Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 16 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 15 16
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Beaver10
The kids school has a policy that if you get attacked and fight back - defending yourself, both kids get suspended. The co-workers kid supposedly didn’t fight back, but was still sent home with a suspension notice.

Most often this is done for safety reasons, to stop anything from escalating the next day, as it often would in many places.

It also gives Admin a time to determine the facts and talk to parents.

To the best of my knowledge doesn't have to go on a kid’s permanent record, doesn’t count as absences and the kid has to be allowed to make up any missing work.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
There was a local kid here posted a threat to his school online, school informed the police, police arrested him for making the threat, they arrested his mother for attempting to hide the kids gun.

https://www.chronicleonline.com/new...37026ea-467c-11e9-a89f-af0cf0a580eb.html

Pretty easy when handled correctly, this Oxford High bunch are idiots for attempting to deal with this "in house".

The bloods on their hands...

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
The kids school has a policy that if you get attacked and fight back - defending yourself, both kids get suspended. The co-workers kid supposedly didn’t fight back, but was still sent home with a suspension notice.

Most often this is done for safety reasons, to stop anything from escalating the next day, as it often would in many places.

It also gives Admin a time to determine the facts and talk to parents.

To the best of my knowledge doesn't have to go on a kid’s permanent record, doesn’t count as absences and the kid has to be allowed to make up any missing work.

I was always friends with the guy I got into a fight with the next day. Never suspended from school for fighting. Zero tolerance was made for managers, not leaders.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by akasparky
So you're insinuating these kids choosing to stay home because they were observing social media post by this kid stating he was bringing death to their school the next day as a coincidence..

How many kids stayed home out of 1,700 students? What were the rumors that the school was addressing previously?

Something as pointed as what you suggest would empty half the school. Ive seen it happen.

As for coincidence there was a scare at a high school in this city, lots of kids stayed home. Nothing came of that scare but that same day there was a gang-related shooting right across the street, Cops all over, the whole school on lockdown. Parents rushing to get their kids. But the rumor and the shooting were completely unrelated.

It ain’t like this kid was popular, where did he post and how many read it?

It could be as bad as you suggest, time will tell.

And this ladies and gentlemen is exactly why the schools need to turn this kinda schit over to law enforcement, teachers are obviously not trained or competent enough to deal with it.

I don’t claim any special competence in that area. I will say there’s like 24,000 high schools in the US.

How many do you suppose house one or two potential school shooters out of a 1,000+ student body? How many of these disturbed kids are apprehended because of threats. I can recall three or four over the years in my area alone.

If their statement rose to the level of a terroristic threat, to the best of my knowledge the Cops are always involved.

I just had a enlightening moment while trying to figure the position you've taken out...

You haven't seen his online posts have you?

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
But wait...The school said in their on-line “we’re all safe here memo to parents” that they had 2 on premise school security guards and a school cop.

Where were these guys? Maybe just some BS school district feel good rhetoric.

Accounts say the kid was apprehended in about five minutes. Ya I know they were there in minutes while tragedy was seconds away but five minutes sounds like a reasonable response time, dependent upon the layout of the school.

Doesn’t seem like it was a Parkland situation.

Someone is gonna burn for this.

If they were as negligent as Sparky and yourself suggest, indeed they should.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I just had a enlightening moment while trying to figure the position you've taken out...

Some, and thank you for being gracious.

I’m responding in the context of the working environment I’m familiar with.

The $64,000 question is what did the School District/Admins know, and when they were made aware of it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Raferman
On tv now, he's white.

That sure will harsh the racist bent so many here have. Most of these kinds of shootings are done by white kids. Blacks violence tends to be more focused and purpose driven. They don't really have that "the world is cruel, so I am going to shoot a bunch of [bleep]" mentality.

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U

Accounts say the kid was apprehended in about five minutes. Ya I know they were there in minutes while tragedy was seconds away but five minutes sounds like a reasonable response time, dependent upon the layout of the school.

Doesn’t seem like it was a Parkland situation.

It sounds like there was a school officer on duty but I've read that he and a responding officer approached the kid and he surrendered so maybe he waited for backup.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It's hard for me to believe that the kids parents weren't well aware of their kid's troubles. Criminal culpability for allowing the kid access to guns?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by UPhiker
It sounds like there was a school officer on duty but I've read that he and a responding officer approached the kid and he surrendered so maybe he waited for backup.

How many seconds to become aware a situation is happening? How many more to determine exactly where it is happening?

Rushing to the scene, how many panicked kids in the way? What is the correct action to take in moving these kids to safety?

Training, does one run full tilt to the incident or does one approach in a more controlled manner?

I’ve seen school cops move in to break up serious fights where presumably getting kids to safety or being fired upon was not a concern. Five minutes ain’t bad.

IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
On tv now, he's white.

That sure will harsh the racist bent so many here have. Most of these kinds of shootings are done by white kids. Blacks violence tends to be more focused and purpose driven. They don't really have that "the world is cruel, so I am going to shoot a bunch of [bleep]" mentality.

Mass shootings are statisically much more commonly executed by African Americans. What does "focused and purpose driven" mean?

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
On tv now, he's white.

Do you have any idea of the procedures they use to prevent negros from shooting up hs proms, football & basketball games?

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Originally Posted by ribka
On tv now, he's white.

Mass shootings are statisically much more commonly executed by African Americans. What does "focused and purpose driven" mean?
I think it means that it's directed at adversary street or drug gangs and not just random fellow students.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Gotta be in school to make it a school shooting
Since so many black boys drop out....

The data gets put in a diff column

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Blacks minority here.
Had white and black dumbasses caught w guns at school.

Shootings of students have all been off school property.

Its gonna happen, just a matter of time.
Drugs and chicago BS.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by AJ300MAG
On tv now, he's white.

Do you have any idea of the procedures they use to prevent negros from shooting up hs proms, football & basketball games?

He's still suffering ptsd from the horrid George Floyd strangulation

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Some, and thank you for being gracious.

I’m responding in the context of the working environment I’m familiar with.

The $64,000 question is what did the School District/Admins know, and when they were made aware of it.

Humm, from what I was able to piece together from spending all morning searching, the school had been informed of his threats.

This had been going on for like 3 weeks.

I found his name last night on 4chan, searched all morning to try to confirm it before I posted.

I saw dozens of screen shots from various social media platforms he was using before his accounts were shut down.

The threats were obvious, no attempt to be anonymous about it.

His routine posts were eerie, just psycho stuff, weird faces possibly from horror flicks I'm unaware of or some other strange nature.
There was nothing normal at all, everything was just off the wall.

Then there was his gun and target photos.

Everthing combined painted a pretty f'd up picture.
A red flag to say the least.

It'll all be posted in news stories in the days to come.

My entire argument with his school administrators is that they were aware of his threats and I found nothing stating they turned what they knew over to law enforcement.

They chose to call the parents in to talk, we can all see how that worked out for them.

Law enforcement has better capabilities than the schools to dig into his social media activity and make a assessment.

This is where they dropped the ball. This is why I feel they were acting high and mighty.

All the details will come out in due time but from the little bit I saw this kid was one sick puppy and it was rather easy to put together.

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
On tv now, he's white.

Not school shootings. When blacks engage in mass shootings they most often target the specific people with whom they have a specific beef.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Not school shootings. When blacks engage in mass shootings they most often target the specific people with whom they have a specific beef.

Right, but they don't give a flyin fúck about where they're at when they decide to let the lead fly...

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
America expelled God (and therefore morality) from schools in the 60s and now we have all these problems, 100% of which are forced on us all by those that do not fear a judgement and either deny God's existence or a small section of them that know He is real but just hate Him.

Now the staff and the kids in schools are nearly all godless and teach that might makes right, called "survival of the fittest' Also we teach kids that morality is based on the wishes of the people so if a lot of people say something is "right", then it is. If you don't care about your life ​you probably don't care about anyone else's either.

People are trying to figure out what to do about the problem, but what they think is the problem is not. It's the symptoms of the problem.

People assuming the wisdom and power of gods are the problem. So the opinion of those that are fooled become "right" when enough of them are lied to.

Most readers here will agree that a "law" saying we all have to be disarmed is bad. But some of the reader here can't say why.

History? Well....that only sidesteps the issue.

According to many on the left, simply making sure all those that disagree with them are dead is the only way to bring progress. Man is just one more animal. If cats kill all mice and then have to prey on something else, no one will know of care about the mice later on. If an invasive plant takes over the ground and drives other plants to extension, so what?

So mass murder is only wrong if you don't win or get what you want from it. But "morality" is a matter of who writes the history when the fight ends.

Homosexual forced agenda. Wrong?

Seizure of your assets because "the government needs them" Wrong?

Elimination access to wilderness areas. Wrong?

Forced medical experimentation on your kids. Wrong?

Take away all weapon from those that "might resist". Wrong?

And the list can go one and on.

But we have some here who will read this who will still try to convince themselves ( and anyone else they can) that they know what's right and what's wrong because they are simply smarter then those they don't agree with, but can't give a single reason why such affections above are bad for mankind as long as mankind all "comes together" after they and those that disagree with them are punished or dead. Peace to them is a lack of enemies, so no one is left to oppose them. No Holy God means might makes right so those that agree with godlessness need to admit they are the problem, and nothing they desire or believe is any more important than what a communist or radical feminist or black racist believes.

If there is no Holy God then you dear reader are no more important in the scheme of things than a fly and the maggots that it leaves behind are as important to the future as your own kids are.

Violence invoked by emotions and lies are not THE problem. They are the symptom of the problem.

​THE PROBLEM is godlessness.

Page 8 of 16 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

533 members (1234, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 16penny, 55 invisible), 2,267 guests, and 1,303 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,391
Posts18,488,753
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.