Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Riverc
Originally Posted by Moose_HNTR
Hopefully that happens in the USA soon. Un vaccinated people are disgusting and slowing down the entire process of getting back to normal.

Really, you are one Brainwashed retard if you believe that. This is not about health it's about government control and worse. Until you and all stop going along with this crap we will not return to Normal. You and the believers taking these shots and wearing diapers on your face are the disgusting one's.

No people has ever complied their way out of authoritarianism.

GB1

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Hopefully that happens in the USA soon. Un vaccinated people are disgusting and slowing down the entire process of getting back to normal.

Maybe you'd best run home and tell you mother she's calling you. Better yet, tell her you're ready for a very late term post birth abortion.
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C

I thought we were Deplorable, not Disgusting...

It is all so very confusing anymore.

Please help.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

The Nazi's are on the march.... again

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Idiots & the uninformed abound....................you are now at the top of the list.

It's the vax'ers who are doing the vast majority of the spreading if you need a clue.

GFY

MM

IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

Idiots & the uninformed abound....................you are now at the top of the list.

It's the vax'ers who are doing the vast majority of the spreading if you need a clue.

GFY

MM

Correct, Australia doesn't allow you in if you are unvaxed...so who brought in the latest strain.

Don't hear anything about that...do you.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

GFY

MM

Correct, Australia doesn't allow you in if you are unvaxed...so who brought in the latest strain.

Don't hear anything about that...do you.

Holy Smoke... there is ANOTHER Rona variant?

Will we all die again?

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Here they go again wit the old " you MUST have zee papers!"...

Last edited by reivertom; 12/05/21.
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Jim1611
Originally Posted by skywalker
So how many of you are actively protesting in D.C.? Doing something other than complaining on an online forum? How many rallies have you planned and supported? Patriots? lol......glad I checked in here to get my laugh for the day.

(please start the name calling.......just proves my point......all talk, no action).

Do you really think protesting in DC is going to solve one thing?

Exactly. Since when is staking yourself out in front of the enemy's tent a good idea?

He's a dumbass.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by local_dirt
So how many of you are actively protesting in D.C.? Doing something other than complaining on an online forum? How many rallies have you planned and supported? Patriots? lol......glad I checked in here to get my laugh for the day.

(please start the name calling.......just proves my point......all talk, no action).

Exactly. Since when is staking yourself out in front of the enemy's tent a good idea?

He's a dumbass.

So it's back to the keyboard then

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

He's a dumbass.

Nah, dumbass. But explaining why to you dumb fugks is a waste of time. You're just pissed off you already pissed your country away. And fencing with you is like shooting an unarmed drunk.

Now run along and fugk off.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It’s mostly Jews not vaccinated, off to the gas chambers with them !

Its the tyrant way

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M

He's a dumbass.

Nah, dumbass. But explaining why to you dumb fugks is a waste of time. You're just pissed off you already pissed your country away. And fencing with you is like shooting an unarmed drunk.

Now run along and fugk off.

That pretty much confirmed what I just typed. Think about it, and google "irony"

Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

585 members (1beaver_shooter, 160user, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 1OntarioJim, 204guy, 67 invisible), 2,590 guests, and 1,185 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,813
Posts18,477,617
Members73,944
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.