B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Comparing destruction that deer do to what hogs do is, well, pretty dang stupid, or ignorant at best. Hogs are nothing more than vermin to me, and we will shoot probably 150 or so a year off of one of my buddy's places. I don't intentionally gut shoot them, but I don't have any sympathy for them either. Vermin, that's all they are.
That's not the point you dumbo eared dumb fuuck but you are ignorant at best. These deer are pests too and have cost me plenty in ruined/killed trees and fencing to protect my apple orchard. They are just pests the same as the woodchucks that eat my garden but no animal deserves to be gut shot and made to suffer intentionally.

The Difference is that hogs were introduced by man and are an invasive species. The deer are not.
That doesn't make a bit of difference to my pocket book or the fact that intentionally inflicting a painful, lingering death on an animal is despicable. You've got a lot of invasive species running around down there in Texas. Do you contone intentionally gut shooting them all ?

GB1

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Gut shooting anything on purpose is a dick move,, kill all the hogs you can an get the state involved with the neighbors illegal trap an release,,

I AM AMERICA!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Comparing destruction that deer do to what hogs do is, well, pretty dang stupid, or ignorant at best. Hogs are nothing more than vermin to me, and we will shoot probably 150 or so a year off of one of my buddy's places. I don't intentionally gut shoot them, but I don't have any sympathy for them either. Vermin, that's all they are.
That's not the point you dumbo eared dumb fuuck but you are ignorant at best. These deer are pests too and have cost me plenty in ruined/killed trees and fencing to protect my apple orchard. They are just pests the same as the woodchucks that eat my garden but no animal deserves to be gut shot and made to suffer intentionally.

The Difference is that hogs were introduced by man and are an invasive species. The deer are not.
That doesn't make a bit of difference to my pocket book or the fact that intentionally inflicting a painful, lingering death on an animal is despicable. You've got a lot of invasive species running around down there in Texas. Do you contone intentionally gut shooting them all ?

I didn’t mention anything about gut shooting, or condone it either. Neither did JGRaider. I was merely comparing species. As did you.
You sound like those Yankees that build a house in the TX Hill Country and bitch because the deer eat all the flowers in their yard.
You plant a fruit tree or garden in the middle of a deer’s natural habitat, they’re going to find it and eat it. If you don’t like it, build a deer proof fence, or move to town.

Last edited by chlinstructor; 01/17/22.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Deer sure like rose blooms

J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
The pea-brained Adirondak Queen has a tough life.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

LOL

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
At our place it looks like a bombing run where these multiple sounders of hogs blow through. Hard to raise hay that way. Eat everything. Especially turkey and quail eggs.
TPWD say it takes above 60 percent elimination annually to just remain even. Trap and kill is almost a necessity. We have a couple of trappers that we use.

America, Our Country and we’re taking it back.
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

I didn’t mention anything about gut shooting, or condone it either. Neither did JGRaider. I was merely comparing species. As did you.
You sound like those Yankees that build a house in the TX Hill Country and bitch because the deer eat all the flowers in their yard.
You plant a fruit tree or garden in the middle of a deer’s natural habitat, they’re going to find it and eat it. If you don’t like it, build a deer proof fence, or move to town.
I did build a deer proof fence and it cost me plenty. I never bitched about the deer or woodchucks. Have lived among them in the country all my life. That doesn't mean they aren't pests or that I would gut shoot to get rid of them. In fact I like having them around, despite the fact that it's cost me plenty to keep them from destroying my fruit trees. Oh and my dad lives in town and has plenty of deer and woodchucks in his yard too.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by steveredd1
Originally Posted by 10gaugemag

Not the hogs fault.

fertile cats are another invasive species

Oh and very fun target practice!!

The last time that bear ate a lawyer he had the runs for 33 days!
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J

Not the hogs fault.

How do you check them first to see if they are fertile or not?

I am MAGA.
IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

Not the hogs fault.

👍

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Probably not near as tough as a dumbo eared Texican retard. Musta been a bitch going through life looking like that. Especially so being too stupid to spell Adirondack correctly to boot. LOL

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Not the hogs fault.

Lol.

I see what your seeing.

The last time that bear ate a lawyer he had the runs for 33 days!
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
How many of you gut shooters consider yourselves Christians???

J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
Probably not nearas tough as a dumbo eared Texican retard. Musta been a bitch going through life looking like that. LOL

Mean 'ol deer, chewing up AQ's yard....it'll be OK.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Not the hogs fault.

after there dead

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Probably not nearas tough as a dumbo eared Texican retard. Musta been a bitch going through life looking like that. LOL

Mean 'ol deer, chewing up AQ's yard....it'll be OK.
Mean ol' hogs tearin' up his buddies ranch and eatin' up all JGretards deer feeder corn. It'll be alright lil dumbo ears. LOL

Dummy.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
I absolutely hate pigs.
Even so, id only shoot em if offered a proper killing shot

Even pests deserve a humane exit.

Last edited by hookeye; 01/17/22.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I wish it wasn't such a long drive. We have to buy the hogs to have hog roasts up here. It get's to cold for them to survive a winter outside in central Iowa. I'd love to be down your way and help you out. I'll be completely retired next year. Save a few for me.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by kwg020
I wish it wasn't such a long drive. We have to buy the hogs to have hog roasts up here. It get's to cold for them to survive a winter outside in central Iowa. I'd love to be down your way and help you out. I'll be completely retired next year. Save a few for me.

kwg
They'll make you pay to shoot the fuggin things even though they'll whine like a little bitch about how much damage they do.

Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

563 members (12savage, 1lessdog, 1936M71, 16penny, 01Foreman400, 160user, 54 invisible), 2,540 guests, and 1,286 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,679
Posts18,474,936
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.