Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Shocked
Campfire Tracker
Seems some just embrace internet gossip, but for those who care, this is a good rundown on Omicron and where it came from. Interestingly, at least for me, Omicron's mother wasn't Delta but a different strain of Covid documented in mid-2020.

https://newatlas.com/health-wellbeing/omicron-variant-covid19-future-pandemic/

It will take another week or so to determine if Omicron is Frankenstein incarnate or just another variant with no added concern. One thing is for sure in my mind, we are going to run out of Greek letters before we seen the end of SARS-CoV-2.

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I will wait for Fauci to ring so that I will know what to think about it.

Last edited by PaulBarnard; 11/29/21.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
So we are now naming everyfuckingcold that goes around the globe and following through with typical hysteria for each.

GMAFB

FJB & FJT
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Jesus Fugking Me Christ.

How fugking stupid can a society get?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
Seems some just embrace internet gossip, but for those who care, this is a good rundown on Omicron and where it came from. Interestingly, at least for me, Omicron's mother wasn't Delta but a different strain of Covid documented in mid-2020.

https://newatlas.com/health-wellbeing/omicron-variant-covid19-future-pandemic/

It will take another week or so to determine if Omicron is Frankenstein incarnate or just another variant with no added concern. One thing is for sure in my mind, we are going to run out of Greek letters before we seen the end of SARS-CoV-2.

Well, it is a common cold virus variant, so the idea that we're gonna vaccinate it away isn't very logical......

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
My granddaughter's nanny's ex husband tested positive, so my schedule is sick.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by deflave
Jesus Fugking Me Christ.

Agreed, but when you say it like that, almost sounds like a challenge.

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Gauteng is the home of another Institute of Virology.
https://www.google.com/maps/search/National+Institute+Of+Virology/@-26.1947425,28.0760463,11z

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
We just need some time to see if this strain is terrifying or not.

Get your boosters.

I am MAGA.
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
“ The health expert in South Africa who initially discovered the new variant has told us that all of the cases of Omicron they’ve seen thus far have presented “mild” symptoms not resulting in hospitalization or death.”

From another article.

https://hotair.com/jazz-shaw/2021/11/29/cdc-naw-we-wont-do-any-new-omicron-testing-n431802

So we’re supposed to “panic” about a variant that does NOT cause hospitalization or death?? Maybe this will provide some “natural immunity”, in some folks. Dunno, but if it’s NOT causing hospitalization or death, and just “mild” symptoms, then WHY all the panic???

IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
How convenient. A new deadly strain erupts just as the Ghislaine Maxwell trial starts and to flood the MSM with fodder to induce fear, and hospitals shut down ERs due to shortage of medical personnel. Now they can report the numbers of dying are so great they cant all be kille, ug, taken care of in hospitals and we must resort to draconian lockdowns as will soon happen in NY because as Faukki said, he knows its lurking out there somewhere.

Thank God Big Pharma can re jiggle the jab within 30 days so all the suckers can get jabbed again with the same crap.

Like the Pfizer Whistleblower scientist Karen Kingston said, the COVID-19 infection rate for unvaxed people is 1.3% and the COVID-19 infectipn rate for those with one jab is 4.3% and will be higher still for those receiving more vaxes as they will lower immunity by wiping out peoples antibodies.
Now figure out why the Red Cross doesnt want blood from vaxxers, iirc.
Figure out why insiders, like MRna inventor, Dr Robert Malone, are reporting all four S Afreakens with the new strain were all fully vaxed and reports from S Afreaka are that the new deadly mutation causes mild illness.

And im betting they start detecting this new strain in the US with the current PCR test that cant differentiate between a common cold and COVID-19, which they will probably promote to being called COVID-21.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by fburgtx
“ The health expert in South Africa who initially discovered the new variant has told us that all of the cases of Omicron they’ve seen thus far have presented “mild” symptoms not resulting in hospitalization or death.”

From another article.

What a dummy.

He ain't getting no big funding money with that kinda attitude.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by jaguartx
How convenient. A new deadly strain erupts just as the Ghislaine Maxwell trial starts and to flood the MSM with fodder to induce fear, and hospitals shut down ERs due to shortage of medical personnel. Now they can report the numbers of dying are so great they cant all be kille, ug, taken care of in hospitals and we must resort to draconian lockdowns as will soon happen in NY because as Faukki said, he knows its lurking out there somewhere.

Thank God Big Pharma can re jiggle the jab within 30 days so all the suckers can get jabbed again with the same crap.

Like the Pfizer Whistleblower scientist Karen Kingston said, the COVID-19 infection rate for unvaxed people is 1.3% and the COVID-19 infectipn rate for those with one jab is 4.3% and will be higher still for those receiving more vaxes as they will lower immunity by wiping out peoples antibodies.
Figure out why insiders, like MRna inventor, Dr Robert Malone, are reporting all four S Afreakens with the new strain were all fully vaxed and reports from S Afreaka are that the new deadly mutation causes mild illness.

And im betting they start detecting this new strain in the US with the current PCR test that cant differentiate between a common cold and COVID-19, which they will probably promote to being called COVID-21.

Better text your buddy DocRocket and see what he think.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Better text your buddy DocRocket and see what he think.

LOL

Vaccine early and often.

I am MAGA.
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by fburgtx

From another article.

What a dummy.

He ain't getting no big funding money with that kinda attitude.

He’s counting on his check from Hall’s Cough Drops and Kleenex!

Sounds like that’s about all the treatment that “Omicron” warrants, at this point.

Of course, that’s not how “Big Media” is gonna play it. “The sky is falling!!! Get your boosters!!! Mail-in voting and school shutdowns, NOW!!!!”

Campfire Tracker
OP Online Shocked
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Vaccine early and often.

At least lab rats get fed. Funny how some humans willingly, gleefully play lab rat for free.

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
I find it absurd, that this Doc in So Africa ,finds this variant and suddenly it is all over the world?? Then they shut down Africa because he found it there. Now another excuse to lockdown the world . Total mind control.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Gas is up a penny here... I think we should panic over that as well.

Or maybe the Organic Soymilk scandal... where the the Organic % was lowered from 78% to 77% because the combine operator was videotaped not wearing two masks.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Jesus Fugking Me Christ.

Hang onto yer Azz, it's a long way from over.

The tyrants are not going to let go & stupid is rampant.

MM

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
I don't....

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

552 members (16gage, 1Longbow, 160user, 10ring1, 12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 66 invisible), 2,548 guests, and 1,221 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,741
Posts18,495,082
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.