Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Thomas, Alito, Gorsuch and Barrett dissented on the healthcare workers mandate. So Chief Justice Benedict Roberts once again shafted America and Kavanaugh joined him.

Thomas and Alito each wrote dissents with the others joining them in their dissents.

Biden v. Missouri

GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Morewood
Roberts and Kavanaugh sided with the libs on the medical mandate.

Now Kavanaugh can quit looking over his shoulder for another Ballsy Ford and Robert’s can breath a sigh of relieve, allowing him to keep his illegality adopted children and forget about Epstein island for awhile. Well until the next big ruling to come.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
I've worked EMS for the last 20+ years and all of the men in my station are vaccinated. We live comfortable worry-free lives and still haven't grown a third eye. An ounce of prevention..

Medics bury their mistakes..
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Amazing how the 3 Liberals staunchly follow the party line over and over again regardless of legalities, while there are always conservatives that bend.

"Put none but Americans on guard tonight."
-George Washington
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Redneck
About freakin' TIME....
It takes time to hear all the evidence and make an intelligent decision. I'm sure that all 9 knew before it started how they would vote but it's necessary to put on a show.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
IC B2

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by JeffP
My wife has been taking PT since Jan 2 getting tested. She was in line and her boss called and told her she didn’t have to.
Getting results back after you already needed a new test...

It’s still FUBAR it went to SCOTUS .

I’m sure obama has another back door he will be testing.

The back door leaves s lot of interpretation open , but figure about anyone would fit
Kenneth

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Sucks for the Med Community and us! Only going to be the vaxxed seeing people and spreading their virus everywhere

God, Family, and Country.
NRA Endowment Member

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by steve4102
So, mandates are constitutional, just can’t use OSHA to enforce them.

This will eventually bit us in the ass.

Real question is whether the Biden administration will take a page from Barry's playbook, ignore any SCOTUS ruling, and forge on. "It's for the children" dontcha know.

F
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
F
I’ll need to read the verdict to get details, but if CMS can demand you get vaccinated because you are a hospital employee at a hospital that accepts Medicare, then why can’t they force PATIENTS who are on Medicare (or get Social Security, for that matter) to get vaccinated???

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The decision makes no sense. OSHA can't mandate shots, but private hospitals can?

What the hell has happened to the SCOTUS????

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
The decision makes no sense. OSHA can't mandate shots, but private hospitals can?

Civics 101

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Dinny
I've worked EMS for the last 20+ years and all of the men in my station are vaccinated. We live comfortable worry-free lives and still haven't grown a third eye. An ounce of prevention..
If you guys chose to get it, then good enough. But to force it on people who don’t want it is Josef Mengele-type crap. It’s clearly proven that the shots do NOT stop you from getting Covid, and it’s clearly proven that the shots do NOT stop you from spreading Covid. So since they clearly provide zero “prevention” regarding ‘getting’ and ‘spreading’ Covid, they should NOT be forced on anyone who doesn’t want em’.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by STRSWilson

Civics 101

Exactly

Me

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by goalie
Anyone that thinks this is a win, well, remember that when you've got caregivers that can't or barely speak English.

😉

there's enough of them now even before covid

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
He has been ass f u c ked by the courts so often it is unbelievable.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Anything regarding Hospitals and doctors refusing to treat patients due to "vaccination" status? I've read a lot about them turning away patients who need medical care because they refused the "vaccination."

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Hardwoodmaterials
I have worked in EMS for almost 20 years now and I won't be taking the jab. About half of the guys at my station haven't and said they won't take it and if it's required we will just find other jobs. If its mandated for us good luck when you call 911!

Good for you, Stand strong Brother!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by High_Noon
Anything regarding Hospitals and doctors refusing to treat patients due to "vaccination" status? I've read a lot about them turning away patients who need medical care because they refused the "vaccination."

I'd have to spit some Beechnut in that dudes eye....

God, Family, and Country.
NRA Endowment Member

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
if they allow any exception to this rule, it means nothing. Does this mean that folks will have to be given their jobs back?

Last edited by Mannlicher; 01/13/22.

Sam......

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Dinny

My favorites are the ones who go on social media and brag about getting the Jab and then DIE from it, that's some pretty funny schit!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

653 members (160user, 10Glocks, 10gaugeman, 06hunter59, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 68 invisible), 2,501 guests, and 1,380 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,195
Posts18,524,054
Members74,030
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.