Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
If you can't compromise/adapt , don't marry....

Hell, retirement was almost as much....after 40 years of marriage, both of us working.

Last edited by las; 12/06/21.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

GB1

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Depends how much you respect her. If she’s not good enough to give her your name then have at it.

She may not want your name thus the hyphenated ones.

It’s a new day.

Then she’s not worth the seed.

There’s whores and then there’s ladies. Used to be a difference.

Happy Camper approves this post.

He may, but it’s irrelevant. A woman that won’t take the name of her husband isn’t worth marrying, let alone having kids with. If a guy is sterile then I guess no harm no foul.

To each their own.

I doubt you’d call a woman a whore in front of her long time live in male partner.
Jmo

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
If there is no up or down, no right or wrong, might as well let the child molesters and soy boy/girls run the world.

MAGA
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
If there is no up or down, no right or wrong, might as well let the child molesters and soy boy/girls run the world.

Right.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Depends how much you respect her. If she’s not good enough to give her your name then have at it.

Can't argue with that logic...
Problem being very few deserve that respect

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

We are seeing this result of this today.... buckle up

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

It’s a new day.

He may, but it’s irrelevant. A woman that won’t take the name of her husband isn’t worth marrying, let alone having kids with. If a guy is sterile then I guess no harm no foul.

To each their own.

I doubt you’d call a woman a whore in front of her long time live in male partner.
Jmo

Lol

If she’s mouthing off and acting like a man, I would speak to her like a man. If she is demure and there is no reason, to then why in the hell would I? Id just tell my kids to avoid their kids and tell em why.

Christ’s sake, just because you disagree with someone doesn’t mean you have to make it an issue.

But apparently this strikes close to home? Just curious. I don’t GAF either way, but I do care about societal norms in this country.

MAGA
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by irfubar

We are seeing this result of this today.... buckle up

Yup

Can’t bitch about alphabet people, or welfare, or all the resultant mess if they’re not willing to address the root.

MAGA
D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Regardless of the legal formalities, there is a huge benefit to stable two-parent families. Makes all the difference in the world for the kids, and eventually for the parents.

Been married 54 years, and we are just getting into the great grandchildren phase. In short, my children, grandchildren, and great grandchildren are probably the greatest source of joy in my life. If we hadn't formed a stable two-parent family, I wouldn't have that.

If you wake up at age 60 and realize that changing partners every few to several years hasn't worked out for you, it's too late for a do over.

Last edited by denton; 12/06/21.

Be not weary in well doing.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

It’s a new day.

To each their own.

Jmo

Lol

If she’s mouthing off and acting like a man, I would speak to her like a man. If she is demure and there is no reason, to then why in the hell would I? Id just tell my kids to avoid their kids and tell em why.

Christ’s sake, just because you disagree with someone doesn’t mean you have to make it an issue.

But apparently this strikes close to home? Just curious. I don’t GAF either way, but I do care about societal norms in this country.

It appears you’re making things an issue here.
But that’s okay.

Carry on.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

It’s a new day.

To each their own.

Jmo

Lol

100%

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by denton
Regardless of the legal formalities, there is a huge benefit to stable two-parent families. Makes all the difference in the world for the kids, and eventually for the parents.

Been married 54 years, and we are just getting into the great grandchildren phase. In short, my children, grandchildren, and great grandchildren are probably the greatest source of joy in my life. If we hadn't formed a stable two-parent family, I wouldn't have that.

If you wake up at age 60 and realize that changing partners every few to several years hasn't worked out for you, it's too late for a do over.

Correct..... problem is millions of people have bought into the leftist propaganda and are now cat ladies and old cuck men and they are angry and determined to take it out on happy traditional people

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J

The government should not be involved in your private life.

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Government really needs to be out of the marriage business too. Why the heck does anyone need a license to get married?

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by LongSpurHunter
Government really needs to be out of the marriage business too. Why the heck does anyone need a license to get married?

Exactly

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Honestly I wanted to shack first 20 years ago. Wife said marry me or I ain’t moving in. Thank goodness she stood her ground. After all the drama that is a relationship. If we had shacked it probably would have been over before we weathered the storm to the great part.

Marital councilor told me once the reason co habit first marriages fail more often is. You still hide things about your personality while you co habit. Then once married they stop being hid.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Did for a little over a year,it's been 42 years since marriage.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by denton

Correct..... problem is millions of people have bought into the leftist propaganda and are now cat ladies and old cuck men and they are angry and determined to take it out on happy traditional people

Traditional marriages divorce rates in the USA are running at 50%.

So much for your happy traditional people.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by cumminscowboy
Honestly I wanted to shack first 20 years ago. Wife said marry me or I ain’t moving in. Thank goodness she stood her ground. After all the drama that is a relationship. If we had shacked it probably would have been over before we weathered the storm to the great part.

Marital councilor told me once the reason co habit first marriages fail more often is. You still hide things about your personality while you co habit. Then once married they stop being hid.

With a present 50% divorce rate somebody must be hiding sonmething in their marriages.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by jwp475
Originally Posted by LongSpurHunter

Exactly

A contract has legalities involved as do implied contracts.

Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

62 members (14idaho, 10gaugemag, 406_SBC, 13 invisible), 1,440 guests, and 746 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,387
Posts18,469,726
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.