Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Riverc
Ted would be a better choice than Biden or any Democrat.

Yesterday, I drove by a drunk passed out on the sidewalk and, interestingly enough, thought the same thing about him with respect to Biden or any Democrat.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
He’s gonna tease it to stay in the spotlight, keep the grifting donations coming in, and maintain leverage over the midterms. But he won’t run again. The guy was giving speeches in Depends towards the end there- maybe you haven’t seen that in y’all’s news bubble, but there’s photos, and it’s obvious. He’s too old, way too old. So is Sleepy Joe. We need fresh blood to fight over and argue about.

He’d lose again anyway. His schtick is played out.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Terrified of a Trump Presidency lol

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Hillary , obama voter

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
FL will lose a great Governor who will become President.

TV has become nothing more than the Petri dish where this country grows its idiots.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

If we don’t get voting straightened out, it won’t matter who runs. The Democrats are keeping Covid alive so they can use mail-in ballots as a way to cheat again.

If we live long enough, we all have regrets. But the ones that nag at us the most are the ones in which we know we had a choice.

Doug
IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
He’s gonna tease it to stay in the spotlight, keep the grifting donations coming in, and maintain leverage over the midterms. But he won’t run again. The guy was giving speeches in Depends towards the end there- maybe you haven’t seen that in y’all’s news bubble, but there’s photos, and it’s obvious. He’s too old, way too old. So is Sleepy Joe. We need fresh blood to fight over and argue about.

Speaking of schtiks , are you still collecting disability pay while posting on the hiking forum?

How many times have you been caught lying on here Jeffand spreading disinformation?

10 , 50 over a 100.?

Talk about a grifting loser

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by Pat85
Originally Posted by CoRifleman
He can become much more wealthy as a kingmaker. He loves money, and that's awesome. Good for him!

I do kinda miss him. His tweets and debate wins have aged like fine wine.

But I'll tell you, the Dims have his number. Minorities, suburban women, moderate Rs STILL wouldn't vote for him that's for sure. If the Rs run anyone but DJT, it'll be flipping landslide win for the Rs. If DJT runs you'll spend a ton of time on nonsense, blocking non-stop body blows about character and mean tweets instead of hammering Dims on crappy foreign and domestic policy.

Yeah,the dems have his number, that’s why they had to resort to election fraud to win the presidency. And Biden really pulled in 80 million votes.

And Biden or whomever runs in 2024 will pull 80 million + and then some if Trump is the nominee. The Republican Establishment went to great lengths to shut down Trump and his agenda and to steal the election away from him. They will not hesitate to do it again even if that mean 4 more years of Biden and Harris.

So basically any Republican that wins the presidency won’t be any threat to the status quo. Business as usual with a few bones thrown to the Republican faithful.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
December 22, 2021 | Sundance | 453 Comments
Ha, ha, ha… breathe… ha, ha, ha… yer killin’ me.

Lyin’ Ted Cruz, perhaps the most inauthentic intentional stutterer in politics, thinks he’s going to be the Republican presidential nominee in 2024 because he was the runner up in 2016. No, seriously, he does. WATCH:

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...e-2024-republican-nominee-for-president/

I don't see what the big yuk is all about, I would be OK with Cruz as the candidate.

Cruz, Trump, Desantis, Jordan, Paul, I could live with any of those.

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
What we need, is a new Ronald Reagan.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by There_Ya_Go
Originally Posted by CashisKing
I really is quite precious how y'all think we can vote our way out of this fiasco.

We can't not vote our way out of this fiasco, either.

Trump has become such a divisive figure, he might best serve the country by not running again. If he could just tone himself down, show a little humility, it would help him greatly; I'd love to see him as President again. But Cruz or Desantis would be outstanding. At this point, I'd prefer Desantis.

Bulshit. You need to stop watching CNN commie liars.

You want to disagree? Fine. But FYI, I have never had a cable or dish bill in my life, and haven't watched broadcast network news in about 25 years. So take your local dirt and throw it somewhere else.

The biggest problem our country has is not systemic racism, it's systemic stupidity.
IC B3

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by There_Ya_Go
Originally Posted by CashisKing
I really is quite precious how y'all think we can vote our way out of this fiasco.

We can't not vote our way out of this fiasco, either.

Trump has become such a divisive figure, he might best serve the country by not running again. If he could just tone himself down, show a little humility, it would help him greatly; I'd love to see him as President again. But Cruz or Desantis would be outstanding. At this point, I'd prefer Desantis.

Bulshit. You need to stop watching CNN commie liars.

There ya go.

Figured 'ol "what's the use in voting"4102 would chime in.

The biggest problem our country has is not systemic racism, it's systemic stupidity.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

C
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
C
Originally Posted by ol_mike

He can become much more wealthy as a kingmaker. He loves money, and that's awesome. Good for him!

But I'll tell you, the Dims have his number. Minorities, suburban women, moderate Rs STILL wouldn't vote for him that's for sure. If the Rs run anyone but DJT, it'll be flipping landslide win for the Rs. If DJT runs you'll spend a ton of time on nonsense, blocking non-stop body blows about character and mean tweets instead of hammering Dims on crappy foreign and domestic policy.

Look it's stupid&stupid !!!!!

No, stupid is believing that 2024 will be any different than 2020. But by all means, call me stupid. Maybe I'll send in your dumbass comments with my tax return and see if I'll get any credit for trying to educate special needs kids.

C
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
C

Yeah,the dems have his number, that’s why they had to resort to election fraud to win the presidency. And Biden really pulled in 80 million votes.

And Biden or whomever runs in 2024 will pull 80 million + and then some if Trump is the nominee. The Republican Establishment went to great lengths to shut down Trump and his agenda and to steal the election away from him. They will not hesitate to do it again even if that mean 4 more years of Biden and Harris.

So basically any Republican that wins the presidency won’t be any threat to the status quo. Business as usual with a few bones thrown to the Republican faithful.

This is an honest question, do you believe that only DJT can be a true advocate for Conservative Americans? Not loaded, no bullship, I'm just asking. I believe there are others. If A and B can get it done, but A (for WHATEVER reason) will have a hell of a time winning the seat, Im just as happy having B run for office. If you don't believe any other politician / public figure in the field can achieve what Trump did, then I understand your point and position.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Cruz looks way better with a beard.

Cruz, DeSantis, Trump, whoever wins the GOP primary will have my vote. Unless it's Romney or something similar.

For now, we should be focusing on electing STOMPING majorities in both the House and Senate.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
C
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
C

I understand, and you're welcome to tell me I'm wrong... But so long as they can say moderates, women, minorities hate Trump, moderates (the middle, deciding 1/3) will believe Trump legitimately lost. I do NOT have an answer. Perfect is the enemy of good. I'd take 'good' over the squad and sleep fckin joe any day.

C
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
C
Originally Posted by Dave_Skinner
Cruz looks way better with a beard.

Cruz, DeSantis, Trump, whoever wins the GOP primary will have my vote. Unless it's Romney or something similar.

For now, we should be focusing on electing STOMPING majorities in both the House and Senate.

Hell, even Huckabee looks better with a beard!

C
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
C
Originally Posted by Strider1

Cruz got embarrassed by DJT. Anyone Trump crushed in the primaries is damaged goods.

That said, ill vote the ticket regardless. The devil you know and all that.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
LMAO

Yeah, electing a “CUBAN CITIZEN”, who sealed his records to hide the fact he is NOT even a U.S. citizen, is who you need to vote for….ROFLMAO

Where did you think Donald got the “Lying TED” comment from?

Teddy Bear is a legal U.S. citizen as much as Barry Soetoro was, who also happened to have his records “SEALED” too.

Hell, V/P Harris isn’t even legal as the V/P right now, being her parents are NOT natural born U.S. citizens, and therefore could never pass natural born citizenship to Harris.

This is what happens when tyranny takes hold, and no longer respects the contract the government made with WE THE PEOPLE.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

375 members (1Longbow, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 10ring1, 160user, 17CalFan, 31 invisible), 1,983 guests, and 1,021 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,373
Posts18,488,422
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.