😂👍🏼🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
GB1

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
The whack job called it egregious, I’d all it a good start.

Osky

A woman's heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth and I can find no sign on it.
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
I’m not much on poison but I would have no problem shooting as many as I could. Like was mentioned, libs need to see what these predators do to other species. In Yellowstone they were killing elk and just leaving them, not eating them for survival. Treat them like the vermin they are, no free passes. Like Osky said, a good start.

NRA Endowment Member
673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
There are alot of people who should see what Wolves can do to an otherwise stable and healthy ungulate population.
Its hard to say for sure how many animals the Wolves here have killed, they don't eat everything, and they do kill for fun.
They need to view how a Wolf kills something, with sound.......In my view,,,,one animal we can live without is a Wolf.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I'll bet the deer and elk population doesn't think it's "horrific".

IC B2

T
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by steve4102
This is very interesting, I for one would like to know what poison was used.

We have wolves here, lots of wolves, thousands of wolves. It has always been told around the water cooler that one cannon poison a wolf. They puke it up before it can take affect, dunno if true, but that is what all the Finlanders that snare them, sponge them, treble hook them and shoot them have always claimed.

A few years ago the MN DNR hired profession trappers to take out a few hundred wolves that were getting into livestock and to close to town. I asked a friend of mine that worked for the DNR why not just bait them and poison them, he said that doesn’t work.

So, if them boys in OR have found a poison that will take out Timber’s, I know plenty of folks that would love that info.

Strychnine killed tens of thousands about 150 years ago. Don't know where you got your info.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
when I was a kid in the 70's there were no wolves around and we had an Ice Age crisis, now that there are wolves around we have a Global Warming crisis, I think the two go hand in hand so we need to kill all the wolves to save the world........

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
Originally Posted by steve4102
This is very interesting, I for one would like to know what poison was used.

We have wolves here, lots of wolves, thousands of wolves. It has always been told around the water cooler that one cannon poison a wolf. They puke it up before it can take affect, dunno if true, but that is what all the Finlanders that snare them, sponge them, treble hook them and shoot them have always claimed.

A few years ago the MN DNR hired profession trappers to take out a few hundred wolves that were getting into livestock and to close to town. I asked a friend of mine that worked for the DNR why not just bait them and poison them, he said that doesn’t work.

So, if them boys in OR have found a poison that will take out Timber’s, I know plenty of folks that would love that info.

Strychnine killed tens of thousands about 150 years ago. Don't know where you got your info.

Pssst, read the post you quoted, there is a clue there.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
It wasn’t me.

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
When it comes to animals killing livestock you fight 'em where you find 'em, and use whatever method works.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
IC B3

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Please send that fellow up here

P
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
It wasn’t me.

I was at a fund raiser for PETA so it sure wasn’t me 😉

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

572 members (12344mag, 16penny, 007FJ, 02bfishn, 1minute, 160user, 60 invisible), 2,484 guests, and 1,306 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,440
Posts18,470,863
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.