Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 16 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 15 16
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
This [bleep] will never end until we bring back violence to our schools.

And I am not talking about you fugging Boomers spanky paddle fantasies.

Back when kids could beat each other up...the bullying was self limiting.

Now bullies are protected and all you can do is kill yourself or others.

Bring back fighting.

I (seriously) agree. Bullying makes people menally tougher, or bust. I was bullied a bit (not much, but some) and it taught me to stand up for myself and it didn't take long before I was doing the bullying. I got in trouble for fighting for sure, but it taught me a lot about life.

These days everyone is special and everything will be OK, until it isn't. I honestly think this is why there are noticably more school shootings these days than 20+ years ago. They happened back then, but not as much from what I have noticed.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by Raferman
On tv now, he's white.

That sure will harsh the racist bent so many here have. Most of these kinds of shootings are done by white kids. Blacks violence tends to be more focused and purpose driven. They don't really have that "the world is cruel, so I am going to shoot a bunch of [bleep]" mentality.

Mass shootings are statisically much more commonly executed by African Americans. What does "focused and purpose driven" mean?

Not school shootings. When blacks engage in mass shootings they most often target the specific people with whom they have a specific beef.

And they usually miss the intended target and kill innocent bystanders.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by T_Inman

Bring back fighting.

I (seriously) agree. Bullying makes people menally tougher, or bust. I was bullied a bit (not much, but some) and it taught me to stand up for myself and it didn't take long before I was doing the bullying. I got in trouble for fighting for sure, but it taught me a lot about life.

These days everyone is special and everything will be OK, until it isn't. I honestly think this is why there are noticably more school shootings these days than 20+ years ago. They happened back then, but not as much from what I have noticed.

Yep. In HS, we met up in the parking lot. You either kicked someone’s ass or got your ass kicked. Bullying didn’t work out to well for most.
And I always had a LA 94 Rifle and a 870 12 ga in my truck in the school parking lot. And usually a Colt Frontier Scout 22 Revolver Under the seat. Never shot a soul either.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Wife, just got off a zoom call with her co-workers across the US. One of her guys had his son walk in the door from school while he was on the call...The kid had gotten into a fist fight with another student. The kid got beat pretty good, I guess.

The kids school has a policy that if you get attacked and fight back - defending yourself, both kids get suspended. The co-workers kid supposedly didn’t fight back, but was still sent home with a suspension notice.

Co-worker jumped off the zoom call to find out what actually happened.

WTF ?

Defend yourself and you get suspended too. LMAO.

Who’s shocked about that revelation? Not me.

🦫

That happened to my boy in school, I told the principle he was a chicken schit and my son was going to have a great week off with his grandpa, I also told him that the next time a kid attacked my boy he was gonna beat his ass again.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Bring back fighting.

Hell Us Boomers invented ass beating farm boy.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Supreme court has ruled you can't give a 15 year old a life sentence. Have to turn them loose after a while.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Hastings
Supreme court has ruled you can't give a 15 year old a life sentence. Have to turn them loose after a while.

Yeah, but they haven't ever settled, to the best of my knowledge, what an "adult" is.

This kid is being tried as an "adult", and yet Mr Rittenhouse, two years older at the time of his life changing event, was referred to as a "kid" who had no business helping out his community, much less carrying a weapon.

I say make up your mind.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Bring back fighting.

Yep!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Apparently the shooters parents were called to school for a meeting about the little psycho’s “behavioral” issues just hours before the shooting.
Click on the Article and take a look at The shooters parents 😲

Michigan school shooting suspect Ethan Crumbley charged with terrorism, murder: 'Not just an impulsive act'

https://www.foxnews.com/us/michigan-prosecutor-announces-charges-suspected-school-shooter

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Bring back fighting.

We (Boomers) all had a shotgun and most likely a rifle in the back glass of that used pickup for hunting before and after school. Nobody stole the guns and nobody used the guns for bad purposes.

You had a beef with the next guy, you met up after school and duked it out. Our Vo Ag teacher let us settle it in the shop during school. (Hell of a man, Vet that had seen more death than we could imagine)

I miss those days.

To preserve liberty it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.-Richard Henry Lee

Endowment Member NRA, Life Member SAF-GOA, Life-Board Member, West TN Director TFA
IC B3

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by worriedman

Bring back fighting.

We (Boomers) all had a shotgun and most likely a rifle in the back glass of that used pickup for hunting before and after school. Nobody stole the guns and nobody used the guns for bad purposes.

You had a beef with the next guy, you met up after school and duked it out. Our Vo Ag teacher let us settle it in the shop during school. (Hell of a man, Vet that had seen more death than we could imagine)

I miss those days.

Well, then you janers shouldn't have started the Zero Tolerance policies.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Bring back fighting.

I miss those days.

Twernt us Mr. Jim, it was the damn Republican do-gooders sucking up the Federal Education money...

To preserve liberty it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.-Richard Henry Lee

Endowment Member NRA, Life Member SAF-GOA, Life-Board Member, West TN Director TFA
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
seYep. In HS, we met up in the parking lot. You either kicked someone’s ass or got your ass kicked. .

I understand where you’re coming from but......

What would you do if a jaw gets broken or a kid knocked out cold and you let it happen? A few years back in an upscale high school near here (New Braunfels?) a kid actually killed another one with a punch. A bad part is if it’s gang-related it’s often one person jumped by a group. When it’s girls they’ll sometimes rip out hair and earrings.

Funniest one was when a heavy-set mom and her teenage daughter came on campus right after school and jumped one of our students in the crowded parking lot. They all ended up on the ground. My part was to grab the mom’s wrists to keep her from ripping hair out.

Afterwards the mom seemed actually shocked that she was being handed right over to SAPD. The dad who drove them there in his pickup truck looked like an ex-con; wife-beater t-shirt, tatoos and all. He looked really embarrassed that his ol’ lady had talked him into this, knew better than to actually set foot on school property. He wasn’t charged with anything.

Not a daily occurrence, more like a once-in-several-years occurrence, but it happened

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by Raferman
On tv now, he's white.

That sure will harsh the racist bent so many here have. Most of these kinds of shootings are done by white kids. Blacks violence tends to be more focused and purpose driven. They don't really have that "the world is cruel, so I am going to shoot a bunch of [bleep]" mentality.

Mass shootings are statisically much more commonly executed by African Americans. What does "focused and purpose driven" mean?

Not school shootings. When blacks engage in mass shootings they most often target the specific people with whom they have a specific beef.

You are just being a parrot. Think for a change. You are wrongly assuming school shootings do not have intended targets, and you are assuming African American shootings do not kill innocent bystanders.

A mass shooting is a mass shooting. It is ALWAYS a tragedy.(BTW - I'm not saying you don't think it is a tragedy)

Last edited by OldHat; 12/02/21.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Bring back fighting.

I miss those days.

Twernt us Mr. Jim, it was the damn Republican do-gooders sucking up the Federal Education money...

It was the same communists in the education system as it is now in the .gov.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
The "zero tolerance" nonsense got started in 1994 I guess.

It's all tied to money.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by akasparky
[Linked Image from pics.loveforquotes.com]
100:1 the family doesn't go to church.

Politics is War by Other Means
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Hastings

That's not exactly true. They said juvenile offenders couldn't be given a mandatory life without parole sentence.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by akasparky
Originally Posted by renegade50
Daddy who bought the pistol needs to face some accountability also for his basketcase little twerps actions.

Seen video today of the cops hauling arm loads of long guns out of dads house, he's already paying and the repercussions haven't even started.

Bet it'll be a long time if ever til he sees those guns again.

Bingo! Dad knew his son was a nut case, and he is not going to lock up the new Sig. Dad needs some jail time. What an idiot!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The "zero tolerance" nonsense got started in 1994 I guess.

It's all tied to money.

Depends on where you are, probably got started earlier in the liberal schit holes. I didn't notice it here until around 2003 or so. The local school here didn't like me to well as I fought back and told them what chicken schits they were. I also kept my kid home on count week so they wouldn't get state money for them.

Parents have to learn to fight for their kids futures. Can you imagine the impact if even 20% of the parents kept their kids home on count week, the school would schit themselves.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Page 9 of 16 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

85 members (35, 444Matt, Akhutr, 7mm_Loco, 1_deuce, 338reddog, 8 invisible), 1,514 guests, and 785 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,368
Posts18,488,303
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.