-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Clockwork I was thinking the same thing. Born on 2/19 and doesn’t start posting until 11/21. And most of the [bleep] coming out of his mouth is puke.

GB1

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
So without getting into too many specifics about people involved or my occupation I have been looking into this, as I am one of the victims on this deal. This is a verified scam deal. I have tracked down the person who gets these payments who is a elderly gentleman who was helping a "lady" through cashapp who he has never met, online only. These payments are going thru there under his name into this cash app crap and then into a online wallet. From what I have gathered, when this gets looked into even further I can almost guarantee it is a foreign crap setup, leaving this gentlemen holding the bag. I will be reporting this to the feds as I am sure this will wind up in their court. Not sure what will happen from there. Whoever is responsible for removing Tigerluty from this site if someone can let me know I would appreciate it. And if that person would like to chat please PM me if you need further.

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
I forgot to mention, the person I have spoke to who is also a victim of this is making their own report locally. Feel sorry for him too.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
TADSR. These guys are big time vendors of top shelf firearms. Totally legit.

So again, if anyone has or knows where there is a new or used Kimber Adirondack .308 for sale, please send me a message. Thank you to the members who started this post!

https://www.eurooptic.com/kimber-adirondack-hunting-rifles.aspx

These guys are legit. Big time inventory of high end firearms. Just a few miles from where I live.

Home for wayward neglected 99's.
T
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
T
Thanks for the info. I've already checked them out and they are out of stock as well. It may take some time, I'll just keep looking.
Again, appreciate the info. Have a good day!
Tad

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by M1290
So without getting into too many specifics about people involved or my occupation I have been looking into this, as I am one of the victims on this deal. This is a verified scam deal. I have tracked down the person who gets these payments who is a elderly gentleman who was helping a "lady" through cashapp who he has never met, online only. These payments are going thru there under his name into this cash app crap and then into a online wallet. From what I have gathered, when this gets looked into even further I can almost guarantee it is a foreign crap setup, leaving this gentlemen holding the bag. I will be reporting this to the feds as I am sure this will wind up in their court. Not sure what will happen from there. Whoever is responsible for removing Tigerluty from this site if someone can let me know I would appreciate it. And if that person would like to chat please PM me if you need further.

Exactly what most of us had been feeling.

The last time that bear ate a lawyer he had the runs for 33 days!
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by chudly
Happy Holidays !
I'll take my trophy and go now .

Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

P.S. You don't need a space between the period and last letter of last word in a sentence or comma between the last letter of a word typed in a statement.

No space between last letter of Holidays and exclamation mark either.

Last edited by 10gaugemag; 12/19/21.

The last time that bear ate a lawyer he had the runs for 33 days!
M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Also, is there a user Fourtyfour on here? Might be able to save a couple but having a hard time locating this member.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by SandBilly
I’m thinking Chudly might be Chumly’s younger, dumber brother.

Still zero proof.

Coward, you need to get back on those meds .

Why on gods green earth are you sticking up for some scamming pile of dog chit? Either you are dumb as a fuggin rock ot somehow involved with this clown. Dumb side to choose

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I’m thinking Chudly might be Chumly’s younger, dumber brother.

Still zero proof.

Coward, you need to get back on those meds .

I'd certainly never do business with anyone this damn dumb or naive.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by M1290

Dumbly will be along in a second to tell you that's not proof.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Paul - not that he had any credibility left, but if this doesn't open a few eyes, nothing will. Scam from the start and executed with the skill of 9 year olds.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/16727580/2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
First, his pic was found online from another sale, it’s obviously photoshopped. This is how he upped his post count,

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Lol, you'd think the guy would still have his tap from 2003.......

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

515 members (219DW, 1936M71, 1badf350, 222Sako, 1234, 10Glocks, 49 invisible), 2,444 guests, and 1,218 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,437
Posts18,489,382
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.