Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by tylerw02
Is it really surprising a demented old man that has been an anti-vaxxer for 20 something years would spew this nonsense? You should question everything, including this demented old man's ramblings.

I decided Fauchi was full of [bleep] around March 2020.
There was no way in hell that I was buying anything he was selling.
Period.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by rte
I'll just be the skeptic here are report some things:

This dude was relevant in the 1980s in discovering HIV. In his 70s, he became a homeopathy advocate, an anti-vaxxer, and did "research" in China before he wrote a bunch of non-peer reviewed articles without being able to point to science or evidence. That "research" was ripped apart as being nothing other than opinion pieces. Is it really surprising a demented old man that has been an anti-vaxxer for 20 something years would spew this nonsense? You should question everything, including this demented old man's ramblings.

Your post is not of a skeptic but that of a person convinced of his own righteousness.A person who buys into the accuracy of wikipedia.

Attempting to dismiss a world renowned scientist and his evolving opinions based upon more than 65 years of research and experience is pure folly.

When a scientist writes about any fact,which apposes Big Pharma's control of the medical industrial complex, they will incur the wrath of that industry.

If you believe that wellness is solely achieved through the use of drugs and faux vaccines,then you're on the wrong track.

How many boosters did you get?

Aren't you a funny little girl?

You are guilty of confirmation bias. You read something that supports your preconceived notion of reality, so it must be true!

But how about in two years when all the vaccinated people don't die, you come suck my cock.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by cleanbarrel
Is it really surprising a demented old man that has been an anti-vaxxer for 20 something years would spew this nonsense? You should question everything, including this demented old man's ramblings.

I decided Fauchi was full of [bleep] around March 2020.
There was no way in hell that I was buying anything he was selling.
Period.

A colleague of mine worked in a research lab with ole Tony boy back in the 80s. First time Tony was on TV, my colleague said that Tony was not to be trusted and that he falsified data at the lab to support his hypothesis back then. He was not popular amongst those interested in real science.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by 450BM

This dude was relevant in the 1980s in discovering HIV. In his 70s, he became a homeopathy advocate, an anti-vaxxer, and did "research" in China before he wrote a bunch of non-peer reviewed articles without being able to point to science or evidence. That "research" was ripped apart as being nothing other than opinion pieces. Is it really surprising a demented old man that has been an anti-vaxxer for 20 something years would spew this nonsense? You should question everything, including this demented old man's ramblings.

You may be from a large city where nobody knows anybody. Small towns, where if you don’t know somebody you know somebody else who does, we are aware of friends or just people you “know” dying. Or the teenagers that had strokes now having to learn how to eat, talk and everything they could do before the “vaccine”. The obituary pages are full of people that are dying unexpectedly. This is happening all across America and the world. If you don’t believe it now, you will soon.

Well, I suppose in two years, you can get in line behind rte.

But don't even pretend to know me and don't pretend you know anything on the topic other than speculation. And most importantly, do not pretend to know a damn thing about me.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Its funny, a whole generation of "patriots" that believe information from a demented old man from communist China.

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I am un-jabbed, but turn 65 this year.

We better get it in gear....I am "perishable", lol

USMC 0351

We know the price of everything and the value of nothing.
rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rte

Your post is not of a skeptic but that of a person convinced of his own righteousness.A person who buys into the accuracy of wikipedia.

Attempting to dismiss a world renowned scientist and his evolving opinions based upon more than 65 years of research and experience is pure folly.

When a scientist writes about any fact,which apposes Big Pharma's control of the medical industrial complex, they will incur the wrath of that industry.

If you believe that wellness is solely achieved through the use of drugs and faux vaccines,then you're on the wrong track.

You are guilty of confirmation bias. You read something that supports your preconceived notion of reality, so it must be true!
But how about in two years when all the vaccinated people don't die, you come suck my cock.

Thanks for proving that you're incapable of a doing anything but posting some wikipedia garbage.Assessing the available data and reaching a reasonable conclusion, base upon that data, is a process that you're not capable of understanding.

Also understanding the protocols necessary to achieve a healthy state of well being has just as obviously eluded your meager intellectual capacity.

You didn't answer the question though.How many boosters did you get?

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by rte

Thanks for proving that you're incapable of a doing anything but posting some wikipedia garbage.Assessing the available data and reaching a reasonable conclusion, base upon that data, is a process that you're not capable of understanding.

Also understanding the protocols necessary to achieve a healthy state of well being has just as obviously eluded your meager intellectual capacity.

You didn't answer the question though.How many boosters did you get?

Again, nonsense. Where is the evidence you have to support anything this fruit loop said? You saw nothing but an opinion that supported your own so it *must* be right. The linked article didn't provide anything scientific or useful. Why should anybody believe this guy? Hmmmm. Why should anybody base their belief on this article? Hmmm.

As far as your question, you are not entitled to an answer, but I'll let you guess. If you're right you can have a cookie.

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Its funny, a whole generation of "patriots" that believe information from a demented old man from communist China.

If you're referring to Luc Montagnier then you've once again proven your sterling stupidity.

He was born in France and spent his career as a Distinguished Professor at Queens College in New York and the Institut Pasteur in Paris.

Now go back and cry on your boyfriend's shoulder and tell him how mean the men at the Fire treated you.lol

Communist Goals

27. Discredit the Bible.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

Almost as funny as a whole generation of lieberals who believe the information from lying Pedo Joe who.said Chyna is our friend and whose son took $1.5 billion from Chyna.

As funny as a lying lieberal who believes lying Faukki who said the Wuhan Flu came from a Chynese wet market and had no gain of function enhancemebt and said Hydroxychloroquine is dangerous and that Hydroxychloroquine is ineffective when his own NIH Virology Journal posted the world wide great news in Nov 2005 that Chloroquine is effective in preventing replication of SARS Corona Virus.

Ok, so tell us what a nutjob Dr Robert Malone, inventor of the mRNA Tech is and who said the disasters from the vax would be with us for generations?

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/23/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by rte

If you're referring to Luc Montagnier then you've once again proven your sterling stupidity.

He was born in France and spent his career as a Distinguished Professor at Queens College in New York and the Institut Pasteur in Paris.

Now go back and cry on your boyfriend's shoulder and tell him how mean the men at the Fire treated you.lol

So you've missed a good twenty years of his "research"?

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Almost as funny as a whole generation of lieberals who believe the information from lying Pedo Joe who.said Chyna is our friend and whose son took $1.5 billion from Chyna.

As funny as a lying lieberal who believes lying Faukki who said the Wuhan Flu came from a Chynese wet market and had no gain of function enhancemebt and said Hydroxychloroquine is dangerous and that Hydroxychloroquine is ineffective when his own NIH Virology Journal posted the world wide great news in Nov 2005 that Chloroquine is effective in preventing replication of SARS Corona Virus.

Ok, so tell us what a nutjob Dr Robert Malone, inventor of the mRNA Tech is and who said the disasters from the vax would be with us for generations?

I'm not sure what you're trying to insinuate...come out and say it.

By the way, can you cite a primary source of Malone saying that? Not a secondary source. I'll wait.....

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Why is the vaccinated covtards the most scared pussies?

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

By the way, can you cite a primary source of Malone saying that? Not a secondary source. I'll wait.....

I said it succinctly enough for anyone with half a brain to comprehend it.

Posted on rumble iirc a couple days after he was hosted on Joe Rogan. He may well have said essentially the same on the Rogan show.

Check it out.

Ill wait.

Almost as funny as lying lieberals who believe all conservatives lie like they do yet believed their hero the Zero and Biteme and Faukki where the proof is evident. UFR

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/23/22.

I Dindo Nuffin
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Why is the vaccinated covtards the most scared pussies?

Chicken/egg thing. They are scared pussies so they ran out and got clot shots.

Now that there are some serious side effects coming to light from taking the clot shots, they are even more scared and more pussified over what they did.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

Originally Posted by BrentD

I would not buy something that runs on any kind of primer given the possibility of primer shortages and even regulations. In fact, why not buy a flintlock? Really. Rocks aren't going away anytime soon.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

I said it succinctly enough for anyone with half a brain to comprehend it.

Posted on rumble iirc a couple days after he was hosted on Joe Rogan. He may well have said essentially the same on the Rogan show.

Check it out.

Ill wait.

Almost as funny as lying lieberals who believe all conservatives lie like they do yet believed their hero the Zero and Biteme and Faukki where the proof is evident. UFR

Please, post it up.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by zerotohero
Originally Posted by rainshot
Well they’re going to have to figure out how to get rid of Marxists starting with Biden. & co.

I think Biden's doing pretty well digging his own grave already.

Did you think Biden would get 80 Million votes.

He would have gotten 90 million if they needed them.

"Aim right, squeeze light"
" Might as well hit what you're aiming at, it kicks the same whether you miss or not"
NRA Life, GOA
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Twirler, too bad your truth seeking Goog and FB and MSM block such news from the.worlds top Docs.

Maybe its because they want to keep you dumbassed snowflakes drunk on the kool-aid.

I Dindo Nuffin
rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
So you've missed a good twenty years of his "research"?

He was a professor at that University.

He also never stated that all vaccinated people will die in two years to which you eluded.

He was the first qualified person to claim SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19 was created in the lab and couldn't have possibly occurred naturally.

It has become abundantly clear you rushed to get vaxxed and now will attempt to dismiss,even the most notable among a growing list of qualified people,who have made a case against this unproven and untested technology.

Communist Goals

27. Discredit the Bible.

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

513 members (12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 47 invisible), 2,280 guests, and 1,174 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,510
Posts18,490,768
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.