Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Wonder what he is gonna come up with next?

Maybe Jesus told him to invent corn flakes?

🙆🏻‍♂️🙆🏻‍♂️

GB1

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by NVhntr
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
I don’t think your all bad NVhntr. Shoot I bet we agree on a lot more than we don’t. I don’t understand this one though. You could clean house on the Beaver Obsession award should he make one. Let it go.

I appreciate that and I realize where you're coming from Lemming.
I gave this some thought before posting because I realized I would get this reaction from some.
I realized early on when Happy Camper appeared here that he is a dishonest poser.
That rankles me and I will continue to call him out at every opportunity.

NV is doing us a favor as well as any/all noobs here. Idiot, lying, poseurs, should be called out.

What’s next? Slappy going to be a rock star too? 🤣🤣

Yep, fuqk that "preacher", I call him out every chance I get also.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
NVhntr I thank you for posting all the BS that disingenuous fool posts. Anyone who believes anything HC posts is dumber than a box of rocks.

Cheers 🍻

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Gives Leonardo DaVinci a run for his money, eh?
Maybe he should get a Lifetime Achievement Beaver Award next year?
I'm sure I've missed a few.

1. 6/15/20 – Scientist - “I've studied the Scientific Method and have applied it many years inside of laboratory settings AND in the field.”

2. 6/19/20 – Health Tech -“I'm not a surgeon, but I've worked in health care as a surgical tech/assistant”

3. 6/23/20 – Political Activist - I used to carry concealed without the license. It was a big risk...Then started seriously praying for the Lord to intervene and motivate the state law makers to pass Vermont style carry laws, not just for handguns but for any weapons that
God's people choose. Guess what? He kindly responded to the request and we gained victory to do just that!!! Knives, batons, etc I was shocked!
He is very kind and we are fortunate that He is our King. Feel free contact me, PM, anytime you want to pray for that to happen in your state.

4. 7/1/20 – Wildlife Instructor - “I've taught wildlife education and I'm also against harmful chemicals. I taught a class on environmental factors of bats and human interaction.”

5. 7/21/20 – Gym Owner - “I used to run my own place (referring to a gym) and have a fitness program.”

6. 7/22/20 – Firearms Instructor - “I’ve taught basic marksmanship as an adult, but am not that skilled any more.”

7. 7/30/20 – Dental Consultant – “The teeth God gave you probably work better than dentures or the other man made junk substitutes. PM me if you are interested in my answer.
Dentists tell us that once our enamel is gone, it will not grow back.....so they want you to believe their lies so you will spend thousands or more on their services.
I don't offer my valuable knowledge on these forums but rarely (LMAO), because it wastes my time. Contact me pm.”

8. 8/5/20 – Medical Educator – “One top pediatrician that used to be President of a world renowned pediatric hospital and extremely pro vax, changed his mind after I shared my information over a dinner meeting. Multiple vaccines were removed from his hospital after verifying everything that I shared in that meeting. There's a list of major vaccines that were no longer marketed nor allowed after that at that very hospital. No doubt it cost them millions.

9. 8/5/20 – Martial Arts Instructor - “I've taught all kinds of folks how to use those (canes) for years.
I can recommend street proven details. Modified weapons, blunt trauma, blades, and hand to hand combat are my skill sets.”

10. 9/26/20 – Gun Writer - “But going from memory, hand loads using 45 super brass and 165gr lead were clocked at 1600fps from a 5" Douglass barrel. I have no idea what charge or if it was a safe pressure. I was testing a new 1911 for an article, using someone
else’s ammo. PS:. Warning. Don't test this at home anybody. This was from a linkless, gas delayed blowback design.”

11. 9/30/20 – Veterinary Position ? – “Our office used to give out thousands of rabies vaccines.”
11/19/20 – Veterinarian - “I have a degree in the physical sciences and have practiced veterinary medicine for many years.”

12. 3/8/21 – Teacher – “I've spent many years teaching in public and private schools. I've also researched home schooling and taught in various venues”

13. 4/14/21 – Ice Cream Maker - "I used to process ice cream. We had the liberty to come up with our own recipe.
We had premium and ultra premium ingredients to choose from. If it was a crowd pleaser it would go on the menu and we'd do large batches. That "Columbian Gold" idea might have turned into a coffee mocha or with ribbons of caramel. I have a lot of other ideas that B
& J would make big $ on. We had more flavors than Baskin Robbins and the same quality or better with few exceptions."

And let's not forget, self appointed Pastor of the Campfire.

JFC !

That is all.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A

1. 6/15/20 – Scientist - “I've studied the Scientific Method and have applied it many years inside of laboratory settings AND in the field.”

2. 6/19/20 – Health Tech -“I'm not a surgeon, but I've worked in health care as a surgical tech/assistant”

3. 6/23/20 – Political Activist - I used to carry concealed without the license. It was a big risk...Then started seriously praying for the Lord to intervene and motivate the state law makers to pass Vermont style carry laws, not just for handguns but for any weapons that
God's people choose. Guess what? He kindly responded to the request and we gained victory to do just that!!! Knives, batons, etc I was shocked!
He is very kind and we are fortunate that He is our King. Feel free contact me, PM, anytime you want to pray for that to happen in your state.

4. 7/1/20 – Wildlife Instructor - “I've taught wildlife education and I'm also against harmful chemicals. I taught a class on environmental factors of bats and human interaction.”

5. 7/21/20 – Gym Owner - “I used to run my own place (referring to a gym) and have a fitness program.”

6. 7/22/20 – Firearms Instructor - “I’ve taught basic marksmanship as an adult, but am not that skilled any more.”

7. 7/30/20 – Dental Consultant – “The teeth God gave you probably work better than dentures or the other man made junk substitutes. PM me if you are interested in my answer.
Dentists tell us that once our enamel is gone, it will not grow back.....so they want you to believe their lies so you will spend thousands or more on their services.
I don't offer my valuable knowledge on these forums but rarely (LMAO), because it wastes my time. Contact me pm.”

8. 8/5/20 – Medical Educator – “One top pediatrician that used to be President of a world renowned pediatric hospital and extremely pro vax, changed his mind after I shared my information over a dinner meeting. Multiple vaccines were removed from his hospital after verifying everything that I shared in that meeting. There's a list of major vaccines that were no longer marketed nor allowed after that at that very hospital. No doubt it cost them millions.

9. 8/5/20 – Martial Arts Instructor - “I've taught all kinds of folks how to use those (canes) for years.
I can recommend street proven details. Modified weapons, blunt trauma, blades, and hand to hand combat are my skill sets.”

10. 9/26/20 – Gun Writer - “But going from memory, hand loads using 45 super brass and 165gr lead were clocked at 1600fps from a 5" Douglass barrel. I have no idea what charge or if it was a safe pressure. I was testing a new 1911 for an article, using someone
else’s ammo. PS:. Warning. Don't test this at home anybody. This was from a linkless, gas delayed blowback design.”

11. 9/30/20 – Veterinary Position ? – “Our office used to give out thousands of rabies vaccines.”
11/19/20 – Veterinarian - “I have a degree in the physical sciences and have practiced veterinary medicine for many years.”

12. 3/8/21 – Teacher – “I've spent many years teaching in public and private schools. I've also researched home schooling and taught in various venues”

13. 4/14/21 – Ice Cream Maker - "I used to process ice cream. We had the liberty to come up with our own recipe.
We had premium and ultra premium ingredients to choose from. If it was a crowd pleaser it would go on the menu and we'd do large batches. That "Columbian Gold" idea might have turned into a coffee mocha or with ribbons of caramel. I have a lot of other ideas that B
& J would make big $ on. We had more flavors than Baskin Robbins and the same quality or better with few exceptions."

So he can't hold a job?

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
IC B2

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Fireball2
You call me out too. And a lot of other people.

The Campfire owes you a debt of gratitude for appointing yourself Watcher of The Posts and Ultimate Arbiter of Truth and General High Giftedness.

LOL

Jackass.

From time to time you need to be called out.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

So he can't hold a job?

One could argue that as the reason. The other could just say, he’s a lying POS.

🦫

“Molon Labe”
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The theme song for all things HC:

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Beaver10

So he can't hold a job?

🦫

Could be some of his court ordered community service for all the time he's failed to register as a sex offender.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Beaver10

So he can't hold a job?

🦫

Could be some of his court ordered community service for all the time he's failed to register as a sex offender.

Holy Shît !

Now, that is funny.

Post of the weekend.

😂🦫

“Molon Labe”
IC B3

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Ole Happy Copeland been saved by God from death more than the Undertaker .

Praise the lord!!!!
Happy Copeland can't die until Jesus's 2nd Coming!!!

Last edited by renegade50; 01/08/22.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Reminds me of Lee 24

Crappy Hamper isn't Lee24's sock puppet?
RB

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Fireball2
You call me out too. And a lot of other people.

The Campfire owes you a debt of gratitude for appointing yourself Watcher of The Posts and Ultimate Arbiter of Truth and General High Giftedness.

LOL

Jackass.

Chit Ballz...

Even Mother Teresa would "call you out".

STOP bleeding...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

NVhntr Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Springcove
NVhntr I thank you for posting all the BS that disingenuous fool posts. Anyone who believes anything HC posts is dumber than a box of rocks.

Cheers 🍻

Thanks SC ! 👍🍹🍹

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Springcove

Cheers 🍻

Thanks SC ! 👍🍹🍹

+10

🦫

“Molon Labe”
NVhntr Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Valsdad
The theme song for all things HC:

Zappa was always too crazy for me to listen to for long. Fits Crappy Hamper perfectly.
The sound track to the maelstrom in his head.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
I don’t think your all bad NVhntr. Shoot I bet we agree on a lot more than we don’t. I don’t understand this one though. You could clean house on the Beaver Obsession award should he make one. Let it go.

I appreciate that and I understand where you're coming from Lemming. I would be surprised if someone hadn't brought that up.
I gave this some thought before posting because I realized I would get this reaction from some.
I saw early on when Happy Camper appeared here that he is a dishonest poseur.
That rankles me and I will continue to call him out at every opportunity.

Posers and Charlatans need to be exposed wherever they are. Don't quit.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Lol, Hey as long as we're exposing fuqktards........

Originally Posted by Eric308
I'm voting for Biden,

Originally Posted by Eric308
the AR15 is a soulless weapon for feckless people.

Originally Posted by CowboyTim
Yes, I voted for Biden,

Originally Posted by JimFromTN
I voted for Biden

Originally Posted by gahuntertom
I am a 75 year old life long Republican. Last week I early voted for Biden, sometime when you hire some one they don't work out, that's the way I look at Trump.

Originally Posted by Dave_Skinner
I'd vote for Ted Cruz or Mike Lee or Allen West before I'd vote Trump. If it was something like Flop McRunny or Lez Shyny, I'd vote Biden again until the lesson sticks with even the stupidest.

Originally Posted by abbydog
As I said I voted Republican far more than democrat. Just couldn’t vote for this guy.

Originally Posted by SAcharlie
Trump fought against the vaccine because he knew that's what his base of dumbasses were easiest to be hoodwinked on.
Joe has been working to save those dumbasses, that I hate to say.

Originally Posted by Jeff_O
You guys are comical in your fear of Obama. He's not gonna go after your guns. The Dems have learned their lesson on that one.

Originally Posted by JGRaider
Trump is the only human being alive that an unqualified loser like Hillary can beat.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

NVhntr Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by renegade50
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Ole Happy Copeland been saved by God from death more than the Undertaker .

Praise the lord!!!!
Happy Copeland can't die until Jesus's 2nd Coming!!!

Campers like, What just happened???
He was flanked on about three different threads tonight!

laugh cry laugh cry laugh

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

101 members (44automag, 01Foreman400, 338Rules, 406_SBC, 1minute, 7mm_Loco, 13 invisible), 1,501 guests, and 871 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,493
Posts18,472,094
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.