Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 41 of 59 1 2 39 40 41 42 43 58 59
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by WAM
Originally Posted by GreenArmyGuy
From Eustice: "I’ve already been false arrested 3 times and maliciously prosecuted for nearly a year simply because
of 50 customers who filed false complaints out of nearly 400,000 other customers. They all had
agreed to wait on backordered products and have all since been reimbursed. If this is not a malicious
prosecution then I don’t know what is. I’ve already spent 92 days in jail without bond and have been
brutally assaulted on numerous occasions, most recently by 20 people while I was asleep. "

Hopefully w/o lube …

That'll teach him to sleep with his mouth open... grin

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
GB1

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by WAM
From Eustice: "I’ve already been false arrested 3 times and maliciously prosecuted for nearly a year simply because
of 50 customers who filed false complaints out of nearly 400,000 other customers. They all had
agreed to wait on backordered products and have all since been reimbursed. If this is not a malicious
prosecution then I don’t know what is. I’ve already spent 92 days in jail without bond and have been
brutally assaulted on numerous occasions, most recently by 20 people while I was asleep. "

Hopefully w/o lube …

That'll teach him to sleep with his mouth open... grin

Thats HILARIOUS! Hope its true! F u c k e r tried to scam me.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
I am assuming he has evidence of the forementioned agreements?

He's such a lying Douchenozzle that I honestly believe he completely believes everything he says.

NRA Endowed Patron Life Benefactor
GOA Life Member
TSRA Life Member
NSCA Life Member
D
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
D
Originally Posted by Darryle

He's such a lying Douchenozzle that I honestly believe he completely believes everything he says.

I'm not sure he actually believes what he says. I think he's smart and stupid at the same time. Smart in that he knows how to play at the edge of rules. For example, his bail terms say he can only use the internet for school and court purposes. He gives lots of emails the subject "for settle purposes" so he says it fits as court activity. He also points out his threats have to be directly violent to be illegal. So he knows he is threatening people but keeping it just barely legal. Stupid in that he thinks people don't understand what he is doing and will give him what he wants because he sends them threatening emails. He says he is insane to keep people thinking he'll do something crazy. He thinks he is smarter than everyone else.

P
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P
It sounds like legit mental illness, at least "on the spectrum."

IC B2

H
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
H

Where did you hear or read this since the A-hole is still in jail and has been since November?

D
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
D
Originally Posted by huntingdawg

Where did you hear or read this since the A-hole is still in jail and has been since November?

I've seen something like it in his court statements. Apparently being in jail has not kept him from filing more lawsuits also. I guess he can do that from jail.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by WAM

Hopefully w/o lube …

Reminds me of the "Two and Half Men" episode where Emilio Estevez cameos as Charlies' best friend and dies on his balcony drinking booze and smoking cigars. At his funeral Emilio appears in a dream to Charlie discussing Hell and the daily 5 PM rear end intrusions. Emilio says "trust me, you want the spit..." cry

Welcome to TN - patron state of shootin’ stuff
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by dustbin
Originally Posted by Darryle

I'm not sure he actually believes what he says. I think he's smart and stupid at the same time. Smart in that he knows how to play at the edge of rules. For example, his bail terms say he can only use the internet for school and court purposes. He gives lots of emails the subject "for settle purposes" so he says it fits as court activity. He also points out his threats have to be directly violent to be illegal. So he knows he is threatening people but keeping it just barely legal. Stupid in that he thinks people don't understand what he is doing and will give him what he wants because he sends them threatening emails. He says he is insane to keep people thinking he'll do something crazy. He thinks he is smarter than everyone else.

I have always thought that criminals are cunning but unbelievably stupid.

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
He isn’t in jail yet?????

IC B3

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
Another look into the mind and words of Christopher Eustice, In this venture he is trying to promote himself as an influencer to secure about $450,000 in free cars.

"Can you suggest any avenues or points of contact other than my local dealership? I am not sure
my local dealership will place adequate value on the brand recognition that I can bring to the
entire Porsche brand(although they are ccd here). I imagine that my local dealership may be
more focused on their local presence than on the value of the entire Porsche brand. If I agree to
drive and own nothing but Porsche vehicles it would be great for your company and brand
recognition. I’m a pretty big deal. I could have gone with with Rolls or Lambo or Bentley or
whatever but I chose Porsche. I’m really smart, I know how to generate around $10 million in
daily sales completely organic with $0 adspend and almost no overhead cost(a few thousand
dollars a year).

I’m trying to negotiate about $450,000 worth of cars(2022 911 Turbo S and 2022 Cayenne Turbo
SE hybrid). I want some other upgrades as well, especially the Truffle Brown leather interior. I
like the midnight metallic blue paint but will consider other colors as well. I want these fully
customized and ordered for delivery.

I have had a life full of great challenges and adversity. Can you help me? I want to try to be
sponsored and get these vehicles completely free of charge. I have a lot of potential as the face of
your brand. I am the Houston Texas area version of Donald Trump and I am a famous high profile
person. I’m actually more interesting because my father wasn’t super wealthy so I’m self made at
the age of 28. People are going to write books and make movies about my life. I own a very
successful e-commerce brand and I have been involved as a Plaintiff in almost as many lawsuits
as Donald Trump(thousands). We have both been psychologically profiled as malignant
narcissists. I’m a very rare human being. The other day I shut down dozens of office buildings all
over the country with very little effort. Everyone in my zip code knows who I am. I can help
promote your brand in so many ways. I also get around a million new visitors per month on my
website."

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G

More Quotes:

"So it turns out I actually was test driving some Porsche Cayennes on October 31, 2020 and came
down with a severe Covid infection from your company’s negligence. I was bedridden for 6 weeks
and lost 30 lbs. I lost billions of dollars from resulting legal issues stemming from your negligence.
Maybe you should “Get your god damn CEO on the mother [bleep] cock sucking Phone with my car
offer ready by today at 5 PM. Or else. I’m ruthless as [bleep].”
Sorry for my language. But I obviously file lawsuits. So let’s settle up."

"I can also show credit card processing statements and bank statements.
I can show you hundreds of my lawsuits through publicly available court records. I’m so well known
around the world through my internet presence and very well known in Harris County for many
reasons.
Also to correct a typo in the prior email:
Within the next year I have plans to file a multi billion dollar lawsuit against Harris County and other
County Officials.*
I’m eagerly awaiting a call and/or email from your people. "

"I can show my Google analytics showing massive web traffic, millions of people.
I can show you my sales flow.
I’m sure you have some lawyers to do a public records search. Within the next year I have am filing
multi billion dollar lawsuit against Harris County. The facts, law and evidence make this case very
likely to succeed. I can explain this in detail to your lawyers if you have a legal department. I have
expectations that this case will generate a lot of media attention which means at least millions of
dollars for your brand. Have your CEO or somebody with the right pull to call or email me."

"I don’t know who I need to speak to but I am 100% serious. This isn’t a joke. This isn’t a game. I don’t
want to wait any longer than 8-10 months for production. I am important and a pretty big deal.
I could easily spend(lose) $450,000 on some bullshit cars(they simply depreciate and decay), after all
it is less than a day’s cash flow for me. But I would much rather reinvest earnings into cash producing
assets because it is what I always do.
Also I believe that when you’re good at something you should never do it for free. I’m not going to
drive your cars without getting compensated for it. I’m very good at generating attention, millions of
dollars of attention for your brand"

Last edited by GreenArmyGuy; 01/25/22.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
🤣🤣🤣...this guy is a [bleep] CLOWN!!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
He's a legend in his own mind.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
Listen up Porsche, just give Eustice free stuff already...... he is the "Houston Texas area version of Donald Trump", " really smart", " a rare human being", and has a "lot of potential as the face of your brand" !

Last edited by GreenArmyGuy; 01/25/22.
D
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
D
Listen up Porsche, just give Eustice free stuff already...... he is the "Houston Texas area version of Donald Trump", " really smart", " a rare human being", and has a "lot of potential as the face of your brand" !

HAHA! But of course, from your post above Eustice himself said:
Also I believe that when you’re good at something you should never do it for free.

Porsche should have told him they are good at building cars so they won't give them away for free.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I wonder why Doug @Cameraland hasn't had 50 criminal complaints filed against him. I suspect he has well over 400,000 customers too.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Green Army Guy:

In what document did you find the quotes regarding Porsche?

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Where can I send poor Eustace some KY jelly?

D
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
D
Originally Posted by badwolf
Where can I send poor Eustace some KY jelly?

1200 Baker St. Houston, TX 77002, jail cell: JA09/3A1A01G

Or
655 West Forest Drive
Houston TX 77079

That would be funny if we all printed out his comments about being attacked and sent them to him with KY jelly.

Page 41 of 59 1 2 39 40 41 42 43 58 59

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

575 members (06hunter59, 12344mag, 1Longbow, 16penny, 02bfishn, 1234, 53 invisible), 2,552 guests, and 1,365 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,574
Posts18,491,978
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.