Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
He is a very fool hearty man. He walked right into his enemies trap and used his own words against him. Does this priest think for one minute they have any respect for the church?

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23
GB1

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

It seems like the higher level politicians are paid to push the CV shot narrative.

It's finally reached down to the lower level, now that even trump is pushing the vaccine.

Trump's panicked reaction to this Corona virus may be what beat him. It allowed for desperate measures that facilitated voter fraud. The overblown response to the Corona virus disease and the huge push for what may very well be a "vaccine" with long term deleterious effects is the only serious problem I have with him.

Do you have a link on voter fraud that shows any other but Republicans perpetrating the fraud?

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Christ like.

Black Cows Matter!
E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
Who goes to church on CNN? Seems like his pronouncement impacts few people.

🤷‍♂️

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Catholic priest says the unvaccinated can't come to church on CNN.

Brief clip

https://tv.gab.com/channel/redvoice...jabbed-shouldnt-61c60cc38fa113bf00d3500a

Okay, let's start with a little reading comprehension here. You say "can't" and the link title says "shouldn't". Two different words. Two different definitions.

Do I have to break out Jules?

Besides, if you are on CNN, you can't be a pastor.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Point taken Stevelyn. I should have measured twice, cut once.
Quote.
Skype was breaking up, but it sounds like,
"...maybe a health reason (you say), but then you can't come to church..."

The title is correct and it looks like my initial post is on further inspection. You are correct that the terms change the meaning.
The link was the embedded address for the video. Someone probably posted it in a hurry and didn't proof read it.

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 12/25/21.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
They should beat his ass right on the alter

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Another pedophile priest running his mouth! Don't come, just send your money in!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RickyD

It seems like the higher level politicians are paid to push the CV shot narrative.

It's finally reached down to the lower level, now that even trump is pushing the vaccine.

Trump's panicked reaction to this Corona virus may be what beat him. It allowed for desperate measures that facilitated voter fraud. The overblown response to the Corona virus disease and the huge push for what may very well be a "vaccine" with long term deleterious effects is the only serious problem I have with him.

I don't believe Trump panicked at all.

He took the advice of that little demon Fauci who appeared to know the right answers but has not got anything right yet, which is likely on purpose.

Yep. Trump was lied to by every Govt “Advisor”he had. He failed to recognize how deep the Deep State really was.
His biggest mistake was not firing those sorry bastards the first day he took office.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

Do you have a link on voter fraud that shows any other but Republicans perpetrating the fraud?
It is like this. In 2016 Hillary got 65,884,610 votes, Trump got 62,979,636 votes. In 2020 Trump got 74 Million votes which is well over 10 million more than he got in 2016. Agreed? Now are we to believe that the 81 million votes assigned to Biden who is nearly a corpse came from real voters? I am positive that no thinking person believes that and I'm sure you don't either. There are plenty of people that approve the theft but not many that have an IQ over 80 that believe the election wasn't stolen.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
IC B3

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by RickyD

I don't believe Trump panicked at all.

He took the advice of that little demon Fauci who appeared to know the right answers but has not got anything right yet, which is likely on purpose.

Yep. Trump was lied to by every Govt “Advisor”he had. He failed to recognize how deep the Deep State really was.
His biggest mistake was not firing those sorry bastards the first day he took office.

Much too big of a job for the dummy.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Yet it's ok for Biden to allow and encourage killing babies and the Catholic church won't say anything about it.

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by stevelyn

Catholic priest says the unvaccinated can't come to church on CNN.

Brief clip

https://tv.gab.com/channel/redvoice...jabbed-shouldnt-61c60cc38fa113bf00d3500a

Okay, let's start with a little reading comprehension here. You say "can't" and the link title says "shouldn't". Two different words. Two different definitions.

Do I have to break out Jules?

Besides, if you are on CNN, you can't be a pastor.

I just take for granted that everything crappy hamster cunt posts is suspect...now the question that remains is whether it is deliberate or whether he is just a clueless piece of shit.

I suspect the former.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
queer bait.......apparently he skipped over Revelations......

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
They should beat his ass right on the alter

A proper, acceptable sacrifice.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

I used to think you were just an asswhole but I can see that I was mistaken, you are actually one stupid Mother fuqker, Dumber than a pile of dog schit.

A little history lesson for you Dog Schit.

Trump is the one that pushed for the vaccine to be usable in record time.
Trump has advocated for the vaccine from the beginning of the vaccine.
Trump has advocated for Freedom of Choice since the beginning of the vaccine.

The one thing I find highly entertaining about you "Anti Trump Pro Shot Covtards" is you have Trumps efforts coursing through your veins, every heartbeat echo's Trump!!

LMAO!! Get out of that wheelchair every now and then and take some pressure of your head so you can think straight. LMAO!!

Trump Trump....Trump Trump....Trump Trump....Trump Trump....Trump Trump..........For the rest of your life Chuck, Trump will be a permanent part of your being.

LMFAO!!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

636 members (17CalFan, 10Glocks, 160user, 06hunter59, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 48 invisible), 2,535 guests, and 1,330 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,835
Posts18,478,070
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.