Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
The more I read about some of the women here, the more I realize how Blessed I am.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by wabigoon
The more I read about some of the women here, the more I realize how Blessed I am.

The Book of Proverbs spells it out fairly plain for those who take time to read it.

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Originally Posted by wabigoon

The Book of Proverbs spells it out fairly plain for those who take time to read it.

[Linked Image from knowing-jesus.com]

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Shack up, less to lose bcs the gubmint system is rigged against the work man.

Fück Joe byron
IC B2

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W

We can all justify what we do.

I find nothing arcane in leading a moral life. Most all of the world’s problems, past and present, stem from the misuse of free will.

Jmo

One man's problems are another man's opportunities. Whose morals do you live?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Isn’t a right answer for all.

Lots would disapprove of how ive lived my life.

Didn’t live it for them or their ideas of what’s right.

Lived it for me & her, worked out pretty dang well too.

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
C
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
C
Originally Posted by KFWA
a piece of paper or a ring doesn't make a marriage.

I feel confident my wife and I would be together now whether it was official or not. We've never been at the level of discourse that we talked about going our separate ways

True, and neither will prevent one from running around if they so desire. Been my argument for decades.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
Isn’t a right answer for all.

Moral relativism eh?

Lots would disapprove of how ive lived my life.

Didn’t live it for them or their ideas of what’s right.

Whose judgment matters anyway?

Lived it for me & her, worked out pretty dang well too.

Well you know, some people have their reward. "Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things."

hanco Online Content OP
Campfire Savant
OP Online Content
Campfire Savant
I found two good women, still care for the first, but she is difficult to get along with, oldest daughter has hell with her at times. My second is easy, doesn’t sweat the small cshit.

IC B3

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Western_Juniper

We can all justify what we do.

I find nothing arcane in leading a moral life. Most all of the world’s problems, past and present, stem from the misuse of free will.

Jmo

One man's problems are another man's opportunities. Whose morals do you live?

Whose?
My own. I’ll be the one and only one to answer for them.

I disagree that one’s problems are another’s opportunity. I don’t view life as a zero sum affair.

In life, some get a little more, some get a little less but in the end we’ll all get what we deserve.
Jmo

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Let me explain the modern woman one more time for some of you old farts. Its not your girl, its just your turn.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Smart phone/ social media addiction is a real killer for women. Put them in a place where they are never content.

Some guys get sucked into it but the female brain can’t handle it.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Interesting very few follow the Bible anymore. Of course that is in the Bible that it will come to that also. It is simply a sign of the times we are in these days.

I offer that not knowing the Bible and God is not good in the end. I know YMMV, but ours is chosen. Be careful how you choose your futures

Married.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Depends on your age and the financial status of both parties. The older I get the less likely I will want to get married. Im 59 and date women from 40-62. The more financially secure they are the less they want to be married. Most of the women I date are business women. I wanted to say professional but with you guys I thought that was risky.

Life can be rough on us dreamers.
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Money, money, money, whose got the money. If you are both broke, go for it. If she has all the money, go for it. If you have all the money, just move in together. You will lose your a$$ in a divorce.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
the question is, "Do you want to live in iniquity or not?"

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by rost495
Interesting very few follow the Bible anymore. Of course that is in the Bible that it will come to that also. It is simply a sign of the times we are in these days.

I offer that not knowing the Bible and God is not good in the end. I know YMMV, but ours is chosen. Be careful how you choose your futures

Married.

When I burn a bull on the altar as a sacrifice, I know it creates a pleasing odor for the Lord (Lev 1:9). The problem is my neighbors. They claim the odor is not pleasing to them. Should I smite them?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by irfubar
[/quote]

No contest A.S. you are 100% correct.
I always get a laugh out of these threads from guys married 40 yrs and think they know todays "modern" woman

Don't know them, have no desire to know them. Kind of like the Owners I deal with these days and their Reps. Scumbag lying never keep their word A-holes for the most part, and by and large 30 something never worked a day in their life doing anything but computer crap.

Sure SWMBO bust my chops about spending on hunting and shooting stuff and I sail blithely on, when she has valid concerns of dollars I listen. I don't golf or fish, don't stop by the bar on the way home from work. She has kept my house, kept other snot nosed kids for money when younger. We understood for better or worse, that is was not an idle promise. I have been lucky in that she is an easy keeper. She has her nuances, as do I, but it was supposed to be a partnership.

When she had her kidney transplant, after the couple of weeks in the hospital and in the hotel in Nashville for us to stay close to check things, she opined I was not worth a chit most of the time, but was the best fugger she knew in a crisis. I will take that as the sideazzed compliment she meant it to be.

The world is not peaches and cream, it is sickness and death and kids that disappoint and friends that aren't. I watched her take care of her Veteran Father when he got dementia and I have never been prouder of a person, it was hard on her and her two very successful brothers could not be bothered. Takes a special kind of person to wipe her Daddy's hinney and put up with his mean treatment of her whilst doing it, she cried when he spit on her, but she showed up.

I have a very few really good friends I can count on, and for some reason they are in their late 60s early 70s, to my original point I think "modern" society/people might have something to do with all that...

To preserve liberty it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.-Richard Henry Lee

Endowment Member NRA, Life Member SAF-GOA, Life-Board Member, West TN Director TFA
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
We lived together for a few months before we got married.

Been married since 2005.

GFY

I am MAGA.
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

492 members (10Glocks, 1beaver_shooter, 219 Wasp, 10gaugemag, 1Longbow, 160user, 68 invisible), 2,319 guests, and 1,277 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,132
Posts18,502,651
Members73,989
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.