-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
If you find where they are hiding the cream cheese you'll probably find the 7 MM........

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
I got a few...

Society of Intolerant Old Men. Rifle Slut Division
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jim1611
according to him they have machines sitting idle. I've smelled a rat through all of this.

The company I work for has lines sitting idle as well.

1. Can't get manpower to run our lines (and we are a top wage plant in the area, they're even throwing $10/hour bonus pay on top of time and half and double time pay for guys to volunteer for weekend shifts, $43/hour and $54/hour to load some cardboard blanks in a casepacker.

2. Can't get raw materials in to supply our lines.

3. Down the supply chain, the product our product goes into, can't get manpower and/or materials for their finished product.

I have contractor buddies that do work for a sausage/lunch meat plant in another state. They have the same issue. Their plant manager said since the 'legal' weed shops have popped up, they can't hire anybody that can pass a drug test, on top of not having raw materials to work with.

Lot more to it than a conspiracy theory of just letting lines sit idle.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Cheesy
according to him they have machines sitting idle. I've smelled a rat through all of this.

1. Can't get manpower to run our lines (and we are a top wage plant in the area, they're even throwing $10/hour bonus pay on top of time and half and double time pay for guys to volunteer for weekend shifts, $43/hour and $54/hour to load some cardboard blanks in a casepacker.

3. Down the supply chain, the product our product goes into, can't get manpower and/or materials for their finished product.

I have contractor buddies that do work for a sausage/lunch meat plant in another state. They have the same issue. Their plant manager said since the 'legal' weed shops have popped up, they can't hire anybody that can pass a drug test, on top of not having raw materials to work with.

I don't think it's a conspiracy. I think it's a well laid out plan that's been in the making for years. Some people with foresight have predicted another way to take away gun ownership is to cut off ammo supplies. In Missouri a few years ago one of the few remaining lead mines was closed. We have to depend on most of our powder from foreign sources. Then the shortage of people that are smart enough to work and will has been attacked. As Rush used to so aptly call it, "the dumbing down of America". As you mentioned the pot stores being part of the problem. None of this has been off the cuff actions. It's all been well thought through.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by navlav8r
I have them….😊

[Linked Image]

IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by slumlord
Stocked up when LBJ was president.

LOL.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Wow.

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
[Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image]I’m doing pretty good here. I like the old Nosler Solid Base Boat Tails in the 100 packs.

Last edited by GAGoober; 12/14/21.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Cross's reloading machine is sitting idle, too. Why doesn't he crank his up?

ps: It's for the same reason.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
I have them….😊

[Linked Image]

Those are collectable antiques

GOA
IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Mr_TooDogs
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
I have them….😊

[Linked Image]

Those are collectable antiques

LOL. I guess they are.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I've not found any 7mm bullets either but finding plenty of .284

Life (and forums) is like a box of animal crackers----There's a Jackass in every box
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
There are not plenty of anything around here. About all I see are a few .30cal Target bullets that run $0.80 each. Would love to find some 140gr SST's in 6.5mm.

Correction - I just ordered 500 6.5mm 140gr SST's from Midway. Unfortunately very few 7mm bullets.

Last edited by centershot; 12/14/21.

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Me also.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Cheesy

We threw all of our eggs into the China basket and look where we are today. You can bet this was no accident by the CCP or the complicit democRATs. Anything to destroy America even if it kills thousands of innocent Chinese and Americans in the process. None of this is an accident.

For the record, under no circumstances do I support decriminalized marijuana. We have accepted the vice of decriminalized alcohol. (yes, I imbibe) Just how many mind altering substances do or should we allow ?? I see marijuana as just another false god.

We have the chance to correct some if this in November. Will conservatives and republicans do it ?? I have my doubts.

kwg

Last edited by kwg020; 12/14/21.

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
6 mm bullets can't be found around here either. I wanted some for my buddy's kid, because he could not get ammo. So I got him some dies, but I could not get bullets. No big deal because he had enough to have a good deer season, but it is a shame to live like this.
Now we are focusing on flintlock season, and thankfully we are squared up on those needs. So I'll look for the good, and I won't let those A-holes stop the fun.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
I'm pretty sure I have them.

Camp is where you make it.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Ammunition and reloading supplies have been in short supply since Obama came into power in 2008. Anyone who doesn't buy what they use when they find it (especially when it is on sale), is mentally deficient. I'm not talking about hoarding, just grabbing a box or two before you actually run out. Do this and you're never asking stupid questions with exclamation marks.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by AB2506
Ammunition and reloading supplies have been in short supply since Obama came into power in 2008. Anyone who doesn't buy what they use when they find it (especially when it is on sale), is mentally deficient. I'm not talking about hoarding, just grabbing a box or two before you actually run out. Do this and you're never asking stupid questions with exclamation marks.

These days if I can't find 1000 bullets for a new gun, I"ll buy what I can. And next time buy a couple boxes etc... its the only way one can keep up. And there are bumps in there. Like if you want powder, pay attention, now and then you can get 30-50 pounds and have it shipped. Whatever that cutoff is for reasonable shipping. To buy 1 pound or one box of bullets at a time is nuts, but its the way it is often and if you keep up one at a time you will eventually have the spares you should have had.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
I have them….😊

+1

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

572 members (338rcm, 1minute, 338reddog, 264magnum, 06hunter59, 66 invisible), 2,344 guests, and 1,281 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,538
Posts18,491,481
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.