Hop To
Page 7 of 30 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 29 30
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Originally Posted by EdM
Isn't there a site devoted to religion rather than hunting and the outdoors that would be more fitting to your throw? I would think such would be more than desired, all in the same camp and all...

The Campfires that I’ve sat around have a wide range of discussions far beyond just the outdoors.

Of course. But, If some ass hole like the unhappy noncamper was there not doing a damn thing but pushing his perverted idea of religion, he'd get run off.

Your kind tried to "run off" my Lord too.
It was a city of Gadera who rather wanted 2,000 demons in their land than the very Son of God.

So what's your idea of religion?

GB1

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Originally Posted by EdM
Isn't there a site devoted to religion rather than hunting and the outdoors that would be more fitting to your throw? I would think such would be more than desired, all in the same camp and all...

The Campfires that I’ve sat around have a wide range of discussions far beyond just the outdoors.

Of course. But, If some ass hole like the unhappy noncamper was there not doing a damn thing but pushing his perverted idea of religion, he'd get run off.

Don't judge...........especially if you've never walked in ones shoes

FJB & FJT
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
None of it matters, we are all worm dirt and dust at the end. I haven't the vanity to believe we are living in the clouds.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Ringman
So, what are you saying?
Do you believe that the thief on the cross didn't get baptized after believing in the crucified Lord because Jesus wasn't resurrected yet?
If I remember correctly, John the Baptist was baptizing his converts before Jesus started His full time ministry.
Even John the Baptist did not attribute spiritual forgiveness conditioned upon water baptism. When he preached salvation, in a nutshell he said that you must believe on Christ.
Baptisms were not what you believe in. That was only a physical demonstration of the spiritual reality.

I believe Jesus. What did Jesus say? "Today you will be with Me in Paradise."

What does John's baptizing his converts have to do with what Jesus says at the end of His earthly ministry?

Your commentary on baptism does not line up with Peter's command in Acts 10. He said, "What prevents these from water baptism?"

What did Ananias tell Saul of Tarsus? Don't forget Ananias was sent by God to heal Saul and teach him. Ananis informed, "Be baptized and wash away your sins."

The early followers of Jesus accepted Jesus' teaching about water baptism. Why don't you?

One time a pastor of mine wanted one of the new converts to be baptized. She was not into it. He asked, "If it was good enough for Jesus why isn't it good enough for you?"

Originally Posted by Ringman
Do I believe in baptism?
Yes, but not as a requirement to be saved.
Apparently Jesus agreed when He told the thief next to Him on the cross that he would be in paradise with Him.
No obedience to baptism was required.
No promises to turn from a list of sins and clean up his life or go through catholic or protestant sacraments.
That was grace.
I understand that grace.
I received it.

The video explains it well.
https://youtu.be/dLKJYC5nY-E

You post here by the grace of God. And yet you disagree with Jesus and try to convince those who will not accept Jesus Word: "He who believes AND is baptized will be saved." He said this AFTER the resurrection. The thief on the cross was alive with Jesus before Jesus died, much less after the resurrection.

So what are you meaning by this.
Each time I be asked a straight question, you stop short of clearly answering what you believe. I gave as clear answers as I know how from the first post. I'm just asking the same.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by EdM

It was a city of Gadera who rather wanted 2,000 demons in their land than the very Son of God.

Why do you peek?
LOL

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by EdM

Why do you peek?
LOL

Pervs always peek.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by EdM

Why do you peek?
LOL

Pervs always peek.

🦫

You're not on the" Beavis rules of ignore" list.
You are on my Reprobate list. The function is there to keep track of all of you.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
GFY HC.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by EdM

Why do you peek?
LOL

Why do you barge onto Christian threads and act like a Maniac of Gadera?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So what are you meaning by this.
Each time I be asked a straight question, you stop short of clearly answering what you believe. I gave as clear answers as I know how from the first post. I'm just asking the same.
You remind me of a pastor who asked me a question.

The next day I handed him a page of typed out verses. He responded, "Remind me to never ask you another question."

When I have a question I go to God's Word. I write myself an essay so I know what I believe and can defend it from the Bible.

You on the other hand post videos and other folks opinions.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

You can't understand a simple allegory of a child endangering themselves and how a parent might respond.
How can you answer a basic spiritual question?
This isn't Jepardy.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Isn’t it clear by now that Glamper and Old Hat are the only two real Christians on the Fire.

The rest of you are nothing but posers in faith.

Bow to these Masters of the Gospel.

SMFH

🤦‍♀️🦫

“Molon Labe”
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Everyone is welcome except for the 2,000 demons, Bobbi brown, rene', Beavis and Butt-Head.

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 12/13/21.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Everyone is welcome except for the 2,000 demons, Bobbi brown, rene', Beavis and Butt-Head.

Pass your bed pan for donations, and I’ll gladly fill it up for you, dumb-dumb...

LOL

🦫

“Molon Labe”
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by EdM

Why do you peek?
LOL

Shouldn't beliefs be examined and questioned? It is a good thing to do.

Look at the sheer volume of contradictory beliefs.

Everyone believes not only what they believe is true, but that they are right and everyone who disagrees or questions is, by default, wrong.

Everybody who assumes they a right, can't be right.

Somebody has to be mistaken. Somebody has to be wrong. Given the sheer volume of contradictory beliefs, many if not most folks have to be wrong in regard to their faith based beliefs.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by EdM

Why do you peek?
LOL

I f you weren’t such a blind heretic, you’d have seen that the post of mine that you quoted, was a reply to Houston_2.

Go outside.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I have a question. Does "thou shalt have no other gods before Me" imply that there are actually other gods. If so is it ok to deal with them as lesser gods?

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Early belief was Polytheistic.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Hastings
I have a question. Does "thou shalt have no other gods before Me" imply that there are actually other gods. If so is it ok to deal with them as lesser gods?

Originally Posted by DBT
Early belief was Polytheistic.
I'm wondering. As I posted earlier I met an Indian Hindu that accepted Jesus' words as true but he was still a Hindu. Are they polytheistic?

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Hastings

They are false gods.
Anything can become an idol. All idolatry is forbidden.

Page 7 of 30 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 29 30

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

447 members (22kHornet, 222Sako, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 1badf350, 160user, 40 invisible), 1,598 guests, and 1,195 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,099
Posts18,522,253
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.