Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by High_Noon
I'd have to say that commie prick 0bammyyoumammy with chiner joe a close second.

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!!!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Biden, Pelosi... Any democrat you can name and a platoon of republicans.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SandBilly
This place keeps heading downhill.

Need a crash helmet for this one.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
About 20 years ago my buddy Danial stopped by the house to show me his new BMW. He needed to use the restroom so I told him to go ahead, he was in there for a while, then I saw my wife and kids bail out of the house gagging and holding their noses and could hear my wife's bedridden mother yelling cursing in Spanish. lol, Danial came out all embarrassed and red face to ask for a clothes hanger to chop up a turd he made that was too big to flush, to this day my kids call him senior caca.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Bono

I am MAGA.
IC B2

A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
I used to work with a guy nicknamed “The Cobra”, ever since he produced a huge snake like product much as the OP described.
However, in this case the tip rose above the toilet seat & became flattened out at the head which curved downward. Every male on duty was called to this stall to see the natural sculpture which did indeed look exactly like a Cobra. It’s entertainment value was launched exponentially when we attempted to flush it, as it only spun in the bowl while the Cobra’s head repeatedly “struck” at the circumference of the seat leaving it’s foul “bite marks” all around the toilet seat.

He enjoyed the nickname for many years but would Never divulge it’s true origin.

A
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by Anteloper
I used to work with a guy nicknamed “The Cobra”, ever since he produced a huge snake like product much as the OP described.
However, in this case the tip rose above the toilet seat & became flattened out at the head which curved downward. Every male on duty was called to this stall to see the natural sculpture which did indeed look exactly like a Cobra. It’s entertainment value was launched exponentially when we attempted to flush it, as it only spun in the bowl while the Cobra’s head repeatedly “struck” at the circumference of the seat leaving it’s foul “bite marks” all around the toilet seat.

He enjoyed the nickname for many years but would Never divulge it’s true origin.

WORLDSTAR !!

Due to the increased price of ammo, don't expect a warning shot...
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Elephant- Namibia and Zimbabwe

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by SandBilly
This place keeps heading downhill.

Where is Jack Ryan?

This is right in his wheelhouse,

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Mosdef, a Sasquatch sausage

IC B3

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Worked maintenance in a hospital for a few months. A couple looked like a full loaf of bread before we had to chop them into flushable pieces….

I almost wanted to check for a pulse on a couple of them.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Bono

[Linked Image from media4.giphy.com]

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
M
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
M
Sacharlie

P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
My dad and I were out hunting and we were driving down a active logging road and saw a huge pile of fresh black bear scat on the side of the road, Would have filled half a five gallon bucket, And they were the size of a beer can. We stopped and placed some toilet paper next to it, Then listened to the log truck drivers talk about the unreal dump some guy took in the road. I bet some of them are still talking about it years later.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Michael Moore.

Old Corps

Semper Fi

FJB
A
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by paguy
My dad and I were out hunting and we were driving down a active logging road and saw a huge pile of fresh black bear scat on the side of the road, Would have filled half a five gallon bucket, And they were the size of a beer can. We stopped and placed some toilet paper next to it, Then listened to the log truck drivers talk about the unreal dump some guy took in the road. I bet some of them are still talking about it years later.

LOL Were neighbors, Copalis Beach here.

P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
Was just in Copalis clam digging and visiting the green lantern.

A
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
A
The green lantern is about a mile away at the most.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Human? A few years ago, nice restaurant with my wife. We finished dinner she went to the car and I went to hit the head. Urinals were full so I slipped into a stall, I was shocked at the size of the turd sitting in the toilet. I flushed the industrial toilet and she pour gallons of water through the toilet and the turd stood strong, didn’t budge. I flushed again and more of the same, at this point a urinal had opened up so I went there. I washed my hands and exited toward my vehicle keeping an eye out expecting to see a mortally wounded man in agony somewhere along the way.

W
WAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by Old_Tucson
Worked for an aerospace company in Van Nuys and was testing a rocket a engine at night. Went to take a dump and looked in the toilet before sitting down and saw it. Sumbitch was bigger than my forearm and the length of my whole arm. Looked the rest of the night to see who was bleeding. Had to have done some damage.
George

Blown O-ring at least…

Life Member NRA, RMEF, American Legion, MAGA. Not necessarily in that order.
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

512 members (12344mag, 2500HD, 1Longbow, 204guy, 257Bob, 25classic, 59 invisible), 2,677 guests, and 1,277 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,296
Posts18,487,032
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.