Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...amage.html?ito=social-twitter_mailonline

A man in the US has claimed his penis shrunk by 1.5 inches as a result of vascular damage he suffered after contracting Covid.

The unfortunate victim, who identified himself as a heterosexual man in his thirties, said the issue has had a 'profound impact on my self-confidence and abilities in bed'.

The man said he contracted a severe bout of the virus in July of last year, but after being discharged from hospital upon recovery, was left with a strange case of erectile disfunction (ED).

This affliction was remedied with treatment over time, but to his dismay the victim found his penis had contracted considerably - a condition doctors told him is likely permanent due to vascular damage in his erectile tissue.

It comes as a University College London study of 3,400 people found that a shortened penis was a rare symptom among the 200 who developed long Covid.

Meanwhile, a study published in the World Journal of Men's Health by University of Miami Miller School of Medicine showed widespread endothelial cell dysfunction from Covid-19 infection can contribute to significant ED.

Speaking on the sex advice podcast How To Do It, the victim revealed his troubling affliction.

'I'm a heterosexual man in my thirties. In July of last year, I contracted Covid and was very sick.

'When I got out of the hospital, I had some erectile dysfunction issues. Those gradually got better with some medical attention, but I seem to be left with a lasting problem.

'My penis has shrunk. Before I got sick, I was above average, not huge, but definitely bigger than normal. Now I've lost about an inch-and-a-half and become decidedly less than average.

'It's apparently due to vascular damage, and my doctors seem to think it's likely permanent.

'It shouldn't really matter, but it has had a profound impact on my self confidence in my abilities in bed.'

In response to the wild claim, Dr. Charles Welliver, a urologist and Director of Men's Health at Albany Medical College, NY, said the Covid infection can indeed cause ED, and in some cases, a shrinking of the penis should the ED persist over a period of time.

'You can connect these dots... There are pretty significant vascular issues that occur with guys.

'Studies have actually shown that guys can get priapism - the prolonged erection that is dangerous in its own right - and guys can also get ED from Covid, so it can kind of go both directions.

'When guys get ED, they get a lack of erections for a while, and when that happens they actually do get some shrinkage.'

Dr. Ashley Winter, a urologist based in Oregon, also supported the legitimacy of the claims: 'It is true that having erectile dysfunction leads to shortening.

''Covid Di eekck'' is a real thing.'

However, while the victim said his doctors advised him his condition was likely permanent, both Welliver and Winter insisted that rehabilitative practices involving medication, stretching and vacuum devices can help to restore lost length over time.

The University of Miami Miller School of Medicine declared that their study 'demonstrates the presence of the COVID-19 virus in the penis long after the initial infection in humans and suggests that widespread endothelial cell dysfunction from COVID-19 infection can contribute to resultant erectile dysfunction.'

But doctors from the University stressed that further studies are needed to validate the effects of the virus on sexual function.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Oh come on - we all know that it wasn't the Covid that did it. The guy obviously isn't admitting that he got jabbed and that that is the real cause of the issue.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 5sdad
Oh come on - we all know that it wasn't the Covid that did it. The guy obviously isn't admitting that he got jabbed and that that is the real cause of the issue.

"Follow the science"...... laugh

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

673 Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Maybe I will have the biggest dick in the World after all.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Well, it is winter time.

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Looking at Pelosi would do that too.

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
K
I had a bud that got hit by lightning and he swore it added like 6" to his existing!!! Said that if he knew how much trouble it would cause him he’d have cut it off!!!! He swears it! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
According to my uncle John(rest his soul) age'll do it to ya too.... "When I was younger I had a 12 in cock, now I can barely part the hair!" Fücker always made me laugh lol

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
'You can connect these dots... There are pretty significant vascular issues that occur with guys.

Connecting dots? Hmm, is it jag?

IC B3

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
That would save me the expense , and pain, of reduction surgery. laugh

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
673 Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
I had a bud that got hit by lightning and he swore it added like 6" to his existing!!! Said that if he knew how much trouble it would cause him he’d have cut it off!!!! He swears it! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I don't know, having a big dick is great! laugh

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Hung like a tuna can.

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Originally Posted by 673

🤣🤣🤣

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Deflave ain't in his thirties.

Carpe' Scrotum
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Mine grew...

I LOVE the Rona...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 673

Spit it out cuz it ain't yours!

The last time that bear ate a lawyer he had the runs for 33 days!
DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by rainshot
Looking at Pelosi would do that too.

LOL

But true...

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Hostess, milk, beer and tater chips shortened my chubber!!

The last time that bear ate a lawyer he had the runs for 33 days!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 673

🤣🤣🤣

This guy was supposedly hit by lightening seven times.
Can you imagine the size.........

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

623 members (219DW, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 1Longbow, 10Glocks, 59 invisible), 2,632 guests, and 1,227 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,942
Posts18,498,931
Members73,983
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.