except the MIL and him. So instead of spending time with my young nieces and nephews, watching them open their presents, cooking food and drinking wine in the kitchen with the adults and all the other fun stuff, I get to hear his conspiracy theories and how his company would go belly up if he wasn't there to tell customers what to do. On top of everything he else, he hates dogs so we have to keep them penned up while he is here.

Yes I should tell him to phug off and stay home but then my wife doesn't get to spend time with her elderly mom , which means I have to deal with an unhappy wife.

Xmas is going to suck

Is he against fluoride and believe tetanus shots turn people magnetic?
Does he watch a lot of Alex Jones?

I'll pass on answering as whatever examples I gave would align with some people's beliefs on this forum

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
MIL's "boyfriend"

Xmas is going to suck

Happy wife.....

Happy life.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
We're staying home, her kids are going to their in-laws, and my own mother is in stage four cancer, so neither my sister or I are really in a holiday mood. Mom will probably not make it to Christmas this year. None of us are looking forward to this year's Holiday season.

You can roll a turd in peanuts, dip it in chocolate, and it still ain't no damn Baby Ruth.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Gooch_McGrundle
But, I generally don’t like entertaining relatives. They think they can do whatever because we’re “family”. My BIL has retarded twins that strip naked and sit their nasty asses on stuff. Then, I start calling people out, people get pissed and leave, the wife starts crying. It’s like clockwork.

You should film this....for the rest of us on the 'Fire laugh

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
How about the relative who brings their half house broke dog over?
One Thanksgiving or Christmas my sis & bil brought their small dog over. We were all visiting and talking in the living room enjoying a nice conversation when out of the corner of my eye here comes Rover sliding by everyone on the carpet on its azzhole. Dog also pizzed a 10” diameter circle on the carpet in the master bedroom. I forgot to close the door. Another time my sister hollered out “Where’s the dog? Somebody find her she’s looking for a place to schit”. After that no more fugging dogs allowed. It was a dachshund, nice friendly dog but a walking pizz / schit factory.

Last edited by GAGoober; 11/22/21.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Right now a bunch of all your family members are thinking “I hope that bitter, crabby old fugg stays home this year”

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
When I was a teenager we were having a get together at my Grandmas house. I dont remember if it was 4th of July, Christmas etc. But one of my uncles showed up and was sitting at the dinner table writing stuff down in a note book. My Grandma out of curiosity asked him what he was doing. He told her he was writing down the names of all of the people that owed him money. My Grandma paused for a minute and then said, "How about you paying me back the money from the loan I cosigned for you several years ago and you only made one payment on and left me to pay it off?"
Then the fight started.........

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
But, I generally don’t like entertaining relatives. They think they can do whatever because we’re “family”. My BIL has retarded twins that strip naked and sit their nasty asses on stuff. Then, I start calling people out, people get pissed and leave, the wife starts crying. It’s like clockwork.

You should film this....for the rest of us on the 'Fire laugh

Besides the fact I'm not black, it kinda goes like this:

IC B3

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
With a little of this:

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Originally Posted by Beaver10

A brother from another mother....I go along, to get along, until I don’t...Then it’s let’s play why you’re a selfish, self centered loser, and your ugly wife is a stupid bitch.

Happy Holidays 😝

🦫

We live 2 hours from my BIL. My wife gave birth, lost a lot of blood, kid had to go to the NICU, and who pulls up when we finally got out of the hospital after a week? My BIL, his dumb bitch wife from Tibet, and his two Hari Krishna waterhead kids! My wife, says they can stay in the guest room and my daughter’s room (they have to keep the kids separated at night or they beat the crap out of each other in their sleep). That means my wife, daughter, newborn son, and I supposed to all sleep in my bedroom.

I bought a bunch of stuff for my wife to eat and drink so she wouldn’t have to cook and she could stay hydrated. Not even 10 minutes and these azzholes are stuffing their faces and have 7 gatorades open. Their kids are older and bigger than my daughter, so they started taking her toys (best part about them being unable to talk is I can trip/shoulder check/shove them into counter corners and they can’t rat me out).

One of their kids takes his pants off and sits on my new couch and I finally had it. I went the F*** OFF on them. I went on this tirade that I really wish was on tape. Haven’t heard from them since. I heard the BIL bitched to my mother in-law and she went off on him too for being so inconsiderate.

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
There are at least two seperate reports in this thread of relatives' kids taking their britches off and sitting on furniture.

What the hell. I didn't even know this was a thing. If I had went to Aunt Gertrude's house when I was a kid and rubbed my junk into her couch I would have had the schidt beat out of me.

Some of you all are related to feral monkey children.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
We live over a thousand miles from family. Stopped traveling back east about 8-9 years ago when I had had enough. I always kept my mouth shut and tried to just help wherever.

Came to a point in time where I was done. We don't go back for holidays anymore. Just have my mother, brother and sil and sister and bil. Their kids and some grandkids in the mix. When I do occasionally get back there, I don't spend much time. Actually forbid my kids from going and staying with their grandma up until just this past year.

I have a step sister that is a condescending rip. Got a couple degrees from a community college and little college then spent her whole career teaching at a community college. Typical white liberal. Looks down her nose at us yet she has never accomplished anything in the world. She has poisoned the mind of a niece who now is a hardcore dem aso. Again, never done anything. Never fully supported herself for more than maybe a month before needing mom or grandpa or grandma to help her out. And she acts all-knowing. Fugg it. Life is too short. Got far better things to do.

So I guess now if you asked them, I would be that guy. But I don't give them the pleasure of my presence and sure as hell don't ask them out here.

Montana MOFO
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
With a little of this:

My favorite part of the whole movie!

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
SIL that is a retired school teacher in Washington, needless to say, we don't see eye to eye. Oldest son's wife's family, just too many of them and they are too loud for me. Wife and I are deep frying a turkey for Thanksgiving this year, just us and the two dogs. Oldest son lives 5 minutes from us but we are going to pass. Too much drama and noise for me.

Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by GAGoober
One Thanksgiving or Christmas my sis & bil brought their small dog over. We were all visiting and talking in the living room enjoying a nice conversation when out of the corner of my eye here comes Rover sliding by everyone on the carpet on its azzhole. Dog also pizzed a 10” diameter circle on the carpet in the master bedroom. I forgot to close the door. Another time my sister hollered out “Where’s the dog? Somebody find her she’s looking for a place to schit”. After that no more fugging dogs allowed. It was a dachshund, nice friendly dog but a walking pizz / schit factory.

I'm laughing my azz off! We have friends who came to a super bowl party we hosted. They are rodeo people and have always had border collies. She got a couple chiwawas and brought one of those damn things with them. They came through the front door and that damn chiwawa ran over to our couch and lifted his leg, pissed all over the couch. I asked her what the hell? I had my two cattle dogs out in the kennel, and knew my male would come in the house later and be pissed. She took off for home, pissed at me, with that damn little rat dog. Probably should have let my dogs in but they would have killed that little rat bastage.

Last edited by DouginAlaska; 11/23/21.

Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

FYI, the dog is completely house broke and a good judge of character grin

I'm here to increase my social credit score and rub elbows with some of the highest rollers on the internet.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

I've got an 11 yo lab that thinks he's a person and he hates dogs. About 4 years ago, my daughter moved back home and she has a little mut. He's a cool dog and my dog tolerates him. One Christmas a few years ago, we had a schit load of people over. My son shows up with his big azz Australian Shephard that my dog hates and immediately pizzes on something. He's constantly up the other dogs azzes and brown nosing them which causes a ruckus. My SIL shows up with her 5 yo black lab that's totally out of control, who my dog also hates. She's jumping up on the table trying to steel food all night long. Then my daughter's friend shows up with her pug that all of the dogs hate. So now we have about 20 people and 5 dogs that hate each other. The dogs are running around barking and getting into each other's schit. What a clusterfuk. Now it's no dogs allowed. Leave them at home so that we can enjoy our time together.

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

150 members (12344mag, akrange, 2500HD, 7887mm08, 300_savage, 44mc, 8 invisible), 1,875 guests, and 946 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,085
Posts18,501,687
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.