Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Members of EU will never move against Russia militarily. The most powerful member of EU wants to do business with Russia at expense to the United States. The only member of NATO beside United States close to Russia with powerful and competent military is Turkey. They will not fight the Russians.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
We wouldn't have put up with the Warsaw Pact expanding and approaching our borders. Likewise, Putin shouldn't have to accept NATO expanding and approaching Russia's borders. NATO should have fallen with the Berlin Wall and the Soviet Union.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by stevelyn
We wouldn't have put up with the Warsaw Pact expanding and approaching our borders. Likewise, Putin shouldn't have to accept NATO expanding and approaching Russia's borders. NATO should have fallen with the Berlin Wall and the Soviet Union.

Exactly !

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
N
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
Originally Posted by nyrifleman
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Putin's motive is a paranoia a being attacked from the West,

It's not paranoia if it's true.

Quite correct

And how many times has a western country attacked Russia since WW2???

Irrelevant to the Russian mindset.

How many times has the United States enforced the Monroe Doctrine since 1823?

If China were to legally purchase the Panama Canal Zone we wouldn't react?

“Factio democratica delenda est"
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I seem to remember a similar situation playing out from 1939 until 1945…. except then it was Nazi Germany and Japan…. it won’t end with the annexation of Ukraine and Taiwan… some people never learn.

Another mess we ought to have stayed out of. And would have, but for the meddling of FDR and those called out by Chas. Lindbergh.

China doesn’t only want Taiwan…for starters, the entire South China sea….are you aware of Chinas building islands?
https://amti.csis.org/island-tracker/china/
Try finding Tibet on a world map… most current world maps are showing Tibet as “China”….
Russians are doing the same land grab schitt….don’t believe everything you DON’T HEAR….

Stop mainlining the MSM into your brain. If you must, send your own spawn overseas to fight against Current_Enemy. Leave the rest of us out of your crusades.

The question is, "Will America's neocon warmongers use the situation in Ukraine to kick off WW3?"

Somebody has his thinking cap on.

Originally Posted by UPhiker
Originally Posted by dale06
I’m surprised Russia and China have not already made their move. The whole world knows with out a doubt that Biden and his team are totally incompetent and impotent.
The problem isn't Washington, it's most of western Europe. If they were doing what they should be capable of, Russia would mind its own business because it would be far weaker than them.

The problem is Washington,..both in America and the rest of the world.

This. I want a strong American nation, not a multi-ethnic polyglot Empire run for the benefit of the ruling class.

Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
It's been debated that the USA fought on the wrong side in WW2, well... with regards to Japan.

"We have defeated the wrong enemy."
----Gen Patton

================

What is most hilarious about the Russia/China /(& Iran) situation is that the American Empire has within its power to neuter all those threats without threatening anyone militarily.

1. Russia
Russia does OK, given 70 years of misrule by bolsheviks, but would not have the money to buy new military hardware if the market price of oil & natural gas is kept low. Sale of oil & gas to others in eurasia is how th egov't keeps itself afloat. Without the petrobucks, Russian influence withers and dies. But if we keep oil & gas prices low, Empire America's ruling class's investments and incomes might take a hit. So instead of losing a little cash in exchange for peace around Russia, our ruling class would rather get American boys & girls killed in BFU (Bum F*** Ukraine).

2. Iran
See Russia. BFMENA

3. China.
China becomes a non-threat the day we no longer allow trade from the PRC. They, too, depend on trade to keep afloat.

Regards,

deadlift_dude
“The very first essential for success is a perpetually constant and regular employment of violence.”
----Fred Rogers
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Joel/AK
US has nothing to stop them. This admin is so chicken [bleep] and won't lift a finger.

China and Russia are laughing their asses off with Biden being the resident at the white house

Why should we? There isn't a single American life worth the Ukraine.

Bottom line. It's on the other side of the planet, none of our business. Same for Syria, Europe, et al. Bring Our Troops HOME and put them on the border with Mexico and tell them to start burning up ammo.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Sure, what's to really stop them? The PUSSY in the WH sure as hell is not going to stop them.

Or even likely make them pay any real penalty either.

Putin could bitch slap Biden & all that phony tough ass MF'er would or could do is stand there & bleed.

MM

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Originally Posted by jaguartx
And 50% of DNC dimocommies who love Biteme consider the CCP as our friends.

You're one of them. Look at all the posts in these forums...
I Hate the Russians, they're our enemy----but can I pretty please keep getting steel case 7.62x39 and support them?
I Hate the Chinese, they're our enemy---but can I pretty please keep getting their cheap, copied optics and support them?
I Hate the Muslims, they're our enemy---but can I pretty please keep getting cheap Turkish firearms and support them?

T
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
T
Anschluss, Putin Style

Just down the road from The City of Lost Souls in the Land of the Blind.
Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
If D.C. is fuggin' with Russia half as much as it's fuggin' with America, I can understand why Russia has had enough of it.

Exactly.

NATO has long outlived it’s usefulness and be some a force for the very instability it was created to end.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Originally Posted by Joel/AK
US has nothing to stop them. This admin is so chicken [bleep] and won't lift a finger.

China and Russia are laughing their asses off with Biden being the resident at the white house

Why should we? There isn't a single American life worth the Ukraine.

Bottom line. It's on the other side of the planet, none of our business. Same for Syria, Europe, et al. Bring Our Troops HOME and put them on the border with Mexico and tell them to start burning up ammo.

Never happen. It would be nice but this chicken [bleep] admin only cares about other countries borders.

I wish they would take care of our invasion vs Ukraine but never happen

P
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
P
If Western Europe and the U.S. are all that’s keeping Putin from invading the Ukraine, I’ve no idea why he’d not keep going until folks start speaking Portuguese.
I guess Poland, Romania, the Baltic states, etc. could ally against the Russians, but I’m not sure if they hate Putin or depend on him to keep them from being overran by the E.U.
It is interesting, that no matter who’s in charge (Putin, Bolshiveks, Czars, whoever…), or what year it is, you can always depend on the Russians to be Russians.

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Originally Posted by Potsy

I guess Poland, Romania, the Baltic states, etc. could ally against the Russians, but I’m not sure if they hate Putin or depend on him to keep them from being overran by the E.U.
Those are all EU countries. They joined by choice.

P
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
P
Ah. Wasn’t sure.
I knew there was some friction as not all of the Eastern Europeans were falling in lockstep with the whole Muslim immigration/invasion thing.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
It looks like the CIA is stirring the pot in Kazakhstan to give the Russians more trouble than they can handle to keep the Russians from invading the Ukraine. If the Russians decide to take the Ukraine there’s nothing NATO can do about it during the winter. Europe gets their natural gas mostly from Russia. Russians it the gas and Europeans freeze to death.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The only action that Biden would take is demand more money.

[Linked Image from ]
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
no offence but I think the US needs to let ukraine go. You dont have exactly the best track record in solving countries problems since ww2. Most your wars since then have left the host country in much worse shape, either split, divided, or you guys escaping at the last minute whilst handing bad guys free arms. And it was weak 3rd world opponents in each case. Kazakstan is actually in much worse shape than Ukraine anyway , and Russia is already mobilising troops to settle it, but it only rates a 3 on importance for US intervention where 10 is OIL( lol), 9 is strategic importance and 1 is doing it just to save the day. laugh

I
IMR4350 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I
158XTP,
I agree that we should stay out of Ukraine. Even if we did jump in and stop Russia we have already spent trillions on nation building and most of it has been a waste of money. As others have said here the U.S should worry about the invasion on our southern border and stop worrying about borders on the other side of the world.

L
LFC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Ask me if I give a damn

L
LFC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by ConradCA
The only action that Biden would take is demand more money.

All they ever did was vacume money out of Ukraine.

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

660 members (12344mag, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 160user, 007FJ, 16penny, 69 invisible), 3,295 guests, and 1,322 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,484
Posts18,471,837
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.