Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 11 of 25 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 24 25
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Been testifying at the FG meetings for 30 years in Kalispell. Ive fought and lived through the B.S since the 80's when I cut timber in Washington through all the Spotted Owl B.S. and the Bald eagle groups trying to stop me from fishing the river for steelhead because my boat scared them during critical feeding time. Give me a freaking break Callnum you love your Sierra club, defenders of wildlife, earthe first etc and all these other liberal groups.
Birds of a feather flock tigether.

Last edited by sherm_61; 12/08/21.
GB1

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by sherm_61
Been testifying at the FG meetings for 30 years in Kalispell. Ive fought and lived through the B.S since the 80's when I cut timber in Washington through all the Spotted Owl B.S. and the Bald eagle groups trying to stop me from fishing the river for steelhead because my boat scared them during critical feeding time. Give me a freaking break Callnum you love your Sierra club, defenders of wildlife, earthe first etc and all these other liberal groups.

I have been to most F&G meeting in Kalispell, most time no one but me is there. Hmm,,,

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Yeah the last one had about 10 people, you obviously don't remember me hammering them about how they manage the MD herds. Jim Williams retiring was the best thing that happened to Region 1. Not a fan of head biologist either.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Don't paint me as somebody who doesn't get involved when I was on the committee in the early 2,000's for the MLA when the Fires burnt around 100,000 in the NF and listened for a week on some of the ridiculous reasons not to log all that burnt timber. I think ended up around 8,000 acres were logged while the rest was cut into firewood and the rest rotted and feel down.

H
H
In other words you were Hugely unsuccessful in your attempts on a committee. Shockingly surprising.

IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Highfastflyer
In other words you were Hugely unsuccessful in your attempts on a committee. Shockingly surprising.

Anybody who has dealt with the Forest Service on issues like this know exactly what I'm talking about, you obviously don't have a clue. In the forest services defense it almost makes it impossible for them to do something by some of there ridiculous laws. It also is the will of the Head honcho in the District office who I had a private conversation with who admitted to me that they had nobody who knew anything about logging but weren't willing to hire anybody who did.
SO FIRE AWAY GENIUS LOWSLOWFLYER
What have you done genius other than give few bucks to BHA
If there's anything I've said about BHA isn't the truth prove me wrong LOWSLOWFLYER, CALLNUM, BUZZY I'm waiting

Last edited by sherm_61; 12/09/21.
H
H
We shall see who knows how to pick their battles and who will be successful in dealing with government agencies with this Corner Hopping case involving almost every level of government ie BLM, state game wardens and county sheriff and attorney. My money is on the BHA funded attorneys.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

Anybody who has dealt with the Forest Service on issues like this know exactly what I'm talking about, you obviously don't have a clue. In the forest services defense it almost makes it impossible for them to do something by some of there ridiculous laws. It also is the will of the Head honcho in the District office who I had a private conversation with who admitted to me that they had nobody who knew anything about logging but weren't willing to hire anybody who did.
If there's anything I've said about BHA isn't the truth prove me wrong LOWSLOWFLYER, CALLNUM, BUZZY I'm waiting

Like them or hate them, if this opens up millions of acres to hunters its a good thing.

Sherm is cutting off his nose,,,,,

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
No Sherm is not, they wanna be the savior of the sportsmen then they need to take a stand on Wolves, G- Bears and trapping because there big money donors dont want any wolves or G- bear #'s reduced and trapping stopped.
You can have all the public land you want and theres nothing to hunt your nothing but hikers then, Montana has a predator, habitat, and huge population increase. The herds can't take how you manage them 15-20 years ago, hell an animal can't even cross the road without getting hit by a car anymore.
You can't just pick and choose what a couple things just so your big money keeps coming in and Tawney can get paid 145,000 a year, your either in it 100% or your not.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
No Sherm is not, they wanna be the savior of the sportsmen then they need to take a stand on Wolves, G- Bears and trapping because there big money donors dont want any wolves or G- bear #'s reduced and trapping stopped.
You can have all the public land you want and theres nothing to hunt your nothing but hikers then, Montana has a predator, habitat, and huge population increase. The herds can't take how you manage them 15-20 years ago, hell an animal can't even cross the road without getting hit by a car anymore.
You can't just pick and choose what a couple things just so your big money keeps coming in and Tawney can get paid 145,000 a year, your either in it 100% or your not.

Whats Backcountry? What about the wilderness in Wyoming? for Non residents Buzzy knows he tries to tackle that what he's up against, but come on take a stand dont be chicken [bleep].

IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by callnum

Like them or hate them, if this opens up millions of acres to hunters its a good thing.

Sherm is cutting off his nose,,,,,

BHA should have addressed this at their conception but BHA was too busy pushing gun bans and confiscation. BHA has millions of dollars to fight these issues affecting sportsmen but has chosen to not bother addressing this and hunting seasons being shut down across the west. What is BHA done to fight the spring season season ban in Washington? lmao. What a joke. Cant believe there are enough mouth treating goobers to support the BHA clown show.

Thanks Sherm61 for your input. You have actual boots on the ground experience unlike Land Tawney's lil anti gun bish caldumb who has literally done nothing to help sportsmen.

Last edited by ribka; 12/09/21.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

I have been to most F&G meeting in Kalispell, most time no one but me is there. Hmm,,,

lmao off. I thought you were too busy putting mountain lions in the BC record books

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Buzzy still poaching elk off of closed forest service roads? lol

Originally Posted by BuzzH
I'm curious if BHA and the hunters had an agreement if the corner crossed BHA would help.

No, actually, you're not curious...you're looking for confirmation bias.

Doesn't matter either way to you, its not going to change your mind.

But, the answer is no, there was no agreement and nobody on the phone initial phone calls new any of the 4 hunters. Nobody involved in WY has ever met any of them. This is the second year in a row these guys have hunted this area and crossed the corner last year as well (after informing both the Sheriff and the Game Warden of their plan both years).

What is happening is that this case is starting to gain momentum...we've been contacted by a stable full of attorneys from 2 states who are very much interested in the case, countless individuals, and have meetings set up with some high profile folks with lots of reach.

Win, lose, or draw this is the precise outcome that we all hoped for, taking this issue out of the shadows and getting some progress in starting the conversation to make meaningful change.

As witnessed by this thread, lots of critics but very few with the stones to bring the issue forward...been that way for as long as I've been involved in public land, public access, and hunting related issues.

Buckle up...

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

That was a pretty cool money scam you and Randy had worked out with Arizona fish and Game buzzy

Originally Posted by Oakster
Originally Posted by Springcove
If they own the air above the private ground what happens when they use a helicopter to access public ground?

There used to be a rule that you could not hunt the same day you flew in, or there was a 24 wait from the time you fly in, until you can hunt. The land may not be allowed to be camped on overnight. I think the delay rule has been modified or changed.

Correct, myself and a good friend of mine rewrote the regulation and got it successfully passed by the commission.

No more 24 hour wait.

You sound proud of that, guess you big money guys that can fly everywhere its fine.

Absolutely proud of it, also made it illegal to use any aircraft or drone to be used to scout any big or trophy game from August through January while we were at it.

Prior to us changing the regulation you couldn't fly into landlocked state land and hunt it due to camping being against regulations.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by ribka

lmao off. I thought you were too busy putting mountain lions in the BC record books

Have not been lion hunting yet this year but with the latest snow I'm sure you are staying on pavement.

LOL

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/15477597/1

Pretty big pucker factor as did not have the chains along. lol

I think a local snowmobile club plowed that road.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I literally dont give a fugg what callnum and slowlowflyer do with there money. Truth is the truth no matter how they or there politicians and big money enviro groups they support spin it. I'm still waiting for them to prove me wrong.
Have a hunch ill be waiting same time next year.

H
H
You’d likely miss the forest for the trees. Look at the overall issue here. No group will ever satisfy all your desires. BHA isn’t asking you to join them or even contribute to them, only the legal defense fund. This is about helping some legitimate sportsmen in time of need and the potential of having County prosecutors never again prosecute a lowly corner hopping case. The 2004 Kearney case should be a big spotlight going off in the County prosecutors mind along with any governmental official. This surely won’t be the end but it could be the start of a great new future of over a million locked out acres just in Wyoming alone. Forget BHA, focus on what is being asked here. If your trying to support the ranchers and big money guys I suggest you go to the Big Boys forum and leave the minion work for us who really care and appreciate hunting on Public lands. Maybe your just jealous the BHA guys are successful when you were a known FAILURE, though not surprising.

Last edited by Highfastflyer; 12/09/21.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Lowslowglider you go girl, you know Jack [bleep] of me and go ahead and spew your bullshit its o.k. little pukes like you ive dealt with all my life.
Still waiting.
Tell us all of your great accomplishments lowslowglider im all fugging ears.
Still waiting

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
You’d likely miss the forest for the trees. Look at the overall issue here. No group will ever satisfy all your desires. BHA isn’t asking you to join them or even contribute to them, only the legal defense fund. This is about helping some legitimate sportsmen in time of need and the potential of having County prosecutors never again prosecute a lowly corner hopping case. The 2004 Kearney case should be a big spotlight going off in the County prosecutors mind along with any governmental official. This surely won’t be the end but it could be the start of a great new future of over a million locked out acres just in Wyoming alone. Forget BHA, focus on what is being asked here. If your trying to support the ranchers and big money guys I suggest you go to the Big Boys forum and leave the minion work for us who really care and appreciate hunting on Public lands. Maybe your just jealous the BHA guys are successful when you were a known FAILURE, though not surprising.

go away useless anti hunting troll. No one one is buying your bra troll bullschit

are you still working on banning wolf and grizzly seasons punk?

Last edited by ribka; 12/10/21.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
still have daddy issues? Just stick to your anti gun. anti hunting ventures with the pot bellied bha ginger land tawny caldumb

lmao

Have not been lion hunting yet this year but with the latest snow I'm sure you are staying on pavement.

LOL

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/15477597/1

Pretty big pucker factor as did not have the chains along. lol

I think a local snowmobile club plowed that road.

Last edited by ribka; 12/10/21.
Page 11 of 25 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 24 25

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

549 members (1badf350, 2500HD, 1minute, 1936M71, 1beaver_shooter, 222Sako, 55 invisible), 2,249 guests, and 1,190 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,039
Posts18,500,735
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.