Print Thread
Hop To
Page 12 of 25 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 24 25
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by sherm_61
I literally dont give a fugg what callnum and slowlowflyer do with there money. Truth is the truth no matter how they or there politicians and big money enviro groups they support spin it. I'm still waiting for them to prove me wrong.
Have a hunch ill be waiting same time next year.

thanks for your continued support for sportsmen

The anti hunting trolls like caldumb will keep attacking you

GB1

H
H
Obviously you were sexually abused and mentally tortured as a young person and now your hatred spills out even into your late Alzheimer’s laced retirement years. Puny little people like you with no respect for the hard working public hunter who think they know everything when in reality they miss the forest for the trees. I suggest you go chill out and go brag how unsuccessful and a shameful and discreditable failure you have been on another firm like United Property Owners of Montana (UPOM). Maybe they will listen to your garbage and ignoble cause. Oh and btw, it’s likely time for your assisted living center to change your adult diapers as your obviously full of chit.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by ribka
I literally dont give a fugg what callnum and slowlowflyer do with there money. Truth is the truth no matter how they or there politicians and big money enviro groups they support spin it. I'm still waiting for them to prove me wrong.
Have a hunch ill be waiting same time next year.

thanks for your continued support for sportsmen

The anti hunting trolls like caldumb will keep attacking you

Thanks ribka.
STILL WAITING!!

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Well, over 1300 donors including one from Australia, and just shy of 51k in donations.

Media is going crazy, local, national looking for interviews, info.

Definitely getting the attention the issue deserves.

Outdoor life article went live today.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
This is exactly why I won't give you fuggers a dime Buzzy, not a problem if BHA would have stayed out of it.
I'm not about to have anything you or Land start patting yourselves on your backs and tell everybody BHA is the sportsmen savior.
STILL WAITING PROVE ME WRONG!!!
I know you would love to Buzzy but you can't because its the TRUTH!!

Last edited by sherm_61; 12/11/21.
IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
You can't handle the truth

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Have hunted in the west, not as much as I'd like to.

But I'm from the east.

We have true trespass issues here.
People blantently putting their feet all over, hunting like it's theirs.
Many instances of them trying to throw owners off the property.

This ain't that.

Landowners should have control over who comes on 100%.
Even including LE.

This ain't that.

This is petty little games because they can, and because they can
profit from it.

True landlocked properties are a tough one.
Can't really support taking private property from folks to
create access. That's not right.

I would support a total ban in any recreational use of said property as
long as the situation exists. Unfortunately, there would be no enforcement.
Anyone want to guess how long after such a law passed until
the landowners started trespassing on OUR land?

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by BuzzH

Try me Buzzy, don't start skirting the questions I had paiges ago.
Not bad Land making 107,000 in 2016 then 3 years latter making 145,000. I bet there alot of BHA members would love to have a 38,000 dollar raise in 3 years, HELL some probably do not even make 38,000 a year.

Last edited by sherm_61; 12/11/21.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by BuzzH

Try me Buzzy, don't start skirting the questions I had paiges ago.
Not bad Land making 107,000 in 2016 then 3 years latter making 145,000. I bet there alot of BHA members would love to have a 38,000 dollar raise in 3 years, HELL some probably do not even make 38,000 a year.

I'm sure Mr Tawney donated his fair share to the cause.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Yeah I bet.

IC B3

L
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
L
https://www.wyoleg.gov/InterimCommittee/2019/01-2019060313-04Trespass-CornerCrossing.pdf

If anyone is interested this was WY AG Pat Crank’s ruling on corner crossing about 20 years ago.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
This is exactly why I won't give you fuggers a dime Buzzy, not a problem if BHA would have stayed out of it.
I'm not about to have anything you or Land start patting yourselves on your backs and tell everybody BHA is the sportsmen savior.
STILL WAITING PROVE ME WRONG!!!
I know you would love to Buzzy but you can't because its the TRUTH!!

On what? That BHA doesn't support trapping?

https://www.backcountryhunters.org/join_nm_bha_in_opposing_the_public_land_trapping_ban

https://www.backcountryhunters.org/montana_bha_opposes_i_177

Or they don't oppose bear hunting bans in CA?

https://www.backcountryhunters.org/ca_bha_opposes_proposed_ban_on_bear_hunting

Or that they don't support public access?

https://www.backcountryhunters.org/wy_chapter_donates_3_000_to_access_yes

https://www.backcountryhunters.org/wyoming_chapter_donates_1_500_to_access_yes

The Wyoming Chapter also spent $47,000 on a perpetual easement to Raymond Mountain in Western Wyoming.

One of our first efforts when the Chapter here had about 38 members.

https://www.fs.usda.gov/detail/mbr/news-events/?cid=STELPRD3810795

I can keep posting stuff we've done...

I smell rags burning...I think its your pants on fire.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Thats the New Mexico chapter Buzzy. How about Land putting out a statement on wolves, G-bears and the anti trapping movement in Montana.
All the liberal politicians they support. OBAMA, BIDEN BULLOCK, TESTER, STONE- MANNING who was involved with earth first and tree spiking, whos pants are on 🔥
Don't skirt my original questions Buzzy
STILL WAITING!!!
Does Land pay himself almost double the avg 2 household income in Montana.
How many of your members live on 38,000 a year exactly the raise Land gave himself in 3 years?
STILL WAITING!!!
You can't handle the TRUTH Buzzy

Last edited by sherm_61; 12/12/21.
H
H
Thats the New Mexico chapter Buzzy. How about Land putting out a statement on wolves, G-bears and the anti trapping movement in Montana.
All the liberal politicians they support. OBAMA, BIDEN BULLOCK, TESTER, STONE- MANNING who was involved with earth first and tree spiking, whos pants are on 🔥
STILL WAITING!!!
How many of your members live on 38,000 a year exactly the raise Land gave himself in 3 years?
STILL WAITING!!!

Again…….Missing the forest for the trees and trying to politicize this issue. Many sportsmen from both parties coming together to fight a common cause without imbeciles trying to miss the overall pertinent issue here. The demographics of BHA are well publicized but in this instance they are at least commendable to step forward and fight the battle.

“ Nearly 70 percent of BHA members are age 45 or younger, and more than 70 percent identify as Republican, Independent or unaffiliated (20 percent are Democrats). Members rely heavily on online platforms, including the BHA website and social media channels, to gain information on the organization and take action on policy issues impacting public lands.

BHA members also spend close to three-quarters of their time afield on public lands and waters, a point flagged by BHA President and CEO” https://www.backcountryhunters.org/...ive_nonpartisan_demographic_survey_shows

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Highfastflyer
STILL WAITING!!!
STILL WAITING!!!

Again…….Missing the forest for the trees and trying to politicize this issue. Many sportsmen from both parties coming together to fight a common cause without imbeciles trying to miss the overall pertinent issue here. The demographics of BHA are well publicized but in this instance they are at least commendable to step forward and fight the battle.

“ Nearly 70 percent of BHA members are age 45 or younger, and more than 70 percent identify as Republican, Independent or unaffiliated (20 percent are Democrats). Members rely heavily on online platforms, including the BHA website and social media channels, to gain information on the organization and take action on policy issues impacting public lands.

BHA members also spend close to three-quarters of their time afield on public lands and waters, a point flagged by BHA President and CEO” https://www.backcountryhunters.org/...ive_nonpartisan_demographic_survey_shows

Very interesting numbers.

Any idea how many republican campaigns or pac's bha has donated to? (Bha hq, not state chapters)

Seems plausible based off of the make up of the organization they'd at least be 50/50. ..

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Not one republican that I can find. BHA has taken a bunch of money from enviro groups and individuals.
Google is your friend in this case.
Buzzy is gonna try and discredit the facts its why I want people to do there own research it only takes about 5 minutes or less.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Google " Chasing the big bucks " Flathead beacon 2017 article. and BHA Land Tawney salary.
Google BHA political support and check out activist facts.
Greendecoys web page gives some interesting history too

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
You notice everytime I ask Buzzy about the wilderness land in Wyoming and non- residents not be able to hunt without a guide isnt it public, as always CRICKETS!
I guess the BACKCOUNTRY in wyoming doesn't count.
You notice BHA howls about the sweetheart deals montana govt. gives the guides and outfitters but nothing about the wyoming sweet wilderness deal, atleast that I can find.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
looks like Land Tawney the anti gun BHA clown troll is back again. Spread your useless lies elsewhere. Show The last 10 years of BHA political contributions. I went on the BHA FB page recently and BHA members were pushing gun control and applauding the permanent ban on trapping seasons.

BHA is on record repeatedly denouncing Republican picks during the past administration and openly supporting anti hunting environmental terrorists and whacko anti gun unqualified nut jobs to run our public lands. That's the plain truth. Facts don't lie and this is taken directly from the BHA website

lol

Originally Posted by Highfastflyer
STILL WAITING!!!
STILL WAITING!!!

Last edited by ribka; 12/13/21.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

you keep repeating over and over how much this guy makes......sure thats not your big problem on this issue......bob

Page 12 of 25 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 24 25

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

560 members (12344mag, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 007FJ, 1Akshooter, 10ring1, 64 invisible), 2,479 guests, and 1,354 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,048
Posts18,500,939
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.