Hop To
Page 3 of 18 1 2 3 4 5 17 18
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Damn,

you fellas crackin' me up today.

Who gets to play Dr Frankenfurter to put him all back together though?

Well, Beaver of course...I’m a master with a blade on field meat.

Lol

🦫

Ever try to put something back together????

eek eek

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
GB1

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Windfall
94 people admitted for Covid at a Fox Valley hospital group yesterday here, 80% unvaccinated. That is unsustainable and instead of an RN looking after them, they are getting a new bunch of National Guard hand holders who don't want to be there. A flu shot and triple vacced here and no issues what so ever. If that makes us sheep, then so be it. They had a lady on TV today that got an 18 hour trachea transplant surgery because she was breathing through a hole in her neck because of a Covid breathing tube.

You know what nobody is talking about is the out of pocket cost of spending time in a hospital. I have better things to spend money on.

How did the just come up with an exact percentage of eighty per cent unvaxxed? Does the hospital keep a US citizen vaxxed database? What if you have had one jab? 2 jabs no booster? What does vaxxed mean according to Biden?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Thank your Government, thank the Chinks.. thank the DemocRats, thank the diseased illegal aliens that just walk across the border with the DemocRats and Biden's blessings.

Every person who has died from this 'plandemic' his been killed by our government... those responsible will never have to face the music at all.

thank the George Soros of the world....

anyone who comes down with this Agent of Chemical and Biological Warfare, has our prayers and prayers for God's Blessings...

Hope you recover quickly Pat....with no long term effects....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
I’ve been going around to the 5 kitchens in my restaurant group putting out fires from covid outbreaks; filling gaps from absences and what not. Been working side by side with a great number of kids who popped positive just after I worked in close contact with them. I haven’t caught it for a second time, yet. My opinion, for the Schitt it’s worth, is that natural immunity is pretty strong.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
94 people admitted for Covid at a Fox Valley hospital group yesterday here, 80% unvaccinated. That is unsustainable and instead of an RN looking after them, they are getting a new bunch of National Guard hand holders who don't want to be there. A flu shot and triple vacced here and no issues what so ever. If that makes us sheep, then so be it. They had a lady on TV today that got an 18 hour trachea transplant surgery because she was breathing through a hole in her neck because of a Covid breathing tube.

You know what nobody is talking about is the out of pocket cost of spending time in a hospital. I have better things to spend money on.

Same groups of people said to stay home until you're dying before getting treatment?

Same group that said Hydroxychloroquine was dangerous?

Same group that said Hydroxychloroquine was ineffective ?

Same group that said Ivermectin was horse wormer?

Same group that agreed with Faukki that Remdisivir was safe?

Same group that gets paid more for more Covid pts on vents?

Same group that gets paid more for more covid deaths?

Same group that got told by DHS to push the vax or be labeled as DOMESTIC TERRORISTS?

YGBSM

When the UK and Israel are correctly reporting the exact opposite?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by ribka

How did the just come up with an exact percentage of eighty per cent unvaxxed? Does the hospital keep a US citizen vaxxed database? What if you have had one jab? 2 jabs no booster? What does vaxxed mean according to Biden?

Dont ask the hard questions.

Top Harvard and Yale Univ virology docs treating hospitalized COVID-19 cases said on Hannity radio two mo ago that most of their hospitalized pts had been vaxed.

Dr Harvy Risch and a top Univ Indian Dr.

I Dindo Nuffin
P
Pat85 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by antlers
I thought natural immunity was “all that and a bag o’ chips” ?
Do you think actively acquired immunity from Covid infection…especially for those who did get symptomatically sick from it…decreases the severity of the disease when and if one does become infected with it again…?

I’m not sure what to think

I’ve heard people saying “i cot dat durn sheeit 3 timezes an now im sick again”

Some on here catching it multiple times.

One dude hospitalized twice, giving his report from a hospital bed.

That’s exactly what I am doing, giving my report from my hospital bed

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Ribka, I suppose that they just asked them if they had been vaccinated for Covid? It seems to me that they wouldn't need the National Guard if the hospital staff itself wasn't coming down with something and calling in sick. You guys won't get Covid vaccinated because the Internet "doctors" say you shouldn't, yet when you get sick you run for the hospitals for an hours long IV Monoclonal Antibody or convalescent plasma IV! The guy next door had Covid-19, got over it and they were paying him a premium for giving blood to get that plasma so that they can give it to you guys who won't get the vaccination in the first place.

My other auto is a .45

The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory
Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Pat85
I got it and the pneumonia that goes with it. Never in my life did something like this kick my a$$.

Same here. Alot of folks talk chit, but for some its bad news. Wife and I were down and out for weeks. Still not 100% and its been over 2 months. Still dont have all our taste and smell back either

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter

Hospitals here are loaded with vaxed at a much higher rate than unvaxed according to a friends wife who is a head RN. Glad the vax worked for you. Your choice to take it. That will never be in my body though. Give me something safer that will actually keep me from getting sick, you know, like all the other vaxes out there

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Ribka, I suppose that they just asked them if they had been vaccinated for Covid? It seems to me that they wouldn't need the National Guard if the hospital staff itself wasn't coming down with something and calling in sick. You guys won't get Covid vaccinated because the Internet "doctors" say you shouldn't, yet when you get sick you run for the hospitals for an hours long IV Monoclonal Antibody or convalescent plasma IV! The guy next door had Covid-19, got over it and they were paying him a premium for giving blood to get that plasma so that they can give it to you guys who won't get the vaccination in the first place.

Hospitals wouldnt be "over run" if they hadnt fired or forced people to quit over a bullchit illegal mandate. They are feeling taxed to the limit because they are rolling with half staff

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
You dont need the "vaccine" and you dont need the other schit either.

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

So, the staff was fully vaxed and coming down with "something". whistle

Kind of like maybe why hospitals are letting their Covid positive employees work after forcing them to be vaxed?

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/18/22.

I Dindo Nuffin
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
99.9879%

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
After all were fully vaxed and masked (just like in Israel and GB)

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Yeah, like after 200 million were vaxed?

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Deaths of unvaxed greatly lag deaths of unvaxed where real records are allowed to be kept.

I Dindo Nuffin
E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Deaths of unvaxed greatly lag deaths of unvaxed where real records are allowed to be kept.

Huh...

Conduct is the best proof of character.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I was hunting this past week, and socializing with my next door neighbor. He called me an hour ago to say he had some “Bad News”. I thought he was calling to cancel duck hunting with me this coming Saturday.

Nope, his wife caught the Vid. She’s been feeling poorly since last Wednesday, while he hasn’t noticed any sickness.

He just wanted me to know in case me or my wife started to feel sick.

I really miss Flave right now and his words of comfort.

Lol

😝🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by jaguartx
In the hospital for bout number number two of this!

How do you catch it twice?

I thought natural immunity was “all that and a bag o’ chips” ?

Where’s our resident Infowars virologists on this?

Only caught it once, my oxygen levels were good and took all the treatments so it was looking like I was on the mend. It turned on a dime on me.

Cytokine storm. I hope you get the Regeneron in time, and not Remdisivir. God bless.
Regeneron doesn't do shyt if he's got the Omicron. Try to keep up welcher.

Page 3 of 18 1 2 3 4 5 17 18

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

557 members (17CalFan, 10gaugeman, 160user, 1234, 16gage, 06hunter59, 57 invisible), 2,329 guests, and 1,288 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,402
Posts18,470,144
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.