Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 17 of 25 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 24 25
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
The current atmosphere in our governments tells me this won't bid well for the hunters.

GB1

H
H
Originally Posted by callnum
Originally Posted by sherm_61
Its not a management issue Buzz, no matter how you wanna spin it.
What does BHA front page website say? I'll remind you.
The voice for our wild public lands, correct?
Should say except Wyoming.

Sherm has to be messing around, there is no way any supposed grown man can be this stupid.

Sadly, it’s becoming the “Norm” with many of these supposed “know it all’s” who really struggle with simple things like tying their own shoe laces. You give them bigger Crayons and they still don’t get it. Truly Sad.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Highfastflyer

Sherm has to be messing around, there is no way any supposed grown man can be this stupid.

Sadly, it’s becoming the “Norm” with many of these supposed “know it all’s” who really struggle with simple things like tying their own shoe laces. You give them bigger Crayons and they still don’t get it. Truly Sad.

Whats really sad is the only thing you got is personal attacks, if there's anything I was not correct on BHA then prove it. You can't thats why you go the personal route.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
It's a really stupid law that they shouldn't have to be in court for in the first place.

Camp is where you make it.
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by JeffP
The law is ambiguous at best . I thought in the checkerboard areas you couldn’t cross . Which made no sense to me.
This would open up a lot of public lands in Wyoming.

Eggzactly the reason they don't want you to cross it. They're using public land as their own.

IC B2

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
I think all the western states have the same problem. This map is where we saw a bunch of elk a couple days ago. It's not a corner but they sure have you locked out of public land. The blue is state land, the white is private and posted on every fence post. Needless to say, the landowner also 'owns' the state land for all practical purposes. All we could do is sit at the gate and glass them. I don't know if it's true but I've heard that this landowner will let you hunt it for $1000.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Tell him F-off and rent a helicopter. Hell, if it's less than a grad it's a win. If it's more than a grand, it's worth it to piss in his cornflakes.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by BuzzH
I'm as conservative as they come Buzzy, never voted for a liberal in the 42 years ive been voting and I agree with states right as well as property rights.
Your twisting things again IS WYOMING WILDERNESS PUBLIC LAND? Simple yes or no will do.
If I have to cross wilderness land while hunting to get to forest service or BLM is it corner crossing.
So not advocating for Non residents to hunt Wyoming public wilderness land is wasting BHA time, ahhh I get it now and I'm sure plenty of others do to what's good for the goose is not always good for the gander.
Glad you cleared that up Buzz.
How does managing wildlife have anything to do with non residents in wyoming hunting wilderness LAME EXCUSE Buzz and im sure there's plenty that will agree with that.

I can't make you understand state rights...I could recommend remedial 7th grade civics but it likely wouldn't work any better the second time.

I also can't make you understand that states manage wildlife any way they choose.

It's codified in federal law... Google is your avenue to educate yourself.

Ol buzzy is not a conservative...that's for F'n sure.

H
H

Whats really sad is the only thing you got is personal attacks, if there's anything I was not correct on BHA then prove it. You can't thats why you go the personal route.

[quote=Highfastflyer][quote=callnum][quote=sherm_61]Its not a management issue Buzz, no matter how you wanna spin it.

Sadly your wrong on every point foaming out of your drooling mouth, States Rights, Wilderness Law in Wyoming, Corner Hopping, BHA. The list is endless, I’m now fully in agreement with Callnum’s assessment of you.

H
H
Originally Posted by tzone
[quote=Rock Chuck]

Tell him F-off and rent a helicopter. Hell, if it's less than a grad it's a win. If it's more than a grand, it's worth it to piss in his cornflakes.

Highly doubtful they will let you on for $1000 anymore. Even the cow hunts start at $1500, many are now $2500. Outfitters leased up all those big ranches in the past few decades, it’s a rich mans game now. If you could get on for a grand that’s a huge bargain anymore, Sadly.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
[quote=sherm_61]Its not a management issue Buzz, no matter how you wanna spin it.

[quote=callnum][quote=sherm_61]Its not a management issue Buzz, no matter how you wanna spin it.

Sadly your wrong on every point foaming out of your drooling mouth, States Rights, Wilderness Law in Wyoming, Corner Hopping, BHA. The list is endless, I’m now fully in agreement with Callnum’s assessment of you.

Your just like Callnum 2 peas in a pod personal attacks is all you got, makes you feel a better man flame away.
Tells me alot about BHA members get backed in a corner truth comes out cant answer legit question which you haven't not 1 by the way.
Hope Buzz is proud of you 2

Last edited by sherm_61; 12/21/21.
IC B3

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
B walker maybe its time montana and Idaho follows wyomings wilderness laws regarding hunting.

Long past due.
In addition NR tag allocation should be cut 50% for general licenses and for special draws by 75% or eliminated completely.

H
H
Originally Posted by BWalker
B walker maybe its time montana and Idaho follows wyomings wilderness laws regarding hunting.

Long past due.
In addition NR tag allocation should be cut 50% for general licenses and for special draws by 75% or eliminated completely.

Montana can certainly decide how it wants to manage its game herds but are you willing to pay Non resident prices for all those hunting licenses. In 2019 latest figures I found, NR supplied almost 70% of Montana’s hunting license revenue with 26,600,000 for NR and only $ 12 Million for residents. Also are you willing to lose thousands of jobs in Montana and lost revenue which NR hunters pay into the local economy? https://www.fws.gov/wsfrprograms/subpages/licenseinfo/Natl%20Hunting%20License%20Report%202019.pdf

Last edited by Highfastflyer; 12/21/21.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Wyoming seems to get along fine, doesn't matter anyway if Montana doesn't do something. Last year Montana sold 132,000 resident licenses 30,000 more than 2011 probably double when I moved here 30 years ago. There is not gonna be nothing at this rate. You add in double the resident hunters all the predators take now especially the wolf, habitat loss and what is hit on the roads its a miracle theres any left. A deer can't even make it across the highway now with all the traffic. You can have all the public land you want if theres nothing to hunt it doesn't matter now its hiking.
Hell first time I drove down Reserve street in Missoula in 1989 the only thing there was Karl Tyler Chevrolet and Costco now its like driving down downtown Seattle.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I wanna puke now thinking about how I helped build a bunch of malls on Reserve St and the Gallagher B.A and dorm building at the College in mid 90's.
I was probably building that [bleep] at the College when Buzz and Land were starting College there

Last edited by sherm_61; 12/22/21.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I wanna puke now thinking about how I helped build a bunch of malls on Reserve St and the Gallagher B.A and dorm building at the College in mid 90's.
I was probably building that [bleep] at the College when Buzz and Land were starting College there

I’m now fully in agreement with Callnum’s assessment of you.

Yep

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Wyoming seems to get along fine, doesn't matter anyway if Montana doesn't do something. Last year Montana sold 132,000 resident licenses 30,000 more than 2011 probably double when I moved here 30 years ago. There is not gonna be nothing at this rate. You add in double the resident hunters all the predators take now especially the wolf, habitat loss and what is hit on the roads its a miracle theres any left. A deer can't even make it across the highway now with all the traffic. You can have all the public land you want if theres nothing to hunt it doesn't matter now its hiking.
Hell first time I drove down Reserve street in Missoula in 1989 the only thing there was Karl Tyler Chevrolet and Costco now its like driving down downtown Seattle.

Nothing better than a transplant whining about Montana and Missoula...where you made your living.

I remember when reserve street ended on 3rd and before there was even a bridge...so cry me a river. I've literally killed deer, ducks, geese, and pheasants in what is now aisle 10 in Walmart there on N. Reserve. Cry me another river.

Get over it...I did.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

Nope, I was done with Forestry school by the time you were building dorms. I may have been working for the school of forestry about then though.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

Yet you did nothing at the last commission meeting in your home town where the governor through his puppet the Director of FWP are proposing the most sweeping changes to kill more elk in Montana than the state has seen ever.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I'm done wasting my time on you.
We all can't live up to your standards HERO!!

Last edited by sherm_61; 12/22/21.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I'm done wasting my time on you.
We all can't live up to your standards HERO!!

Then send BHA, MWF, MBA, RMEF etc. a donation and let them do the heavy lifting for you.

Page 17 of 25 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 24 25

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

560 members (12344mag, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 160user, 1badf350, 1936M71, 55 invisible), 2,314 guests, and 1,203 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,042
Posts18,500,794
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.