Denies the Holocaust

Believes in Fema Camps

Get ya some Alex Jones there buddy!!

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by UPhiker
Originally Posted by RAS
This was the Nazis preferred method of extermination. Many believe that many more died this way than any other method.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hunger_Plan
This is the only thing that gets me. Everything about the Holocaust is about the Jews. I'm of Ukrainian/Slovak descent and all the Slavs killed are mostly ignored.

Because in many Jews' eyes, slavs are the subhuman enemy. They do not talk about the number of slavs' deaths because slavs do not count.

FTR, I am not a slav.

============================

Being captured by the losing side in an industrial age, continent-spanning war is a harrowing experience. Even with the best of intentions, huge numbers/proportions of prisoners will die from malnutrition, typhus, and the like without any ill will.

Truth and Lies mean different things to different people:
https://www.eliewieseltattoo.com/elie-admits-his-true-stories-never-happened/
In a book first published in 1968, Legends of Our Time, Wiesel tells the story of that same visit to the rabbi this way: The Rebbe is troubled to learn that Wiesel has become a writer, and wants to know what he writes. “Stories,” Wiesel tells him, “…true stories”:

About people you knew? “Yes, about people I might have known.” About things that happened? “Yes, about things that happened or could have happened.” But they did not? “No, not all of them did. In fact, some were invented from almost the beginning to almost the end.” The Rebbe leaned forward as if to measure me up and said with more sorrow than anger: That means you are writing lies! I did not answer immediately. The scolded child within me had nothing to say in his defense. Yet, I had to justify myself: “Things are not that simple, Rebbe. Some events do take place but are not true; others are—although they never occurred.”

Elie Wiesel admits to the same in several interviews and books over time. IOW, this is not some isolated quote taken out of context and twisted.

======================

FYI, here are some photographs of Union prisonerss kept by the Confederacy who survived the ordeal:

Liberated from a prisoner cmap outside of Richmond, Virginia
[Linked Image from tile.loc.gov]

Liberated from Andersonville prisoner camp in GA
[Linked Image from i2.wp.com]

Andersonville, again
[Linked Image]

I visited the site of a UNION prisoner camp in Rock Island, IL. Reading the little placards and looking at the graves, it seems that typhus killed most of those who died. And a lot of them died, to include guards who came down with typhus. So even prisoners of the winning side tend to die in job lots during these large industrial age wars.

And similar photos can be had of prisoners of Japan, but time runs short.

Being captured by the losing side in an industrial age, continent-spanning war is a harrowing experience. Even with the best of intentions, huge numbers/proportions of prisoners will die from malnutrition, typhus, and the like without any ill will.

Regards,

deadlift_dude
“The very first essential for success is a perpetually constant and regular employment of violence.”
----Fred Rogers
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by rainshot
Please explain what has been sensationalized about the systemic murder of six million people?

First off, you don't know how many people died from disease versus murder. There were also more than 6 million that died so I don't know why people always say 6 million.

Regarding the sensationalized parts, do you believe they were made into soap? Were they really made into lampshades? Do you believe the stories about the Nazis keeping a bear and an eagle in a cage and to feed Jews to them? There have been so many ridiculous stories that people pass off as truth. Another example is Irene Zisblatt and lying in the book The Fifth Diamond. It is such an absurd tale that when I read it, I realized that the Holocaust story has been corrupted by liars.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by jfruser
Originally Posted by RAS
This was the Nazis preferred method of extermination. Many believe that many more died this way than any other method.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hunger_Plan
This is the only thing that gets me. Everything about the Holocaust is about the Jews. I'm of Ukrainian/Slovak descent and all the Slavs killed are mostly ignored.

Because in many Jews' eyes, slavs are the subhuman enemy. They do not talk about the number of slavs' deaths because slavs do not count.

FTR, I am not a slav.

============================

Truth and Lies mean different things to different people:
https://www.eliewieseltattoo.com/elie-admits-his-true-stories-never-happened/
In a book first published in 1968, Legends of Our Time, Wiesel tells the story of that same visit to the rabbi this way: The Rebbe is troubled to learn that Wiesel has become a writer, and wants to know what he writes. “Stories,” Wiesel tells him, “…true stories”:

About people you knew? “Yes, about people I might have known.” About things that happened? “Yes, about things that happened or could have happened.” But they did not? “No, not all of them did. In fact, some were invented from almost the beginning to almost the end.” The Rebbe leaned forward as if to measure me up and said with more sorrow than anger: That means you are writing lies! I did not answer immediately. The scolded child within me had nothing to say in his defense. Yet, I had to justify myself: “Things are not that simple, Rebbe. Some events do take place but are not true; others are—although they never occurred.”

Elie Wiesel admits to the same in several interviews and books over time. IOW, this is not some isolated quote taken out of context and twisted.

======================

FYI, here are some photographs of Union prisonerss kept by the Confederacy who survived the ordeal:

Liberated from a prisoner cmap outside of Richmond, Virginia
[Linked Image from tile.loc.gov]

Liberated from Andersonville prisoner camp in GA
[Linked Image from i2.wp.com]

Andersonville, again
[Linked Image]

I visited the site of a UNION prisoner camp in Rock Island, IL. Reading the little placards and looking at the graves, it seems that typhus killed most of those who died. And a lot of them died, to include guards who came down with typhus. So even prisoners of the winning side tend to die in job lots during these large industrial age wars.

And similar photos can be had of prisoners of Japan, but time runs short.

Yeah, war is nasty. Between 8 and 11 million Slavs were murdered by the Nazis. Plus the Jews and Romani, etc. Probably a majority of the deaths in the camps were from a combination of malnourishment and disease. This idea that they were gassed with an insecticide makes a lot less sense than the Nazis fumigating them to prevent the spread of Typhus. It also seems a lot more cost-effective to murder prisoners with bullets instead of Zyklon B but the stories are less compelling that way.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Poor camp guards must have died by the thousands due to the supply chain disruption, their emaciated bodies thrown in pits with the Jews. Where's the stories of their suffering?

There must have been countless poignant stories of the Germans tireless battle to procure food to feed these poor starving Jews. You know, the one's they rounded up and put in boxcars. The Jews must have magically and tragically walked away from their lives, homes, and businesses and locked themselves in these camps and asked the Germans to conduct experiments on them while working and starving them to death.

Yeah, I can see that happening.

LOL

TRH, you have got a BIG problem.

Fireball2:

That is exactly what happened to camp guards in the North and South during the US Civil War. Moreso to the camp guards in the South, due to them being on the losing side of the war and Union disruption of Southern logistics.

In the real world, supplies and the logistical capacities to move them about are finite. I recall reading the translation of a report by a German officer who, after providing for his men and giving half-rations to local starving civilians, had nothing left for the prisoners they had taken.

To quote Elie Wiesel, "“Things are not that simple, Rebbe."

Regards,

deadlift_dude
“The very first essential for success is a perpetually constant and regular employment of violence.”
----Fred Rogers
IC B2

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by blairvt
Originally Posted by Caplock
Looked to me like a pretty good gas chamber and ovens at Dachau when there.....I don't think the Germans were cooking turkey.

A friend and neighbor was on the Bataan March. He said that probably the only reason he survived was he ate anything that walked, flew, or crawled. The ones that wouldn't died of malnutrition or of related conditions. I never knew of a GI or marine that had the least bit of sympathy for the Japanese.

saw the ovens too. Wasn't my imagination

There are cremation ovens all over the U.S.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
In the early 70's my parents took me to Bergen Belsen camp while touring in Germany. From what I remember, there really wasnt much but a large sign and an area of huge dirt humps with mowed grass and walkways. We also went to a clearing and found broken down domed brick building incinerators with big steel doors, a few of which still had chimney stacks. It was a pretty spring day and I remember how eerie I felt even though, being 12, I did not have a good grasp of the significance of this place. What I remember most though was how silent it was. There were no birds anywhere or bird noises in the bushes. It was so lush and green that there should have been spring noises everywhere.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Bingo!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by BCBH
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Folks, it was the GERMANS running this project. By 1943, Auschwitz was their main business model and they were killing about 2800 PER HOUR, but math is probably too hard for some posters here...

LOL

Where's the humor?

I'm laughing at the absurdity of the #. Nothing else was going on at the time so they have plenty of time, resources and man power to off 2800 per hour for several years. Where are the bodies/remains/ash piles? That [bleep] doesnt just magically go away. All of the photographs were put out by the Russians. It's always been propaganda.

If you really want a laugh at the absurdity check this out w sited sources https://thesixmillionfactorfiction.blogspot.com/2018/01/chapter-21-outlandish-holocaust-claims.html

"The Shoah" is a blood libel. The 6,000,000 death count claim has been used multiple times in jewish stories going back to BC.

[Linked Image]
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

I'm laughing at the absurdity of the #. Nothing else was going on at the time so they have plenty of time, resources and man power to off 2800 per hour for several years. Where are the bodies/remains/ash piles? That [bleep] doesnt just magically go away. All of the photographs were put out by the Russians. It's always been propaganda.

If you really want a laugh at the absurdity check this out w sited sources https://thesixmillionfactorfiction.blogspot.com/2018/01/chapter-21-outlandish-holocaust-claims.html

"The Shoah" is a blood libel. The 6,000,000 death count claim has been used multiple times in jewish stories going back to BC.

The Fire has it's first resident Holocaust denier.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
IC B3

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Originally Posted by kingston

Second. TRH is the first.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Forensic pathologist Dr. Charles P. Larson was assigned by US military authorities the job of performing autopsies at Dachau, and personally completed thousands of them. He concluded in his report that none had died from any sort of poisoning, gas, injection, or otherwise, but rather had died from various diseases, which had risen to epidemic proportions in the camp.

There was no gas chamber there. You've been propagandized. The official story about a gas chamber at Dachau was abandoned in the 1960s, found to be a fraudulent claim.

Holocaust historian, Dr. Martin Broszat of Germany's Institute of Contemporary History, stated in a 1960 letter that appeared in the German weekly Die Zeit that, "Neither in Dachau, nor in Bergen-Belsen, nor in Buchenwald, were Jews or other prisoners gassed." The dead, he concluded, were the victims of horrible conditions in the camps, leading to deadly disease.

I didn't think I could think less of you.

I was wrong.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by slumlord
Denies the Holocaust

Believes in Fema Camps

Get ya some Alex Jones there buddy!!

that used to be the lock on KOTY.

Now these types are encouraged.

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Bingo!

I guess allowing one's prisoners to " die from malnutrition, typhus, and the like"

doesn't constitute "ill will"????

confused

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
I
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I
All if he photographs were put out by the Russians?

So, yes, indeed.

What about the death camps liberated by the American Army? General Eisenhower insisted that they be documented on film and video so that in future years people like TRH and BCBH could not lie about the holocaust or pretend it did not happen.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Once words like "denier" are introduced into an argument (in lieu of providing a counterargument), you are entering the realm of dogma. Dogma is a matter for religion, not history.

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Great rebuttal.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Once words like "denier" are introduced into an argument (in lieu of providing a counterargument), you are entering the realm of dogma. Dogma is a matter for religion, not history.

I wasn't making an argument. I was ridiculing an idiot.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by add

Great rebuttal.

Maybe it's time to add "The holocaust isn't real" to your sig line.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
So many here are victims of propaganda its not even funny. To the victors goes the history.

As for the interned Japs...its a damn good thing for them the US won the war. I doubt we'd have set them free...or fed them while our military starved. Buts thats just a guess.

Dont believe Russian or any other propaganda. Use your head for something other than a hat rack and read something other than an 8th grade level history book...it will blow your mind

I can go to a museum that promotes the idea of global warming...doesn't make it real.

Did the holocaust happen? Yes...but not in the way or for the reasons that most here seem to think it did.

Last edited by Three30Eight; 01/22/22.

-Joe-

The "Anti-Tactical"

Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

604 members (160user, 1234, 10gaugeman, 01Foreman400, 12344mag, 007FJ, 57 invisible), 2,391 guests, and 1,253 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,518
Posts18,472,497
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.