Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
M
Malcolm Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
M
I'm wondering what he is saying about this.

Russia wants those countries for themselves but those countries are wanting to free themselves from Marxism and democratize.

Last edited by Malcolm; 01/11/22.
GB1

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Ukraine

The way life should be.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Malcolm

Russia wants those countries for themselves but those countries are wanting to free themselves from Marxism and democratize.

You reckon Ukraine is less corrupt than Russia? I pray to the Lord we stay out of it.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by Malcolm

You reckon Ukraine is less corrupt than Russia? I pray to the Lord we stay out of it.

Especially with the "Commander in Queef" we have in office now.

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
You do know that the US’ influence has manipulated Ukraine’s election outcomes don’t you?

If the US got involved it wouldn’t be to free the Ukrainian people from the tyrant to the east but to ensure they were shackled to one in the west.

This has been our MO since Wilsonianism gained prominence, with the exception of the Coolidge & Trump administrations.

Can’t speak for the Pres but I believe Trump would say our business is keeping our affairs in order on the home front first and there is a lot to be done here before we presume to manage the affairs of others.

IC B2

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
We wouldn't be in this situation if they hadn't stolen the election. Kazakhstan is most probably a far more pressing problem than Ukraine is at present but they're both a product of the Biden Administration and it's insane foreign policies.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by efw
You do know that the US’ influence has manipulated Ukraine’s election outcomes don’t you?

If the US got involved it wouldn’t be to free the Ukrainian people from the tyrant to the east but to ensure they were shackled to one in the west.

This has been our MO since Wilsonianism gained prominence, with the exception of the Coolidge & Trump administrations.

Can’t speak for the Pres but I believe Trump would say our business is keeping our affairs in order on the home front first and there is a lot to be done here before we presume to manage the affairs of others.

AMEN

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
ukraine doesnt want the US or NATO anyway. The price is too high. Look at the decades long trail of destroyed and fragmented countries we were supposed to have rescued. All we do is create chaos and pump resources out of them as fast as we can. A russian takeover gets them same standard of living.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by 158XTP
ukraine doesnt want the US or NATO anyway. The price is too high. Look at the decades long trail of destroyed and fragmented countries we were supposed to have rescued. All we do is create chaos and pump resources out of them as fast as we can. A russian takeover gets them same standard of living.

I thought you were in Oz?

MAGA
E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

If so that’s a mighty ominous “we”

IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by efw

I’ve called him in it before. I loathe reading post by foreigners concerning domestic policy and our politics

MAGA
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

'Óz'contributes in NATO míssions and supported the US in most of the bungled invasions since Korea. I was part of the last one personally, the one 4 presidents bungled, ending up leaving the bad guys in charge with a bunch of cool toys.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by efw

I’ve called him in it before. I loathe reading post by foreigners concerning domestic policy and our politics

Our politics does affect the rest of the world in many cases.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Originally Posted by efw

I’m not contesting that. But posters that live in a prison colony opining on our elected officials etc should find other topics.

MAGA
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

'Óz'contributes in NATO míssions and supported the US in most of the bungled invasions since Korea. I was part of the last one personally, the one 4 presidents bungled, ending up leaving the bad guys in charge with a bunch of cool toys.

Congratulations

MAGA
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Originally Posted by efw

I’m not contesting that. But posters that live in a prison colony opining on our elected officials etc should find other topics.

I believe Oz has been our ally for many long years now.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Whar bees Ucrane??

Even birds know not to land downwind!
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
"Ukraine" and its current boundaries are a product of the old USSR, not some traditional centuries old "country". The eastern third of "Ukraine" is mostly ethnic Russian, and has been for a long time. If a legal, honest vote were taken today the people of that region would join Russia.

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Send Lt Col Vindman over there

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Sharpsman
Whar bees Ucrane??
It might be surprising how few in the USA have any idea where Ukraine is. I once asked a former junior high school world geography teacher if she could tell me where the Balkans versus the Baltics were. She had no idea where either was. Imagine if someone asked the average American where Diego Garcia is. They wouldn't know what part of the ocean it is in.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

603 members (10ring1, 160user, 007FJ, 1eyedmule, 10gaugeman, 1lessdog, 65 invisible), 2,616 guests, and 1,313 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,476
Posts18,471,571
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.