Roll mud Roll (fat hogs of Alabama)

GB1

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J

Lol tards... lol

Only retards could care this much about a GAME......ITS A GAME.

But when you realize they have absolutely nothing else to live for (besides fried stuff and mud), it's kinda sad.....almost. mainly just hilarious

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 12/04/21.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Originally Posted by Daverageguy
Ok Jackson which team/conference do you support? You do know Texas is moving to the Sec. Nuevo Leon sounds like a lovely spot to get good Mexican food and diarrhea. Count the rings drink the haterade "When Saban leaves" Is that really your best? Have we emasculated you so many times that you pray for retirement? No need to whine call the athletic department sign the contract and take your beating like a man. Repeat for 5 years and good luck on your new coaching search. Death Taxes Alabama football success. Count on it.

I bet you were real quite from the late 80's to 2006.........lol.

Roll mud!

I dont support any teams.. im an adult. My success isn't determined by a school I didn't attend or people I don't know. Lol

Roll wet dirt!

What year did you graduate from the university of Alabama?

Roll tard!

All this 'we' talk.......tell me you went to bama.....lol

laffin….Alabamians living in the skull rent free. And that’s a high price considering the lack of decoration. And the echoπŸ˜„πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚. Think I’ll move out and let someone else see what hell looks like. It’s just filled with hate…..laffin. Break out another bottle bobo. That’n is goin’ dry.

β€œWhen Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Score is tied between Pitt and Wake 21-21.

No Alabama

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by shootem
Ok Jackson which team/conference do you support? You do know Texas is moving to the Sec. Nuevo Leon sounds like a lovely spot to get good Mexican food and diarrhea. Count the rings drink the haterade "When Saban leaves" Is that really your best? Have we emasculated you so many times that you pray for retirement? No need to whine call the athletic department sign the contract and take your beating like a man. Repeat for 5 years and good luck on your new coaching search. Death Taxes Alabama football success. Count on it.

Roll mud!

I dont support any teams.. im an adult. My success isn't determined by a school I didn't attend or people I don't know. Lol

Roll wet dirt!

Roll tard!

laffin….Alabamians living in the skull rent free. And that’s a high price considering the lack of decoration. And the echoπŸ˜„πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚. Think I’ll move out and let someone else see what hell looks like. It’s just filled with hate…..laffin. Break out another bottle bobo. That’n is goin’ dry.

So you aren't an alumni? Lol

IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J

Roll mud!

Roll wet dirt!

Roll tard!

Guess not......

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
That would be alumnus…

Roll Tide!!!

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Joe-Ja will get another shot at 'Bama in the 1st round of the playoffs. Might be a different outcome, who knows.

'Bama vs Joe-Ja
UM vs Cincinnati

'Bama vs UM for the title = 'Bama National Champs again.

MM

Maybe, maybe not. Thinking the $$$$ will speak more loudly if GA and AL don’t play in the first round. Let another couple of conferences challenge them. Not sure how the top 4 will align but I think the first round will pit AL vs CIN and GA vs MICH. Or switch the SEC opponents. Either way would be more attractive viewer wise than an immediate AL / GA rematch. And viewers mean $$$$.

"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Can we get back to Meeeeechigan please? grin
Playing cold but still 14-3.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by DugE
That would be alumnus…

Roll Tide!!!

Roll wet dirt!

IC B3

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S

Roll mud!

Roll wet dirt!

Roll tard!

Guess not......

I went to Alabama Birmingham. My son & daughter are UA graduates. We lived 50 miles or so from the campus before moving to NC. They always wanted to go back there for college. It was a good choice.

Almost forgot, please retain your disdain for our fair state. We try our best to discourage such folks as yourself from visiting. Jesus loves you, and I’m trying. 😁

Last edited by shootem; 12/04/21.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J

Roll mud!

Roll wet dirt!

Roll tard!

Guess not......

I went to Alabama Birmingham. My son & daughter are UA graduates. We lived 50 miles or so from the campus before moving to NC. They always wanted to go back there for college. It was a good choice.

Almost forgot, please retain your disdain for our fair state. We try our best to discourage such folks as yourself from visiting. Jesus loves you, and I’m trying. 😁

Long way of saying "no". Lol

"Fair state"? Think you meant "fat state".

God bless.

Roll obesity!

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 12/04/21.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
One sick puppy.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Halftime Pitt-Wake Pitt 24- 21.

They must be real tired only a field goal lately.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by plainsman456
Halftime Pitt-Wake Pitt 24- 21.

They must be real tired only a field goal lately.

Demon Deacons, now there's a mascot.

Way better than mud

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
It's a real shame some jackasss's only agenda is to troll this thread and derail it, when most just want to talk about college football. Takes a real loser to have that going through your mind.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by JGRaider
It's a real shame some jackasss's only agenda is to troll this thread and derail it, when most just want to talk about college football. Takes a real loser to have that going through your mind.

I sincerely apologize.

Back to your regularly scheduled worshipping........

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by JGRaider

I sincerely apologize.

Back to your regularly scheduled worshipping........

Ten Hail Marys.

Go Blue.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
GO BLUE!!!

-Joe-

The "Anti-Tactical"

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
21-3 MEEEEEECHIGAN

Page 19 of 24 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 23 24

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

474 members (1beaver_shooter, 19rabbit52, 10gaugemag, 1Longbow, 01Foreman400, 160user, 49 invisible), 2,301 guests, and 1,208 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,506
Posts18,472,295
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.