Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Hancock27
I got the vax when it first came out - work for the school system and wanted the students back in the classroom.

A week ago started with a mild headache and sore throat (Sinus infection??) got worse but no real other symptoms.

Positive test, quarantined for 10 days (after exposure - 5 days after symptoms) NOW the story has changed (yet again) because I'm vax'd not boosted,
So After the Vax, after the COVID now they say I should get boosted to further protect me?????

Seems I've had it, I should be immune?

The only thing the booster is good for is Pfizer's bottom line.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by UNCCGrad
I took an at-home test to know whether to quarantine or not, positive. Went to the Dr a couple days later for an official test, same positive. Good thing is now for 90 days I don’t have to do their dog and pony show of getting tested weekly. Sucks but I work for state govt and our Governor is a schithead liberal

Do not comply.

They'll continue dominating you for as long as you let them.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by JGray
[I wouldn't have got tested either but I've exposed my wife and she spends alot of time with our grandchildren. I wanted to know so she would stay away from them until this blows over. She feels like she's coming down with it also...

Where do you think she got it?

And you got it from her.

It's just a fcking cold, with a hell of a publicist and the most gullible country on earth.

And it always was.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Last Saturday about dark I came down with malaise, 5 degrees of fever, joint and muscle pain and an unambiguous positive quick test. Not vaccinated. I took 2cc/ml of 1% Ivermectin and aspirin. By morning fever had dropped 3 degrees and after a 14 hour interval I took another hit of Ivermectin and got a Zpack and prednisone. By dark Sunday (24 hours) my fever was basically gone but the yellow sinus snot is hanging on. Haven't missed any cow feeding or firewood stoking duties.

However my double vaccinated wife came down with it almost simultaneously with me and she is having all sorts of ugly issues and just reported a fever of over 102. She has taken 3 doses of Ivermectin over the last week along with Melatonin and aspirin. We'll see.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by DaveR
I got the 2nd clot shot 8 months ago (back when it was "95% effective in prevention")

Wait until you see how they cooked the efficacy stats, by shifting <15 day post jab positive cases to unvaxxed group, all while knowing that the jabs increase susceptibility for the first two weeks after injection.

IC B2

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
At least we are nearing the end of the first testing period for the vaxx.

I am MAGA.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by BigEars
Got my positive test result yesterday, feels like a mild flu but the doc ain't messing around. Ivermectin, Prednisone, Azithromycin, and he's trying to get me scheduled for monoclonal antibodies.

It's my understanding that monoclonal antibody treatments have extremely limited efficacy with Omicron and would expose you to possible OAS. Unfortunately, there's no way to know with certainty which variant you have, as the tests used to determine variants are only approved for public health monitoring and not as a diagnostic tool. Thank the FDA...

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by kingston
Originally Posted by BigEars
Got my positive test result yesterday, feels like a mild flu but the doc ain't messing around. Ivermectin, Prednisone, Azithromycin, and he's trying to get me scheduled for monoclonal antibodies.

It's my understanding that monoclonal antibody treatments have extremely limited efficacy with Omicron and would expose you to possible OAS. Unfortunately, there's no way to know with certainty which variant you have, as the tests used to determine variants are only approved for public health monitoring and not as a diagnostic tool. Thank
the FDA...

It’s my understanding that the level of covtardness is directly proportionate to when and if a person got the jab, when, and how they comported themselves afterward. smile

MAGA
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

It's been the largest drug trial in history. They're claiming 1,000,000,000,000 (1 billion) globally got vaccinated. It's too bad so much of the data was obfuscated.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Wife and I are both going thru the omicron now. Not that bad.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
At what point do we tell the paranoid psychosomatics and fragile types that avoiding this stuff (or any other) is their responsibility?

(No offense to the smart ones that know it.)

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
J
JGray Online Content OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by SamOlson
I started feeling weird yesterday.

Woke up last night with mild chills.

This morning sucked, really achy and mentally fuucked up.

Basically like a mild case of the flu, nothing too bad but still chitty.

Made it to work, got cows fed and was ready to come home and lounge.

Told my dad to stay away from me.

I have not been tested, don't care, sick is sick...lol

I wouldn't have got tested either but I've exposed my wife and she spends alot of time with our grandchildren. I wanted to know so she would stay away from them until this blows over. She feels like she's coming down with it also...

It's virtually harmless to your grandchildren.

I've heard that, but I also know for a fact that a coworker of mine has a young child that got Covid, so I'm not sure what to think on that.

J
JGray Online Content OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Fubarski
[I wouldn't have got tested either but I've exposed my wife and she spends alot of time with our grandchildren. I wanted to know so she would stay away from them until this blows over. She feels like she's coming down with it also...

Where do you think she got it?

And you got it from her.

It's just a fcking cold, with a hell of a publicist and the most gullible country on earth.

And it always was.

I actually think I got it at work from vax'd coworkers. Lots of vax'd folks been out with Covid and all just came back to work. I was in close contact all day Monday and got sick Tuesday. If my wife gets it, pretty sure she'll catch it from me. Agree with you it's just a cold - not any worse than anything else I've had.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by SamOlson
I started feeling weird yesterday.

Woke up last night with mild chills.

This morning sucked, really achy and mentally fuucked up.

Basically like a mild case of the flu, nothing too bad but still chitty.

Made it to work, got cows fed and was ready to come home and lounge.

Told my dad to stay away from me.

I have not been tested, don't care, sick is sick...lol

I wouldn't have got tested either but I've exposed my wife and she spends alot of time with our grandchildren. I wanted to know so she would stay away from them until this blows over. She feels like she's coming down with it also...

It's virtually harmless to your grandchildren.

I've heard that, but I also know for a fact that a coworker of mine has a young child that got Covid, so I'm not sure what to think on that.

And what was the outcome?

Turn off your television. You are being manipulated by fear mongers.

This is not to say COVID isn't real and hasn't killed the fück out of some people. It has, but it's been wildly blown out of proportion to the point of complete irrationality and too frequently, hysteria.

Relax.

Everyone is going to get COVID.

Omicron has been a blessing when compared with earlier strains. It's literally imparting immunity on huge swaths of the population with vastly reduced risk of hospitalization and mortality.

If you'd like a list of credible sources/resources, just ask.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J

It's been the largest drug trial in history. They're claiming 1,000,000,000,000 (1 billion) globally got vaccinated. It's too bad so much of the data was obfuscated.

They should know in a year or two if it was safe or not.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Is every sickness these days the dreaded Chinese Virus??

Aren't we also in the middle of the usual flu season and cold seaon? It would not surprise me if a lot of these so-called Chinese virus "cases" are cases of the regular ol' flu. Seems as if there are no flu or cold seasons anymore. Just the Chinese virus, or the Wuhan Wobblies. Of course hospitals and doctors are not paid hundreds of thousands of $$$$$ for regular flu cases, are they.

Could be wrong but that's my guess.

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Covid is over, and has been for two years.

All the "variants" are, is the yearly cold that comes through, just like always.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Just in the last two weeks, me, my wife, my son, my daughter-in-law, my granddaughter, two of my wife's brothers and their whole family have all had it.
So far it's been a few days of fever and feeling like crap. Everyone is on the mend.
Me and the kids were the only one's not vaxxed. I just told them if they'd had their 4th shot we wouldn't have had to go through that. I think I was the only one laughing.

Don't just be a survivor, be a competitor.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

They should know in a year or two if it was safe or not.

Says who, Moderna, phizer etc.
What a joke

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Woke up with a rather annoying earache.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

553 members (10gaugemag, 007FJ, 17CalFan, 1lessdog, 1badf350, 1234, 61 invisible), 2,579 guests, and 1,354 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,465
Posts18,471,363
Members73,934
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.