Print Thread
Hop To
Page 13 of 25 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 24 25
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by BobMt

you keep repeating over and over how much this guy makes......sure thats not your big problem on this issue......bob

Nope, just another reason to not give them a dime.
You good with it? You get a 38,000 raise in 3 years.

Last edited by sherm_61; 12/13/21.
GB1

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
I have nothing to add about corner crossing, but I've watched BHA for years and the are a marxist bunch. I'm glad to see Sherm bringing it to them

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I have no problem with people or businesses making money Bobmt if thats what your insinuating but if your
Non- profit and pay yourself a salary thats double the montana 2 salary avg household income then Hell yeah I do or any other so called non- profit.
What makes ole Land any better.
Whos profiting now?

Last edited by sherm_61; 12/13/21.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Just shy of 60k raised...hunters that care about public access stepping up in a big way.

It would be great to see 6 figures and 5k individual donors.

This case is finally getting the attention it deserves.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
STILL WAITING!!!

IC B2

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Hey sherm didn’t see you at the commission meeting in Kalispell today.

BHA and MWF are in Helena doing the heavy lifting for you while you are sitting on the couch.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Go suck Testers cock.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Raferman
Go suck Testers cock.

Ohh wow that sure got me! Old fire fuggs doing the 8th grade girl debate style. LOL

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I'm 34 you old decrepit ginger. And why would I debate a Biden voter?

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
I've never heard of BHA until this thread. So I won't comment on it's past behavior .

But, just because some people don't like BHA does that take away from the merits of the corner crossing case at hand? I've hunted that exact mountain in question and I would love to have more access.

For those that don't like BHA..what is SCI doing to help on this case? Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation? QDMA? Mule Deer Foundation?

IC B3

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I'm 34 you old decrepit ginger.

Well, if it looks like a ducks and walks like a duck,,,,,,one would think you are an old fugg.

And why would I debate a Biden voter?

Yet you reply to my every post.

BTW I did not vote for Joe, I do find it amusing Bone Spurs lost to the worst candidate ever.

LOL

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by adam32
I've never heard of BHA until this thread. So I won't comment on it's past behavior .

But, just because some people don't like BHA does that take away from the merits of the corner crossing case at hand? I've hunted that exact mountain in question and I would love to have more access.

For those that don't like BHA..what is SCI doing to help on this case? Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation? QDMA? Mule Deer Foundation?

Don't expect an answer to your good questions....they are too busy calling each other names and pulling hair.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by sherm_61
STILL WAITING!!!

Waiting for what. The last week has been pretty busy for me helping a few friends with elk. Hunted 4 of the last 8 days and we shot 4 bulls and 4 cows...got 5 one day 3 bulls and 2 cows, one friend passed on filling his additional cow tag, figured 5 in a day was enough.

Almost glad elk hunting is done for the year...can focus on the corner crossing case now.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

The corner crossing debate is a huge issue in numerous states and definitely one that needs to be addressed on a national level and not state by state as this is public lands owned by every American equally.

Reputable groups like SCI, RMEF and the like likely would have gotten involved at some point but once BHA got involved they won’t touch it as BHA is known the be bad for sportsman.

All one needs to know about BHA is shown in how Buzz brags and pats himself on the back on threads like this. He repeatedly points to the same half a dozen decent things BHA did for sportsman while ignoring the 50 times BHA slapped sportsman in the face. Political contributions are public information, look at the candidates BHA has financially supported on the national level and you will see NONE of them are friends of gun owners or sportsman.

Based on BHA’s board members pasts , BHA’s past support of anti hunter/outdoorsman initiatives, their past choices in political contributions and their refusal to publicly clarify their stance numerous times they have shown who they are at the core and I have a hard time understanding why any sportsman gives them a dime.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by MallardAddict

The corner crossing debate is a huge issue in numerous states and definitely one that needs to be addressed on a national level and not state by state as this is public lands owned by every American equally.

Reputable groups like SCI, RMEF and the like likely would have gotten involved at some point but once BHA got involved they won’t touch it as BHA is known the be bad for sportsman.

All one needs to know about BHA is shown in how Buzz brags and pats himself on the back on threads like this. He repeatedly points to the same half a dozen decent things BHA did for sportsman while ignoring the 50 times BHA slapped sportsman in the face. Political contributions are public information, look at the candidates BHA has financially supported on the national level and you will see NONE of them are friends of gun owners or sportsman.

Based on BHA’s board members pasts , BHA’s past support of anti hunter/outdoorsman initiatives, their past choices in political contributions and their refusal to publicly clarify their stance numerous times they have shown who they are at the core and I h e a hard time understanding why any sportsman gives them a dime.

I'm interested in the political contributions you're complaining about.

Provide your information and source.

I would also like you to provide specific information on when it became legal under IRS code for a 501c3 to provide political contributions.

If you're going to be a lying liar at least try to make them believable...

Last edited by BuzzH; 12/15/21.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
You want me to post all my Questions again Buzzy how many times? I can do it again.
You denying BHA give PAC money to Bullock and a libertarian candidate?

Last edited by sherm_61; 12/15/21.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Anybody want to know about the PAC money go to opensecrets.org.
If I could figure out how to attach it I would post it, im sure somebody else could. Please do when you find it.

Last edited by sherm_61; 12/15/21.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
If I could figure out how to attach it I would post it, im sure somebody else could. Please do when you find it.

Here ya go sherm:
https://www.opensecrets.org/search?order=desc&q=+Land+Tawney&sort=A&type=donors

And more easily proven facts on where BHA money comes from and where they spend it:

https://www.activistfacts.com/organizations/backcountry-hunters-and-anglers/

Too bad for Tawney and his Anal parrot Buzzy that campaign contributions are public knowledge. Anyone who thinks BHA actually supports hunters is sadly confused, how can they support hunters while their board is actively donating funds to anti hunting candidates.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

Didn't see you at the commission meeting yesterday. Only a few guys Kalispell office and none were you.

BHA, MWF MBA and everyone else that cares were packing the water for you.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by callnum

Didn't see you at the commission meeting yesterday. Only a few guys Kalispell office and none were you.

BHA, MWF MBA and everyone else that cares were packing the water for you.

Let’s be clear that BHA doesn’t pack water for anyone with a brain to see their self interests and you yourself couldn’t hold the jockstrap of a real man or sportsman. Your an old demented fool and everyone knows it but feel free to continue your incessant rants as we are all enjoying the humor.

Page 13 of 25 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 24 25

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

554 members (1minute, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 222Sako, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 50 invisible), 2,305 guests, and 1,213 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,035
Posts18,500,691
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.