Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
H
HaYen Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
H

I purchased a Leupold range finder that served me until it died. I checked with Leupold; it was still under warrantee, so I sent it to them. They said because of the supply chain delays, they would send me a TBR 1600 /w as soon as one is available. It seems they have been available for a few weeks now and I still have not gotten my replacement and they have gone radio silent.

This past year has been hellish. I'm hoping they do honor their promise to replace my unit. There are other options from other companies. My hope is to not have to replace the $400 unit with another company's product.

Any alternatives to Leupold someone can recommend with a good warrantee? Sig? Nikon? Swarovski?

Leupold if you're listening, do the right thing.

Remember, not everyone has a happy ending, so be happy when you can
GB1

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Patience is the key, these are very troubled times for companies trying to keep employees, not to mention supply issues.

Leupold has stellar customer service for me and my family, friends, and LEO pards.

Last edited by keith; 01/09/22.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I’ve never heard of Leupold not honoring a warranty claim.

Last edited by Bill_N; 01/09/22.

Affordable Sportfishing Charters and Cruises out of Noank CT - https://www.rowdygirlcharters.com/
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Yep, be patient. My money is they will honor it. Many items are hard to get and have been that way for awhile.

pal Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by HaYen
...Leupold won't honor warrantee...

Bullschit.

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

IC B2

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
How available are they? They have orders and shipments to fulfill as well. I am sure they will honor the warranty that was provided with the product. Things are tough during this supply chain issue.

Maven has what I have been told is an excellent rangefinder, with extreme range for $400

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
I sent a scope in to leupold for repair several years ago. after a few weeks went by I called customer service to check on the scope. They told me if it could not be repaired they would replace it with a new one. It took about six weeks or so, but sure enough they sent me a new scope. Pretty good customer service in my book. In todays covid world its probably gonna take a little longer.

Campfire Regular
Online Happy
Campfire Regular
This post was a scam.

You ain't about that life.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 01Foreman400
This post was a scam.

?

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
I assume there might be a few micro chips in a range finder.

IC B3

O
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by jc189
I sent a scope in to leupold for repair several years ago. after a few weeks went by I called customer service to check on the scope. They told me if it could not be repaired they would replace it with a new one. It took about six weeks or so, but sure enough they sent me a new scope. Pretty good customer service in my book. In todays covid world its probably gonna take a little longer.

This was my experience as well.

Okie John

Originally Posted by Brad
If Montana had a standing army, a 270 Win with Federal Blue Box 130's would be the standard issue.
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
I sent a 25 year old scope in last fall that wouldn't zero or adjust. Went to work for 2 weeks and it came in repaired about the same time I made it home.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I’ve had a few issues with a scope I sent in that had WAY too much parallax. I had to send it to them three times. It finally made it to “the right guy” who actually took it home with him and looked through it with his own eyes and on a real range. Not on some calibration machine… anyway they sent me a brand new scope that listed for about twice what my problem scope cost. I’ve had several dealings with leupold. That was the only issue I ever had. I believe they will make it right.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I purchased a Leupold range finder that served me until it died. I checked with Leupold; it was still under warrantee, so I sent it to them. They said because of the supply chain delays, they would send me a TBR 1600 /w as soon as one is available. It seems they have been available for a few weeks now and I still have not gotten my replacement and they have gone radio silent.

This past year has been hellish. I'm hoping they do honor their promise to replace my unit. There are other options from other companies. My hope is to not have to replace the $400 unit with another company's product.

Any alternatives to Leupold someone can recommend with a good warrantee? Sig? Nikon? Swarovski?

The subject line for this post is completely irresponsible and misleading.

There are shortcomings in supply chain across the globe right now. And because Midway or some other place happens to have them doesn’t mean there’s a pallet of them in Leupold customer service facility.

Give them a chance to make it right and perhaps exercise a little patience. 😠

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Drama Queen

Affordable Sportfishing Charters and Cruises out of Noank CT - https://www.rowdygirlcharters.com/
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Bill_N
Drama Queen

This.

What's the point of the click-bait thread title?

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by SKane

The subject line for this post is completely irresponsible and
misleading.

There are shortcomings in supply chain across the globe right now. And because Midway or some other place happens to have them doesn’t mean there’s a pallet of them in Leupold customer service facility.

Give them a chance to make it right and perhaps exercise a little patience. 😠

Yep. The dumbing of this site just rolls on...

Conduct is the best proof of character.
H
HaYen Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
H
Thank you

H
HaYen Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
H
Thank you

H
HaYen Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
H
No it wasn't. Why would I lie. You don't know me. Why you crying

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

534 members (16penny, 1beaver_shooter, 1234, 17CalFan, 007FJ, 01Foreman400, 61 invisible), 2,287 guests, and 1,284 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,384
Posts18,488,634
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.