Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Dillonbuck,

I know how you feel because I've seen more injustices than anyone on the forums want to hear about. The justice system is messed up bad and there's a lot of people in all levels that shouldn't be serving there. That's why I didn't bother filing reports about the break-ins and thefts I experienced recently.
However, I try to give credit where it's due. I don't agree with each aspect of the video.

When shot at unprovoked, out of the blue, by a group , I made it to cover indoors and called all of the nearby departments for assistance. I quit checking the time after an hour and a half and numerous calls. Maybe my expectations are low, but I thought the deputies showed up soon and warrant was prompt.
The thief likely is addicted to stealing, so I don't know that the grace he was shown will change his behavior. I don't believe that jail would either. Restitution for the Biblical mandate is what I wish each state looked to for penalties. It takes the value of what was stolen, then multiplies that depending on specific factors. It takes the incentive out of theft better than the current laws here IMHO.

You've proved by your statement that you care far more about your wife than the customers at your local donut shop. No doubt you are willing and able to protect her much better too.
Lmao off only time you have been shot at is with pecker juice...

You sound like you buy stock in Dunkin Donuts at the counter.
πŸ˜„

And be careful not to trip on those potholes on the way from Dunkin Donuts. πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚

el pobrecito

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 12/26/21.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Lmao that all you got... I don't eat sweets and am not fat, lol. beer belly a little lol.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by DANNYL
He just taught the old thief what to look for next time, should have pressed charges. Stealing then reselling is probably how he bought his home.

Good possibility the search warrant also found items stolen from someone more than willing to press charges.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Pat85
Originally Posted by DANNYL
He just taught the old thief what to look for next time, should have pressed charges. Stealing then reselling is probably how he bought his home.

Good possibility the search warrant also found items stolen from someone more than willing to press charges.

I would hope the cops would do a thorough search and document everything on the property, but maybe going back home sounded better.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
That lying SOB has been stealing his whole life.

"Aim right, squeeze light"
" Might as well hit what you're aiming at, it kicks the same whether you miss or not"
NRA Life, GOA
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Featherweight6555
That lying SOB has been stealing his whole life.

+1

All that fake humility would have earned him a stick upside the head if Ida caught him here.

LOL
H
H
Awesome to get your stuff back and make that guy squirm

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Higginez
A true Californian letting that guy go with no consequences!

Gavin would approve!

Come on, total humiliation in his community is pretty bad. THAT is probably worse than anything the courts would have imposed.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I had some kids breaking in and stealing stuff like beer and fireworks out of my garage. Then one of them (17 year old) really crossed the line and stole my tools and fishing gear. Local cops wouldn't to ANYTHING about it so I got a county detective involved while also doing my own "investigating" over the course of a summer. I found out who it was and tried talking to his parents and they were even bigger pieces of trash.

Long story short, when they nabbed the little prick, I got all my stuff back minus my Rapala lures which he sold to some other kid in a different town and he wouldn't give up the name.

That pissed me off but the detective called and thanked me because they solved 27 other burglaries in the county because of what I had found out.

The kid is dead now. OD'd on drugs.

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
[

He just happened to catch the only dumb, southern speaking, white boomer in all of CA. Boomer was dumb enough to walk right up to the I am calling BS on this.

If he's 60 he's not a Boomer..

A good principle to guide me through life: β€œThis is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jorgeI
[

He just happened to catch the only dumb, southern speaking, white boomer in all of CA. Boomer was dumb enough to walk right up to the I am calling BS on this.

If he's 60 he's not a Boomer..

https://www.kasasa.com/exchange/articles/generations/gen-x-gen-y-gen-z

Baby Boomers:β€―Baby boomers were born between 1946 and 1964. They're currently between 57-75 years old (71.6 million in the U.S.)

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I stand corrected. For some reason I thought it was only to 1960.

A good principle to guide me through life: β€œThis is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I stand corrected.

Before you ever take to the keyboard to disagree with me, you need to consider that will be the outcome.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I stand corrected.

Before you ever take to the keyboard to disagree with me, you need to consider that will be the outcome.

I'll make a note of that, but with that profile picture, I won't take your lunch money that you hide in your shoe..

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

569 members (1936M71, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 1Longbow, 01Foreman400, 1234, 67 invisible), 2,402 guests, and 1,266 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,473
Posts18,489,910
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.