Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Originally Posted by NVhntr
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
It's a pawn shop, albeit a higher end one.
Pawn shops are about a notch below used car sellers and tattoo parlors.

They are only about three notches above politicians.

And about 10 notches above delusional, self appointed, hate filled, pathological lying preachers.

You talking to me again?

You bet I'm filled to the top and running over with hate for the Drag Queen Story Hour pot bellied pedos.
I'll take every one of your insults as a compliment considering your views on that Jack. Here's your views on the Drag Queen Story Hour in CONTEXT

[NV said 7-19-21

"My thoughts are that a deranged, sexually frustrated, Christian zealot, with a martyr complex, who must constantly set up his soap box in the public square to tell everyone that disagrees with his parochial version of religion that they are going to hell, is a dunce. (How's that for a run on sentence?)
Crappy Hamper came here looking for attention and I'm more than happy to oblige him. He might not like the attention he gets though.
What happens between consenting adults in private is none of my business.
If you don't like what your children are learning at their school, take them out and put them in a school that teaches what you agree with."
]

I say
Call me whatever you and the fairies you defend want to label me.
Flaming pedos should never be in any schools, libraries or near children!

Now tell us what about you makes you call yourself "Christian"???

Sorry, I must have missed your point. Maybe you could repeat it a little louder Leonardo.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Hawkeye, you have a fine collection that most anybody would envy. Wherever you shopped for these, you know how to pick them.

U
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
U
Rebecca the book expert is hot as hell, I want to buy a rare book and take it there just to shake her hand.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by UselessEater
Rebecca the book expert is hot as hell, I want to buy a rare book and take it there just to shake her hand.

Yep. She’s the only one on there worth watching.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
3 things a pawn customer won’t have,

A job
A friend
Teeth

Originally Posted by RJY66

I was thinking the other day how much I used to hate Bill Clinton. He was freaking George Washington compared to what they are now.
IC B2

U
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
U
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

There was a book only highlight episode, pretty cool.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I find the show interesting, occasionally educational, and even entertaining. Obviously, info on some of those obscure objects are well researched before screening, as I'm yet to meet anyone that could come close to being that well versed in such a broad array of subjects.

Never been lucky enough to score a British double that some broker thought was Steven's 410 side by. Better luck with yard or estate sales.

Last edited by 1minute; 01/11/22.

1Minute
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Is she still married to Mitt's brother?

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by 1minute
I find the show interesting, occasionally educational, and even entertaining. Obviously, info on some of those obscure objects are well researched before screening, as I'm yet to meet anyone that could come close to being that well versed in such a broad array of subjects.

Never been lucky enough to score a British double that some broker thought was Steven's 410 side by. Better luck with yard or estate sales.

YouTube has been recommending the gun sales segments from this show to me a lot lately. I find that Rick often gets things wrong on guns, and sometimes his entire spiel on a firearm's history, technical info, etc., is completely wrong.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Use to be some dang good pawn shops in south Florida for buying and trading guns.

Life is good live it while you can.
IC B3

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by 1minute

YouTube has been recommending the gun sales segments from this show to me a lot lately. I find that Rick often gets things wrong on guns, and sometimes his entire spiel on a firearm's history, technical info, etc., is completely wrong.

Well, afterall….. It is the "History" channel.

😉

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Chumlee gets a boner everytime Rebecca visits the shop, unfortunately she doesn't appear the least bit interested in that doper azzclown.

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Originally Posted by ldholton
Originally Posted by MJones
I have everybody beat on pawn shop scores . About 15 years ago my wife and I were in Springfield at a pawn shop and Holy [bleep] !!! 2 Buenos Aires police turn in P-35 High Powers were in the case . 10 minutes later and $ 400.00 dollars less in my pocket , both those bastards rode home with me .

Springfield ? Mo ? Which shop ?

Loftis down by Bass Pro

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
My next best score was a never gassed 394XP Husqvarna up in K.C around the same time , got it for $ 325.00.

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

77 members (10gaugemag, 300_savage, AB2506, AscensionIndustries, Akhutr, 10 invisible), 1,219 guests, and 665 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,863
Posts18,497,224
Members73,980
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.