Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by lubbockdave
any tips on where to find factory ammo these days? Seems like it is all out of stock place back order...

I noticed that too. I been jacking around watching McClintock and Matlock for 10 years myself. I only have 7 turdy-turdy shells to my name

Im hoping Meemaw and Peepaw get some ammo in, no way I’d step foot in walmart for any of that 3rd shift reject ammo.

Matlock... I may have to get a new coat hanger and fix those rabbit ears after all.

Getcha azz over to the Costco and get a supply a that tin foil, they gots big rolls, two packs to a sleeve.

Besides makin' hats, that tin foil can be used to extend the range a' them antennies.

Is there a YouTube link?

Probably, there's vids about everything on there. Forgin' a fry pan from some sheet steel, how to boil a pig, shootin', fishin', gatherin' (stealin') some ginsang,

Was listening to some 90's music the other day when one I'd never seen come on. I kinda like the visuals! (To heck with tin foil antennas)

But yeah, they're out there:

Which would YOU rather watch? wink

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Antenna for Baranbus’ philco in the living room of his trailer

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by gregintenn
First I've heard of this.

I know right?

Sheesh

I need to move “out west” where everything is awesome and ammo is plentiful

The WalMarto that I have never been in ever, has not had any ammo in it at all since this started.

I am MAGA.
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Do you reload 22 cartridges? I load most everything, but not 22's. No way could I load them fast enough if it was possible.

NRA Benefactor life member
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
lubbockdave, people might be able to help you a little more if your location were a little more helpful than "almost there". It's possible your handle means you are in Lubbock; but, I've made dumber assumptions. As to brick and mortar stores, my experience has been that Scheels is regularly getting ammo and their selection has been getting larger. So, if you are almost there to a Scheels, you will probably have some luck. If you have one within reasonable travel distance, a phone call would probably get them to hold some for you if they have what you need. Good luck in your quest.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by hotsoup
My local walmart gets the standard stuff, in small quantities, about every week. 308win, 30-06, 270win, and good old 350 legend. Saw some 243win the other day. Corelokts, power points, and fed blue box. Forget all the other stuff. Ymmv per store and location.

Mine does too usually on Monday morning, I hit right yesterday and picked up 3 boxes of Remington Cor Lokt 150gr for $24.95 a box

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by gregintenn
First I've heard of this.

I know right?

Sheesh

I need to move “out west” where everything is awesome and ammo is plentiful

You ARE out west from my locale.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by lubbockdave
any tips on where to find factory ammo these days? Seems like it is all out of stock place back order...

I noticed that too. I been jacking around watching McClintock and Matlock for 10 years myself. I only have 7 turdy-turdy shells to my name

Im hoping Meemaw and Peepaw get some ammo in, no way I’d step foot in walmart for any of that 3rd shift reject ammo.

Could've respected In the Heat of the Night or Magnum PI. Matlock though? You don't even deserve the 7 rounds 😂

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
https://www.sgammo.com/

Family Owned and Operated Ammo Sales, Stillwater OK

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I've dealt with them good folks.

MOLON LABE
IC B3

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Everything you want is available on gunbroker, just the price has changed

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

161 members (300_savage, 338reddog, 308xray, 673, 16penny, 27 invisible), 2,020 guests, and 1,006 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,367
Posts18,488,268
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.