Sermon begins at 17:30.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
School of Prayer, Prayer 101

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I don't realy want to watch that. Is this more gay hating or pray the gay away schidt from Chicken Little.

PS Please don't quote me, I don't want the OP to be harmed by my words.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
I don't realy want to watch that. Is this more gay hating or pray the gay away schidt from Chicken Little.

PS Please don't quote me, I don't want the OP to be harmed by my words.

What?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Dang, takes 17:30 to get to the sermon?

What'd they use the previous 17 and a half minutes for? Asking for donations?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
There's a lot of people in need of prayer around here.
They want their prayers to be effective as do those who ask.
These classes are to help those of us here.
You three have no interest or effect in this subject matter other than to Be the devil's advocates.
YOU are the people in Matthew 8 that went to meet with Jesus...

"So the devils besought him, saying, If thou cast us out, suffer us to go away into the herd of swine.
And he said unto them, Go. And when they were come out, they went into the herd of swine: and, behold, the whole herd of swine ran violently down a steep place into the sea, and perished in the waters.
And they that kept them fled, and went their ways into the city, and told every thing, and what was befallen to the possessed of the devils.
And, behold, the whole city came out to meet Jesus: and when they saw him, they besought him that he would depart out of their coasts."

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I googled Pastor Roger. While I am a conservative Christian, I would not sit under him given the type of attention he likes to bring upon himself.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
You three have no interest or effect in this subject matter other than to Be the devil's advocates.

"So the devils besought him, saying, If thou cast us out, suffer us to go away into the herd of swine.
And he said unto them, Go. And when they were come out, they went into the herd of swine: and, behold, the whole herd of swine ran violently down a steep place into the sea, and perished in the waters.
And they that kept them fled, and went their ways into the city, and told every thing, and what was befallen to the possessed of the devils.
And, behold, the whole city came out to meet Jesus: and when they saw him, they besought him that he would depart out of their coasts."

Your hypocisy and hatred for that which is not to your approval are doing far more good than harm. People look at you and think that if you are what Christianity is all about, they don't want anything to do with it.

Then Jesus told this parable: “A man had a fig tree that was planted in his vineyard. He went to look for fruit on it, but did not find any. So he said to the keeper of the vineyard, ‘Look, for the past three years I have come to search for fruit on this fig tree and haven’t found any. Therefore cut it down!

Satan is going to personally slam a cactus dilldough up your ass.

I hope nobody quotes me.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

Your hypocisy and hatred for that which is not to your approval are doing far more good than harm. People look at you and think that if you are what Christianity is all about, they don't want anything to do with it.

Then Jesus told this parable: “A man had a fig tree that was planted in his vineyard. He went to look for fruit on it, but did not find any. So he said to the keeper of the vineyard, ‘Look, for the past three years I have come to search for fruit on this fig tree and haven’t found any. Therefore cut it down!

Satan is going to personally slam a cactus dilldough up your ass.

I hope nobody quotes me.

Why don't you want anyone to quote you Paul? confused

and, is [bleep] the correct spelling to avoid being bleeped?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
IC B3

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

And if you pray real hard HC you may be able to rebuke the demons out of you, but I doubt it.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E

So God is your cosmic vending machine and Roger taught you how to recognize a Canadian quarter.

For being so enamored with Gods word you sure to fall for a lot of fancy talk.

Pharisees love sacrilege so long as it’s THIER sacrilege.

My kids know how to pray; they learned it from our Lord. It’s easier to recognize counterfeit by memorizing the real thing.

Hint.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
HC never fails to be funny

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Happy Camper,

How often do you and wabigoon have phone sex?

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by SuperCub
I googled Pastor Roger. While I am a conservative Christian, I would not sit under him given the type of attention he like to bring upon himself.

Good. I wouldn't expect Google to put any good grace gospel preacher at the top of the page with anything else to say of them. The world loves their own. He is not of the world, therefore the world hates him.
I don't listen to worldly popular millionaire preachers that preach false work based gospels.
I'm not saying you are worldly like goober, Cub.
I don't care if someone doesn't like who I post because of this or that, but the other guys have rejected anything having to do with the basic teachings of the Bible and hate anyone who simply wants to encourage believers and the lost to Christ's gift.

Here's one of the reasons Google would call Pastor Roger a "hate preacher," because he hates this.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Google is pro-human trafficking.

Right.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I googled Pastor Roger. While I am a conservative Christian, I would not sit under him given the type of attention he like to bring upon himself.

Good. I wouldn't expect Google to put any good grace gospel preacher at the top of the page with anything else to say of them. The world loves their own. He is not of the world, therefore the world hates him.
I don't listen to worldly popular millionaire preachers that preach false work based gospels.
I'm not saying you are worldly like goober, Cub.
I don't care if someone doesn't like who I post because of this or that, but the other guys have rejected anything having to do with the basic teachings of the Bible and hate anyone who simply wants to encourage believers and the lost to Christ's gift.

Here's one of the reasons Google would call Pastor Roger a "hate preacher," because he hates this.

There is a way to preach about the LGBTQ issue in the world right now that is not hateful. I've heard it & I appreciate it. He does not do it

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
There is a way to preach about the LGBTQ issue in the world right now that is not hateful.
When people used the Law of God to dishonor people made in the image of God, Jesus was quick to remind them they were on the wrong side of God.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by antlers
There is a way to preach about the LGBTQ issue in the world right now that is not hateful.
When people used the Law of God to dishonor people made in the image of God, Jesus was quick to remind them they were on the wrong side of God.

They are the ones who do not want to so much as think about God. The pedo human traffickers dishonor themselves as well as the little children they force.
It will offend the LGPW Campfire trolls and liberal preachers, but I'm OK with that.

I will take the side of God Who thinks of it this way.
"Then the LORD rained upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the LORD out of heaven."

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
They are the ones who do not want to so much as think about God. The pedo human traffickers dishonor themselves as well as the little children they force. It will offend the LGPW Campfire trolls and liberal preachers, but I'm OK with that.
I will take the side of God Who thinks of it this way.
"Then the LORD rained upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the LORD out of heaven."
Everybody is somebody that God loves. Everybody is somebody for whom Jesus died.

It’s OK that our views differ on this matter.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

566 members (10gaugemag, 12344mag, 16gage, 10Glocks, 01Foreman400, 1badf350, 57 invisible), 2,643 guests, and 1,358 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,459
Posts18,471,175
Members73,934
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.