Print Thread
Hop To
Page 25 of 26 1 2 23 24 25 26
E
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
E
Australia.....Murder for HIRE. These governments around the world have sold out to mass murder their own citizens for pay.

[[]]
BREAKING: from the court filings in the #NSW Supreme Court case on mandatory vaccination.

The lead vaccine researchers driving all government policy in Australia received $65,330,038 in government grants covering 2020-2021.

Grants of this size are unprecedented.

[[]]
https://twitter.com/arkmedic/status/1443803118253211654

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Here is the COVID situation in Canada.......

COVID in Canada

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Raferman
Elkslayer be gay.

I think it's Toot.

Non picture posting lying POS

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Australia.....Murder for HIRE. These governments around the world have sold out to mass murder their own citizens for pay.

[[]]
BREAKING: from the court filings in the #NSW Supreme Court case on mandatory vaccination.

The lead vaccine researchers driving all government policy in Australia received $65,330,038 in government grants covering 2020-2021.

Grants of this size are unprecedented.

[[]]
https://twitter.com/arkmedic/status/1443803118253211654

Great post

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Now the evidence starts to come out proving the government is hiding the deaths, and adverse events the deadly shots create.

https://www.projectveritas.com/news...ublic-with-secret-recordings-government/

Excellent.

Guess i missed this as i skipped this thread thinking it was a big piss fight.
Turns out, its only half such.

Thanks

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Five groups are currently working to produce a vaccine for Covid 19. Four types have been used in the past for various applications. The only one that is untested is the mRNA vaccine. *If* I choose to get a COVID vaccine sometime in the future, it will be of a type which has been used successfully on multiple occasions,..such as the live attenuated virus vaccine or the inactivated virus vaccine.

But the infection rates are dropping so fast at this point, that it seems quite possible that herd immunity will be reached before I need to get any vaccine.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Looks like the disease rates started jumping up again - after people started getting the jab.

I Dindo Nuffin
E
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
E
Sweden, Denmark Pause Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine for Younger Age Groups

"A Moderna spokesperson said in an email the company was aware of the decisions by regulators in Denmark and Sweden to pause the use of its vaccine in younger individuals because of the rare risk of myocarditis and or pericarditis."

https://www.reuters.com/business/he...cine-cites-rare-side-effects-2021-10-06/

"He is far from Stupid"

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Sweden, Denmark Pause Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine for Younger Age Groups

"A Moderna spokesperson said in an email the company was aware of the decisions by regulators in Denmark and Sweden to pause the use of its vaccine in younger individuals because of the rare risk of myocarditis and or pericarditis."

https://www.reuters.com/business/he...cine-cites-rare-side-effects-2021-10-06/

Love this quote from the article you posted:
“ The Danish Health Authority said it had made the decision even as "heart inflammation is an extremely rare side effect that often has a mild course and goes away on its own".

Often has a mild course and goes away on its own….. you know, like the chink flu.

We’re living in bizzaro world.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Now the evidence starts to come out proving the government is hiding the deaths, and adverse events the deadly shots create.

https://www.projectveritas.com/news...ublic-with-secret-recordings-government/

Excellent.

Guess i missed this as i skipped this thread thinking it was a big piss fight.
Turns out, its only half such.

Thanks

Much like war, The fauxdemic is way too lucrative for the ones making a fortune off it to ever let it end.

E
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
E
Pfizer Whistleblower Leaks Execs Emails: ‘We Want to Avoid Having Info on Fetal Cells Out There'

The fraud is coming out.

"He is far from Stupid"

IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
No idea what’s going on, but whatever it is, it’s been planned for years, globally organized, heavily financed and is not in my best interests. No way in hell anyone is injecting me with that scheit.

E
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
E
The walking dead are among you.

A Report on Myocarditis Adverse Events in the U.S. Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS) in Association with COVID-19 Injectable Biological Products

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0146280621002267

[[ ]]

"We used VAERS data to examine cardiac AEs, primarily myocarditis, reported following injection of the first or second dose of the COVID-19 injectable products. Myocarditis rates reported in VAERS

were significantly higher in youths between the ages of 13 to 23 (p<0.0001) with ∼80% occurring in males.

Within 8 weeks of the public offering of COVID-19 products to the 12-15-year-old age group, we found 19 times the expected number of myocarditis cases in the vaccination volunteers over background myocarditis rates for this age group. In addition, a 5-fold increase in myocarditis rate was observed subsequent to dose 2 as opposed to dose 1 in 15-year-old males.

When you combine this fact with the temporal relationship of AE occurrence and reporting, biological plausibility of cause and effect, and the fact that these data are internally and externally consistent with emerging sources of clinical data, it supports a conclusion that the COVID-19 biological products are deterministic for the myocarditis cases observed after injection."

[[ ]]

"He is far from Stupid"

E
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
E
COVID-19: Points to Ponder from a Pathologist's Perspective - Ryan Cole, MD

https://rumble.com/vndh8i-covid-19-points-to-ponder-from-a-pathologists-perspective.html

"He is far from Stupid"

E
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
E
VEI – VACCINE ENHANCED INFECTIONS

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lanepe/article/PIIS2666-7762(21)00258-1/fulltext?s=08#%20

I warned you people about this several months back.

We now have the proof the Covid-19 shots do not stop you from getting the disease nor does it stop you from transmitting the disease once infected.

The VEI actually causes cases to be more severe for the people that take the shot that does not work once they become infected.

Everyone who has taken the shot is in danger of getting a case much worse than if they had gotten a case without having had the shot, and the resulting damage the shot creates in their body.

There is no telling what long-term damage these shots will have done to people’s immune system.

This Winter Flu / Cold season will be dangerous for those who have taken the shot, because of the higher percentage increase to infection, and experiencing a more severe case.

For those who have comorbidities (High B/P, Diabetes, Overweight, etc), and took the shot to protect them self being they are high risk, the shot actually does the opposite, makes their infection more severe.

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 12/01/21.

"He is far from Stupid"

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
Originally Posted by cleanbarrel
Here is the COVID situation in Canada.......

COVID in Canada

Sums it up perfectly!!

Don’t sweat the petty stuff, don’t pet the sweaty stuff.
E
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by DocRocket
MM879, I tried to warn ya about engaging with this loon... sheesh.

What you are trying to engage with here is a very unhappy and quite possibly psychiatrically ill person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence. Such persons abound. In an actual community of real people with real, face-to-face interactions, these people are brought up fairly sharply for their antisocial behavior, and they either learn to behave more politely or they are shunned. In the context of this forum, the individual is able to spew his vitriol all over the place without negative consequence to himself, so there is no hope of ending his foul behavior.

The purpose of verbal discourse on a topic such as, oh, say, the current offerings of SARS-CoV2 immunizations, is normally to share information among the participants, and thereby to enlighten everyone to the same degree. If specific points of information are in dispute, the pros and cons of those points and the supporting information is discussed and more often than not these points of contention end up being "let's agree to disagree" until further evidence comes forward from the research community. Eventually, consensus on one or more major points is achieved, and everyone leaves the conversation more informed than they arrived.

This elkslayer91 person is not interested in discussing matters in this manner. His/her purpose is to browbeat, to insult, to attack ad hominem, and to declare himselfherself the "victor" in a contest that exists solely in his/her own mind. Here are some examples of this person's deranged thought processes that I picked up just from this single post:

Originally Posted by elkslayer91
This isn't a vaccine, so you're lying there. Even the manufs admit it doesn't keep you from becoming infected with the virus.

Here we see an example of this person's remarkable thinking. S/he claims a definition of "vaccine" that is uniquely his own (it must prevent infection), and not surprisingly, it is a simplistic definition that no actual immunologist would ever use, but which suits his black-or-white-only thought process.

A quick look at an immunology or virology text book will tell you that a vaccine is a substance used to stimulate the production of antibodies and provide immunity against one or several diseases, prepared from the causative agent of a disease, its products, or a synthetic substitute, treated to act as an antigen without inducing the disease. This is a far more broad, yet more specific definition than the silly definition elkslayer insists on.

And here's the point: you can't have an argument with someone who won't follow the rules of logical discourse, the first of which is to accept common definitions of terms.

If s/he won't agree on basic definitions of terms, how can you "prove" anything to him/her? Since s/he is not willing to even start the discussion from an agreed starting point, there is no possibility of "proving" any point to him/her that s/he has not already arrived at.

You clowns in the medical industry keep chirping vaccine to brainwash the public

Ah, yes... here s/he uses a derogatory term in an attempt to diminish his adversary (which is apparently you and me and others with expertise in the biomedical STEM fields) in order to maintain his/her moral high ground.

Yes, it's grade-school tactics, but hey, s/he thinks it works, so s/he'll keep on doing it.

Repeat the lie until it becomes truth. That makes you a criminal for pushing a fraudulent statement.

Now s/he is giving us the benefit of his/her legal training and expertise, advising us that we have transgressed the criminal code and are subject to the penalties thereof. The ego of this individual is truly grandiose. I note that s/he accused you (or maybe me, or someone else, I can't remember as I was just skimming) of gaslighting, which is of course a classic accusation of the person who is in fact actively gaslighting others. S/he thinks we are too stupid to see that s/he is doing it himself/herself.

MM879, I will not attempt to dissuade you further from engaging with this unfortunate person, as you have already done so and you're clearly committed to the task, but please do be aware of the tactics s/he uses and try to counter them as you formulate your responses. Good luck.

For close to one year, I loaded this thread of mine with scientifically proven irrefutable evidence proving these shots are deadly, and a complete failure. All you proved is that you are a mentally deranged pathological lying cyber stalker, along with the other mentally deranged pathological lying cyber stalkers, and none of you had any evidence whatsoever to support your lies.

Unfortunately the nightmare has come true as to how devastating the total death toll will be across the globe.

I wish I was wrong, but news just came out I am right, unfortunately.

1:2,300 - One(1) Death per 2,300 doses given from the shots.

We are looking at matching the total death level across the world of Chairman Mao.

This does not even include long-term death rates which takes time for those numbers to develop, 4-5+ years, from autoimmune diseases that create cancers and other diseases.

This will be economically devastating as businesses will be difficult to stay open due to no available employees.

https://roundingtheearth.substack.com/p/vaccine-induced-mortality-part-8

Interview with a mortician describing the weird blood clots they have never seen before.

EXCLUSIVE: Embalmer reveals 93% of cases died from the vaccine
Anna Foster is an embalmer with 11 years of experience in Carrollton, MO. In this exclusive interview, she reveals that 93% of her last 30 cases died due to clots from the COVID vaccine.

Anna Foster is an embalmer with 11 years of experience in Carrollton, MO. She speaks out for the first time in this exclusive interview:

https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/exclusive-embalmer-reveals-93-of

"He is far from Stupid"

E
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
E
CDC data: Millennials experienced 'a Vietnam War' in 2nd half of 2021
'Shocking' spike in deaths coincides with vaccine mandates, booster shots

https://www.wnd.com/2022/03/cdc-data-millennials-suffered-alarming-spike-excess-deaths-last-fall/

What is killing the millenials?
Drugs? Suicide? Injections? Cancer?

https://jessicar.substack.com/p/what-is-killing-the-millenials

Insurance Industry facts out of above article
Some insurance company data from Germany
https://jessicar.substack.com/p/some-insurance-company-data-from?s=w

The current numbers put together by the worlds leading data scientists are showing a 1:30 ratio of people dying or becoming permanently maimed from the deathly Covid-19 shots over their lifetime.

"He is far from Stupid"

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Wife and I have been preaching this gospel for a WHILE. Selectively. Some just don’t want to hear it. It is a diabolical issue brought upon us. Too many sources to quote. My extended family has survived the disease brought to us by chairman Xi, middle aged and hour older l, by Gods grace, and proper medication. Facts are available and are increasing. The more one learns the more diabolical it is. The only science these demons have followed is the science of death and destruction. “kill, steal, and destroy” and that is a fact.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
E
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
E
Ed Dowd Interview on the millennial's deaths.

Covid Mandates 'Accelarated' Vaccines Deaths As Uptake Occurred

https://rumble.com/vx2h5c-covid-mandates-accelarated-vaccines-deaths-as-uptake-occurred.html

"He is far from Stupid"

Page 25 of 26 1 2 23 24 25 26

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

540 members (10Glocks, 1beaver_shooter, 1Akshooter, 222Sako, 01Foreman400, 21, 53 invisible), 2,418 guests, and 1,191 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,455
Posts18,489,729
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.