Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Who else thought that Beth's gold hooker dress was hotter than a two dollar pistol??

Oh yeah. The fake fur coat didn't add much,though.

Great job of acting. Goes to show that sex appeal doesn't require great natural beauty. A lot of it is how a woman presents and conducts herself.

Stupidity has its way, while its cousin, evil, runs rampant.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Who else thought that Beth's gold hooker dress was hotter than a two dollar pistol??

She has quite the shelf and likes to show them off.

living the good life every day
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Beth character owns Jamie several times over. She has that picture of him dragging what appears to be a dead body. She also has kept the secret of what he did to her as a child. If either her father or Rip found out they'd make lampshades out of his hide while he watched. She could ruin his life many times over if he managed to live.
Of course, they can make a character into anything they want. The little pigmy from NY should be the next unwilling resident of the ranch and could well be next season but I wouldn't expect any happy endings. Garrett got his just reward even if it was via blackmail.
What was meant by the answer " I saw our end"? The end of his family or the end of the ranch?
Don't expect it to be the end of the lunatic Mia. That quip about her being persistent was a clue. I would expect more misery in the life of Jimmy. The lunacy won't ever stop unless they end the series.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by rainshot
Beth character owns Jamie several times over. She has that picture of him dragging what appears to be a dead body. She also has kept the secret of what he did to her as a child. If either her father or Rip found out they'd make lampshades out of his hide while he watched. She could ruin his life many times over if he managed to live.
Of course, they can make a character into anything they want. The little pigmy from NY should be the next unwilling resident of the ranch and could well be next season but I wouldn't expect any happy endings. Garrett got his just reward even if it was via blackmail.
What was meant by the answer " I saw our end"? The end of his family or the end of the ranch?
Don't expect it to be the end of the lunatic Mia. That quip about her being persistent was a clue. I would expect more misery in the life of Jimmy. The lunacy won't ever stop unless they end the series.

Jimmy will become the new 'cutting horse' rider.................

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Muffin

I'd sure be fine with all that "horsetard" BS hitting the floor in the editing room.

Absolutely can't stand that crap. It's got zero to do with working ranches, and everything to do with people who have too much money, and are too ignorant to know not to waste it on horses in an arena. crazy

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B2

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Barrel racin' girls always look great.....from a distance.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by poboy
Barrel racin' girls always look great.....from a distance.

Yes.

As long as you can't hear them talk, they are fine... grin

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

I'd sure be fine with all that "horsetard" BS hitting the floor in the editing room.

Absolutely can't stand that crap. It's got zero to do with working ranches, and everything to do with people who have too much money, and are too ignorant to know not to waste it on horses in an arena. crazy

And/or cows too!

IMHO....

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
I started off liking yellowstone but I can do without it now, way too many story lines. A lot of bad acting too, Casey, his wife, and son....those are the worst scenes ever....cant act worth crap. Jamie cant either. I dont know the fixation on Jimmy either, no one cares about Jimmy. How is Casey not in jail, seems he has to kill someone every time he goes to the store.

Last edited by killerv; 01/04/22.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
I'm tired of Beth's constant temper tantrums.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

john Dutton owns a team and makes a lot of money off the winnings.
His way of bringing attention to the ranch.

I could wish a lot of things on my worst enemy but neuropathy ain't one of them.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Can't wait till the next episode of Yellowstone!!!

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I heard that there was going to be a spin off series about the 6666 ranch, I guess that is where Jimmy will come into play

I may not be smart but I can lift heavy objects

I have a shotgun so I have no need for a 30-06.....
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Watched about 15 minutes of season one when it was originally on Paramount. Cosner haggling with the Sheriff. Never watched it again.

Fall of 2020 we got Peacock TV on our cable provider. Started Yellowstone on season one and eventually started watching it all the way through season three, when I had nothing better to do that winter. It's fairly entertaining and well written The scenery, nags, firearms, Beth's anatomy and the dialogue is okay. Agreed the F notes are over done, but that word lost its luster years ago, from common usage.

Don't watch much TV, other than history stuff and anything that's interesting on Smithsonian, AHC, etc. No weekly network series and none of that "reality" crap which seems to be popular..

Watch Yellowstone because it's usually entertaining, nothing more, nothing less.

If three or more people think you're a dimwit, chances are at least one of them is right.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Rockin b bar nailed it...too much money. As far as barrel racers go, it's about the same thing. The more your parents or husband can afford, the better your horses, the better your horses the more you win. If you take first in the NFR, you have just about paid for 1/4 of your pickup and trailer. Brat hobby. Behind every successful barrel racer is a ton of money.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rainshot

Daddy already knows

Maker of the Frankenstud Sling Keeper
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by pullit
I heard that there was going to be a spin off series about the 6666 ranch, I guess that is where Jimmy will come into play

Yep

Maker of the Frankenstud Sling Keeper
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
So they made a slave out of ol Carter....has to sleep in the barn, gets cussed at regular, talked down to by Rip & Beth, yet John just wants a riding buddy...Monica and Tate should divorce kacey and get their own trailer back at the Rez, dress Indian,etc. I kinda like Kacey lighting people up, so give him more ammo. Beth needs to get on prozac or be institutionalized, give everybody a break (" I'm so depressed, I didn't know they were going to sterilize me" because I was only 15 and couldn't read, blah!) lol

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
The thing is they only told Jamie. She was clueless until it was over.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jim_Knight
Beth needs to get on prozac or be institutionalized, give everybody a break

Beth just needs an exorcism and a stiff drink and a stiff dick.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

528 members (1minute, 1badf350, 2500HD, 22250rem, 12savage, 1beaver_shooter, 50 invisible), 2,437 guests, and 1,242 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,294
Posts18,505,315
Members73,998
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.