Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Battery acid instead of water in a plastic gas can would have been a better "lesson learned"- - - - -either from siphoning, or pouring it into a gas tank.

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by slumlord
No one gonna give credit to the Apple Airtags??????

????????????

pffft

Led him right to the house.

Never heard of'm

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Battery acid instead of water in a plastic gas can would have been a better "lesson learned"- - - - -either from siphoning, or pouring it into a gas tank.

You’re like Rambo, MacGyver, and John Dalton all rolled into one.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Nothing to do with this video.

I remember a guy/thief that lived in a large very nice house in an upscale neighborhood, Chicago area maybe. Had a huge Basement with hordes of shelving filled to the ceiling with stolen stuff, guns/jewelry/tools/chainsaws/bicycles/motorcycles/4wheelers/+++ . He finally got caught somehow, he was a thief and bought hot stuff from other thieves. Made the national news, anybody remember that? Maybe a decade ago. Millions of dollars of stolen property.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by high_country_
Originally Posted by dubePA
Some years ago a feller's body shop here was burglarized. Thieves made off with thousands of dollars worth of hand tools and equipment that he had photo files of. Cops didn't make any progress on solving it, but his buddies fanned out and covered flea markets in a wide area for weeks afterwards, with copies of the photos. Eventually they traced that stuff back to the individuals responsible for the theft.

Since the theft, shop owner has built his house by the shop, added window bars, an alarm and cameras. All I'll say, is that justice was served upon the scum and no one will ever prove who meted that justice out. But they won't be back.

Once had problems with gasoline theft from tenants' cars in one parking lot, back in the mid 70s. Finally caught the guy responsible, but the local cops did nothing, because I didn't wait until he was actually siphoning gas into his can. Gave them the can and siphon pump the guy had stashed near one car, after he ran off. Also confronted his buddy parked nearby.

Weeks later came across that dipschit passed out in the same car along a local road, middle of the morning. Contacted one of our cops that's a friend of mine. They nailed that ahole for DUI, drugs in the car, etc. So I got some joy from it all.

Thieves are the scum of the earth.

I had a gas can on my truck that got emptied twice in a week. I put 3 gallons of water in it with a gallon of gas.

I never got ripped again.

I need to remember that one high_country!

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
IC B2

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by slumlord
No one gonna give credit to the Apple Airtags??????

????????????

pffft

Led him right to the house.

I do. I'm ordering a few to catch the neighborhood thief

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I would not have been as nice. I would have jammed those thefts up that thief's backside and I would have done my best to break up his marriage and totally destroy his family in that county.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Morewood
Originally Posted by victoro
It's a good thing this thief lives in ultra liberal California. In Texas you can shoot people if you catch them stealing your property and it should be the law of the land.

Not sure where you got the "thief lives in ultra liberal California".

This all took place in Rutherford Tennessee.

Rutherford that in West TN or Rutherford County in Middle TN?

Always remember that you are unique, just like everyone else.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JeffA
Originally Posted by Hammerdown

That much money is made on those videos? I didn't know this.

As of a few minutes ago this video has earned him about $30K from YouTube advertising. There are additional incomes possible from these videos, YT advertising is the only one I know how to track.

You can never be 100% sure if the content in these videos are real.

There are topics, and catching a thief on camera is one of them, that are known to get lots of views.

Elaborate hoaxes are abundant.

He just happened to catch the only dumb, southern speaking, white boomer in all of CA. Boomer was dumb enough to walk right up to the camera from the front and spray paint it, but was "smart" enough to remove license plates. I am calling BS on this.

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
My son and I came across this today. I figure that the guy was lying through his teeth as he apologizes. Said that booze and pain killers made him stupid like a kid. As I looked around his little compound I wondered how much of the plunder there represented dishonest gain. No doubt, if his name wasn’t already held in contempt in that community, it will be now.

IC B3

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
Violence is the only thing that lights a fire and gets a real response.
hey didn't want it. Once they got there, the rest was too easy to resist. Plus, if the didn't follow through, he might have.

You're right. In the early 80s, the house I was sharing with a couple roommates was broken into and a bunch of stuff was stolen including two really nice stereo systems and tickets to an Eddie Murphy show with reserved seating. My roommate remembered the seats #s. We told this to the detective who had the case and he was making excuses as to why a cop wouldn't be sent to check out the seats. We told him that was ok as we would go there and take care of things ourselves. He then finally agreed to send someone out and we said that we would be there to make sure that he did. We did meet the cop there but unfortunately, the seats were empty.

H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
The way to cure this disease is to make the cure so horrendous as to make them never ever want to commit it again, and it can be done if you are determined enough,, cops an the law wont do crap, thief will be on the street quicker than the ride to the court house,, My stuff Ive worked a life time for is more precious than a thief well being, the thief thinks so to when they commit to it

I AM AMERICA!
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Wow, great video.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Guess Happy slapper never wiped the pecker juice off his chin.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Nice catch. A bit nicer about things than I would have been.

1Minute
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Guess Happy slapper never wiped the pecker juice off his chin.

He don't like facials, he's a swallower.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 1minute
Nice catch. A bit nicer about things than I would have been.

It’s worth the $1400 to come out looking like a nice guy for his channel. That may have been his thinking. I think he did ok.

That thief will think twice, always wondering if a hidden camera is watching him now.

That, and whistlindiesel is trying start out being a decent neighbor. May earn him more respect and scumbags will move on to other targets.

I live amongst a whole gang of meth and heroin family and neighbors. No one has ever ripped me off. YET in 25+ years.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by deflave

LOL

Who the fugk is John Dalton?

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
That $1400 was dirty money. The thief would not have been hurt by giving it up, it's not like it was honestly earned.

Fight fire, save lives, laugh in the face of danger.

Stupid always finds a way.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by kingston
Originally Posted by deflave

LOL

Who the fugk is John Dalton?

Rocket surgeon I think.

Don't just be a survivor, be a competitor.
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

510 members (219 Wasp, 257 roberts, 219DW, 2500HD, 1badf350, 1936M71, 60 invisible), 2,426 guests, and 1,257 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,441
Posts18,489,489
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.