Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 16 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 15 16
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Beaver10

If what you wrote is true about school administrators hiding, and lying about the potential dangers from this kid. It could be a big pretty big stick this school district just handed to Conservative America to pound those who have been demanding reforms in schools by defunding school policing, and not holding parent - kid accountable early on.

Safe spaces don’t really work...At least when the shooting begins.

🦫

What they referred to in this notice as the "incident last week" was when the kid dumped a deer head in a courtyard at the school and tagged related graffiti on the school walls.

I saw photos of that I wasn't able to re-post.

This is one of what's said to have been numerous notices over the last couple weeks.

I've seen nothing saying they informed law enforcement, that don't mean they didn't, I'm sure we will hear.

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Daddy who bought the pistol needs to face some accountability also for his basketcase little twerps actions.

Seen video today of the cops hauling arm loads of long guns out of dads house, he's already paying and the repercussions haven't even started.

Bet it'll be a long time if ever til he sees those guns again.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I live in the smallish bordering town of Lake Orion just minuets from Oxford High School. Here is some more on the shooting.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/ethan-crumbley-identified-as-oxford-high-school-michigan-mass-shooter

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by akasparky
Daddy who bought the pistol needs to face some accountability also for his basketcase little twerps actions.

Seen video today of the cops hauling arm loads of long guns out of dads house, he's already paying and the repercussions haven't even started.

Yeah. Makes no sense. The dad didn't shoot anyone. How is that evidence? I think it's just an opportunity to confiscate guns.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Guns are gone he’s lost his son to a life in prison and will probably get sued civilly. Unless there is a long paper trail showing that his son was nuts and a threat and that the father should have known it I’m not a fan of prosecuting the dad.
I can’t imagine that he saw this happening and left a gun where his son could get it anyway. Anything that opens up gun owners to prison time for exercising 2A unless absolute negligence is a slippery slope. My grandpa often kept a loaded .22 by the door for shooting pest of the front porch. That shouldn’t be a crime unless left around very young kids or someone a reasonable person should know is dangerous.

The guns could very well have been locked up in a safe with a key lock and the kid took his dads keys of off the counter for a couple minutes and got the gun.

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
He didn't just threaten to bring death to the school he posted images of the gun he was going to use and more.

The school was sure as hell notified and they blew it off.
Their the ones that should have turned it over to law enforcement.

School administration's like to act like judge/jury/executioners, they rule their kingdoms like they are God's.

Most all the School Admins I have known over the last 30+ years worry about the welfare of their students and also worry a great deal about liability. Plus they themselves are answerable to their own superervisors at the district level.

If that kid’s posts were noticed by someone, identifiable as his, and as specific as you state AND reported to the school then it looks like the school dropped the ball. Doesn’t seem likely to me that was the case.

Time will tell.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

If what you wrote is true about school administrators hiding, and lying about the potential dangers from this kid. It could be a big pretty big stick this school district just handed to Conservative America to pound those who have been demanding reforms in schools by defunding school policing, and not holding parent - kid accountable early on.

Safe spaces don’t really work...At least when the shooting begins.

🦫

What they referred to in this notice as the "incident last week" was when the kid dumped a deer head in a courtyard at the school and tagged related graffiti on the school walls.

I saw photos of that I wasn't able to re-post.

This is one of what's said to have been numerous notices over the last couple weeks.

I've seen nothing saying they informed law enforcement, that don't mean they didn't, I'm sure we will hear.

The school superintendent at the first presser on location with the cops, stepped up to the microphone and was quickly asked why the school didn’t have metal detectors, or if the school was aware of a potential danger?

Superintendent, got defensive, shut himself down without answering other than to say “No” then left the microphone....I said to my wife, that guy is scared of something.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by fishnpbr
I live in the smallish bordering town of Lake Orion just minuets from Oxford High School. Here is some more on the shooting.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/ethan-crumbley-identified-as-oxford-high-school-michigan-mass-shooter

Seems legit, they blame Trump in the article

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

If that kid’s posts were noticed by someone, identifiable as his, and as specific as you state, then it looks like the school dropped the ball. Doesn’t seem likely that was the case.

Time will tell.

They were specific and identifiable enough that numerous kids stayed home from school because they knew it going to happen.

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
They had a meeting with the kid's parents earlier in the day. I wonder what specifically was discussed?

Last edited by UPhiker; 12/01/21.
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Seems like this is the norm for school shootings............Another school shooter that was a known problem that no one did anything about.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

If that kid’s posts were noticed by someone, identifiable as his, and as specific as you state, then it looks like the school dropped the ball. Doesn’t seem likely that was the case.

Time will tell.

They were specific and identifiable enough that numerous kids stayed home from school because they knew it going to happen.

Do you know how many times kids stay home from school because they heard something was gonna happen? Unfortunately such rumors aint a rare occurrence any more.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

The school superintendent at the first presser on location with the cops, stepped up to the microphone and was quickly asked why the school didn’t have metal detectors, or if the school was aware of a potential danger?

Superintendent, got defensive, shut himself down without answering other than to say “No” then left the microphone....I said to my wife, that guy is scared of something.

🦫

No worries, the school has it all under control.

Originally Posted by fox news
Crumbley's parents went to Oxford High School about two to three hours before the shooting to meet with their son and school officials over behavioral issues in the classroom.

"The parents were brought in the morning of the shooting and had a face-to-face meeting with the school," Bouchard said.

"The content of that meeting obviously is part of the investigation but we did not learn of that meeting, nor of the content of that meeting until after the shooting and during this investigation."

Crumbley also had to meet with school officials the day before the shooting "over behavior in the classroom that they felt was concerning."

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by fishnpbr

Seems legit, they blame Trump in the article

The biggest red flag is they called the kid’s parents in about his behavior that same day.

We would all like to know what was discussed.

But again, if death threats by the kid were known it seems way far-fetched to me, in this paranoid age, that the kid wouldn’t be apprehended immediately.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Do you know how many times kids stay home from school because they heard something was gonna happen? Unfortunately such rumors aint a rare occurrence any more.

So you're insinuating these kids choosing to stay home because they were observing social media post by this kid stating he was bringing death to their school the next day as a coincidence..

And this ladies and gentlemen is exactly why the schools need to turn this kinda schit over to law enforcement, teachers are obviously not trained or competent enough to deal with it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Wife, just got off a zoom call with her co-workers across the US. One of her guys had his son walk in the door from school while he was on the call...The kid had gotten into a fist fight with another student. The kid got beat pretty good, I guess.

The kids school has a policy that if you get attacked and fight back - defending yourself, both kids get suspended. The co-workers kid supposedly didn’t fight back, but was still sent home with a suspension notice.

Co-worker jumped off the zoom call to find out what actually happened.

WTF ?

Defend yourself and you get suspended too. LMAO.

Who’s shocked about that revelation? Not me.

🦫

“Molon Labe”
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

But again, if death threats by the kid were known it seems way far-fetched to me, in this paranoid age, that the kid wouldn’t be apprehended immediately.

I've been reading this crap all day and there has been zero mention of the school informing the police.

The police can't do anything if they ain't informed this schit is going on.

School administration's like to act like judge/jury/executioners, they rule their kingdoms like they are God's.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Wife, just got off a zoom call with her co-workers across the US. One of her guys had his son walk in the door from school while he was on the call...The kid had gotten into a fist fight with another student. The kid got beat pretty good, I guess.

The kids school has a policy that if you get attacked and fight back - defending yourself, both kids get suspended. The co-workers kid supposedly didn’t fight back, but was still sent home with a suspension notice.

Co-worker jumped off the zoom call to find out what actually happened.

WTF ?

Defend yourself and you get suspended too. LMAO.

Who’s shocked about that revelation? Not me.

🦫

Policy at local HS.
Principle touted the success.

Fights happened. Teachers didnt report em.
Those that had to be addressed were dumped onto the local cops that showed the event being at an address outside of the school property.

Smoke n mirrors.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I've been reading this crap all day and there has been zero mention of the school informing the police.

The police can't do anything if they ain't informed this schit is going on.

But wait...The school said in their on-line “we’re all safe here memo to parents” that they had 2 on premise school security guards and a school cop.

Where were these guys? Maybe just some BS school district feel good rhetoric.

Someone is gonna burn for this.

🦫

“Molon Labe”
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
So you're insinuating these kids choosing to stay home because they were observing social media post by this kid stating he was bringing death to their school the next day as a coincidence..

How many kids stayed home out of 1,700 students? What were the rumors that the school was addressing previously?

Something as pointed as what you suggest would empty half the school. Ive seen it happen.

As for coincidence there was a scare at a high school in this city, lots of kids stayed home. Nothing came of that scare but that same day there was a gang-related shooting right across the street, Cops all over, the whole school on lockdown. Parents rushing to get their kids. But the rumor and the shooting were completely unrelated.

It ain’t like this kid was popular, where did he post and how many read it?

It could be as bad as you suggest, time will tell.

And this ladies and gentlemen is exactly why the schools need to turn this kinda schit over to law enforcement, teachers are obviously not trained or competent enough to deal with it.

I don’t claim any special competence in that area. I will say there’s like 24,000 high schools in the US.

How many do you suppose house one or two potential school shooters out of a 1,000+ student body? How many of these disturbed kids are apprehended because of threats. I can recall three or four over the years in my area alone.

If their statement rose to the level of a terroristic threat, to the best of my knowledge the Cops are always involved.

Page 7 of 16 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

123 members (338reddog, 79S, 2ndwind, 257_X_50, 35WhelenNut, 300_savage, 20 invisible), 1,614 guests, and 929 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,367
Posts18,488,286
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.