Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
C
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by UPhiker
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Just got a call from my eye doctor (lower case intentional) regarding my annual visit/check-up/glasses Rx.

Why wouldn't it be lower case? You're not addressing him by name.

Grammar Nazi... I was making a point.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Does one have to make a point with every breath taken? Get your eyes checked so you can continue seeing who is masked and who ain't.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
You should visit the nearest SSN office, you may be entitled to some form of subsidy/compensation.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Gotta stand up for your principles - vision (and other health issues) be damned . . . crazy

C
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by 5thShock
Does one have to make a point with every breath taken? Get your eyes checked so you can continue seeing who is masked and who ain't.

My eyes are fine... maybe a small tweek on the Rx... maybe not.

I don't trust Mengele... but maybe you are right... Or maybe I can find another doc? Just an idea...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

IC B2

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Easy to spot the Fudds.

I am MAGA.
C
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by richj
You should visit the nearest SSN office, you may be entitled to some form of subsidy/compensation.

I heard they have free candy... good idea.

But honestly... Fava beans and a nice Chianti... would be better most days.

C
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Easy to spot the Fudds.

Fugg Jim.. you make me laugh... ever single time.

Damnation... you are good at stuff.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
I recently had an appointment with my eye doctor. They do require a mask, and I wore one while in his office. No big deal, really.

μολὼν λαβέ
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
One of the local gun shops I patronize has a sign at the door requesting people to remove masks before entering- - - - - -:"If you come in here wearing a mask we're going to assume you're here to rob the place- - - - -and shoot you!"

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
IC B3

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by Valsdad
I get the pleasure of having an injection right in the eyeball every 6-8 weeks due to a retinal issue. Yippee.

But, by doing so, my vision has improved from 20/120 to around 20/50 or so corrected and appears to be stabilized near there.

Retina doc wants masks, I wear masks...............sometimes of a sort. You'd be comfortable having this guy enter your establishment, right?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Glad your eye is doing better.

Eye docs are almost nose to nose examining a patient, using the slit lamp, etc. I can see why some would be into masks.

At my last eye appoint, everyone was wearing a mask. I had left mine in the truck, they gave me one.

I didn't have a problem with it. Other offices, no one's wearing a mask.

So, I guess it varies. I go with the flow, go with whatever they're comfortable with.

I don't think masks do much good. But to each his own.

DF

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Wear a mask but don’t brush your teeth for a week before the appointment.

A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
[quote=CashisKing]Just got a call from my eye doctor (lower case intentional) regarding my annual visit/check-up/glasses Rx.

Mask required. Vax not required, but soon it will be.

I declined the appointment...

They asked if I would like to reschedule...

I said "Absolutely... whenever you drop the mask mandate nonsense... be that 2022, 2023, 2024 or 2025. Thanks and have a nice day."

Then I added that garbage men in New York make $350k a year... (not really, but I thought about it).

So be it... YMMV

Here is my theory on the stupid mask mandate. Bear with me..
RCMP we’re actually called on me while I was at the hockey rink because I refused to show the minions at the door anything and I refused to wear a mask.. Rcmp basically asked me what’s going on and I told them it’s a violation of the charter of rights and freedoms. I explained as eloquently as a redneck can that the mask is nothing but a giant illusion, one that would make Houdini, Penn&Teller, and even Chris Angel jealous.
The mask litterly does nothing but show the commie government cry babies that you will comply to the trampling of your rights as a citizen.
They left , I’ll see tomorrow I guess if swat shows up ..

Last edited by AbeJohnsen; 12/13/21.

Don’t sweat the petty stuff, don’t pet the sweaty stuff.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Just got a call from my eye doctor (lower case intentional) regarding my annual visit/check-up/glasses Rx.

Mask required. Vax not required, but soon it will be.

I declined the appointment...

They asked if I would like to reschedule...

I said "Absolutely... whenever you drop the mask mandate nonsense... be that 2022, 2023, 2024 or 2025. Thanks and have a nice day."

Then I added that garbage men in New York make $350k a year... (not really, but I thought about it).

So be it... YMMV

First world problems.......

You don't want to wear a mask?

Then don't....Where's the confusion?

Post count +1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Please dear god people be a man for once. Those saying just comply and wear a mask with no protest will not be there to fight when this country goes to complete $hit. If someone told you to wear a butt plug I guess you would do that too? Look around it’s likely every 3rd person you see has recovered from covid. Should they wear masks forever? Doesn’t it bother you that $hit is all theater for them?

Do you understand it’s not about masks it’s about control? Masks take away our individuality and makes us all collective. Collectivism is the only solution notice that? I believe collectivism is satanism. It’s evil and its wrong. If you compilers had a set if nuts they can’t control us all. I am not saying never wear a mask but dear god at least let people know you think it’s horse $hit

Stop being a bunch of puuuu$Sies about this. Do something brave for a change in your life.

Last edited by cumminscowboy; 12/13/21.
E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
I would have not searched for internet advice, particularly here, for my personal health.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Skip the mask.. join the 800,00 dead from Covid

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
if you don’t value improving your health, don’t wear it or go to the appointment, make sure your life insurance premiums are paid up! Kidding aside, it’s about your health. If you don’t want to be vaccinated that’s your choice, but take care of the rest of your body. We don’t know what else lurks inside of us and routine appointments are preventive maintenance.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by WStrayer
Skip the mask.. join the 800,00 dead from Covid

Is this retard for real??

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

193 members (2ndwind, 10gaugemag, 338reddog, 450yukon, 1_deuce, 45_100, 33 invisible), 2,232 guests, and 1,091 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,386
Posts18,469,702
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.