Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rost495
Originally Posted by NVhntr
Originally Posted by Calvin
Anyone is doxxable if you give people the proper motivation.

anyone that would dox is a total POS

Anyone who would defend Happy Camper is ignorant of his posting history.

I don't hang around this place much since its gone down the tubes.

I'm willing to read if you want to post links.

About all I've seen are some posts with a bit of God in them. I'm already with God so I ignore the posts.

If he is what you say then my bad. But people around here for some time before I quit reading so much, had a passionate dislike of anything about God for some reason seems to me. but certainly not about tig ol bitties.

NV, don’t waste your time posting anything to this person. He is only wanting to ‘put you to work’

It’s all been laid out.

The rubes can look it up, they would tell you to use the search tool if you asked them.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Mr_Harry
Has he been referred to yet as the Crappy Hamper? If so, forgive my late sense of personal genius.

Yes, that's what I called him.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by slumlord
So running a Happy churchy guy persona on one profile login is cool

And then so apparently running an alter ego account as Barnabus so you can can be hateful, call people cock suckers, disparage veterans is also cool??

??

Talk about damaging to one’s Christian testimony?

What about the persons who sit in church before him knowing none of these actions? Should they know?

Is this how most men of God are? What a piss poor ambassador for the work Christ accomplished on the cross.

Continue to be blind rubes.

Oh waahhhh the mean guys from Tn that hurt my vagina are saying these things...since it’s them, I will stand with Happy Camper and his dual life and cadre of sock puppets instead.
jaguartx is hateful daily, calls people cock suckers, is nuttier than squirrel turds and welches on his bets, all the while singin praise the Lord and nobody tries to run that scumbag POS fake ass Christian nut job off.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Oh waahhhh the mean guys from Tn that hurt my vagina are saying these things...since it’s them, I will stand with Happy Camper and his dual life and cadre of sock puppets instead.

Just like you guys from TN, taking all the credit again.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
I witnessed a horrible in Army basic training.

There was a seventeen year old that was shy about showering with the others, because he was so young, and maybe sexually under developed?

They "gave", him a GI bath.

He smelled no worse than anyone else.

I had the bunk under him.

That sad experience may be why I'm not big on pilling on.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Blackheart

And then so apparently running an alter ego account as Barnabus so you can can be hateful, call people cock suckers, disparage veterans is also cool??

??

What about the persons who sit in church before him knowing none of these actions? Should they know?

Is this how most men of God are? What a piss poor ambassador for the work Christ accomplished on the cross.

jaguartx is hateful daily, calls people cock suckers, is nuttier than squirrel turds and welches on his bets, all the while singin praise the Lord and nobody tries to run that scumbag POS fake ass Christian nut job off.

I respond to a few of jags posts here and there, and call a spade a spade. Ain’t no running him off though.

Plus, reading his posts makes my head hurt.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by efw

Anyone who would defend Happy Camper is ignorant of his posting history.

No one defended anyone; only said that doxxing is wrong.

I completely agree; especially if it’s over offensive words or videos posted on an internet site.

I'm right there with ya.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

??

jaguartx is who he is, he's not projecting some made up personality. He lets it all hang out and whether you like him or not, my guess is if you met him he wouldn't veer much from his persona here.

On the other hand, a pastor who comes on here and creates three different personas, one of which presenting himself as a man of God, and another where he can be as abusive as his pathological personality allows, isn't getting a pass from me or many of the others who saw through his BS.

I've seen some pretty raw insults from you Blackheart and I am also guilty of that, but I have never thought you were a liar or that you are crazy. Happy Camper pegged my Bullschidt meter from the time he arrived here.
Good riddance.

I don't see this as any different than when Mackay Sagebrush exposed Paddler and ran him off and I was appreciative of MS for doing it. YMMV

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by wabigoon
I witnessed a horrible in Army basic training.

There was a seventeen year old that was shy about showering with the others, because he was so young, and maybe sexually under developed?

They "gave", him a GI bath.

He smelled no worse than anyone else.

I had the bunk under him.

That sad experience may be why I'm not big on pilling on.

Did you stand up for him, or is that part of your complex now? Guilt for not doing the right thing then, so now you pull your passive/aggressive shenanigans on here?

MAGA
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R

??

Since you have shared all the info publicly please link me to it so I can read. I'd like to see the proof. If its the case then happy camper has some serious issues. A good Christian will ignore all the heathen comments while speaking of God. I"m still at a loss as to why exposure to God brings out all the name calling but it seems to be worse than a general thread about owning a 6.5 creed moor.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

??

Since you have shared all the info publicly please link me to it so I can read. I'd like to see the proof. If its the case then happy camper has some serious issues. A good Christian will ignore all the heathen comments while speaking of God. I"m still at a loss as to why exposure to God brings out all the name calling but it seems to be worse than a general thread about owning a 6.5 creed moor.

You freely admit you don’t spend any time here reading threads and getting to know posters. Multiple (as in many) have pointed to Crappy Hamper’s hypocrisy, as evidenced in his posts. You call bullshït in those calling him out, and want them to go back and dig through a ridiculous amount of threads to meet your criteria.

You’d be better served doing your own research on him, or if you don’t care enough to do that then you ought not to defend him.

My $.02

MAGA
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by smokepole

Beav, gets some credit for the initial Blood Hound work done early on over Hapless Campers hypocritical posts. I can usually smell out a fake pretty quick....Remembering NoElk91 fondly.

I believe I also received the first “Reprobate” moniker from him, courtesy of my wire hanger picture.

🦫

PS

To those who enjoy the Christian threads posted by others, like Wabi, Kent, Antlers, et al. Those threads are typically left alone from sarcasm or hateful posts from others.

antelope_sniper will engage most Christian threads, but not to troll, only to provide an differing opinion. Which most Christians love to engage and debate him over.

Most of us believe in God. What we won’t take is a lying, self imposed proctor of god, who’s message appears holier than thou, but in reality is full of spite, hate, with heaps of grandiose self importance.

If you, as Christians can’t police within your own ranks....Don’t get pissed when others start burning the charlatan alive.

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Beaver10

Beav, gets some credit for the initial Blood Hound work done early on over Hapless Campers hypocritical posts. I can usually smell out a fake pretty quick....Remembering NoElk91 fondly.

I believe I also received the first “Reprobate” moniker from him, courtesy of my wire hanger picture.

🦫

PS

To those who enjoy the Christian threads posted by others, like Wabi, Kent, Antlers, et al. Those threads are typically left alone from sarcasm or hateful posts from others.

antelope_sniper will engage most Christian threads, but not to troll, only to provide an differing opinion. Which most Christians love to engage and debate him over.

Most of us believe in God. What we won’t take is a lying, self imposed proctor of god, who’s message appears holier than thou, but in reality is full of spite, hate, with heaps of grandiose self importance.

If you, as Christians can’t police within your own ranks....Don’t get pissed when others start burning the charlatan alive.

Well said beav, and I agree with your examples

MAGA
W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
Want a short sermon?

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Beaver10

🦫

PS

as much an a-hole as you can be at times...............................

apparently there is a reason some of us sorta like you.

Well said there, and much along the lines of my thinking.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
And no one “doxxed him” either

His info all there in bits and pieces. If he wants to be dumb enough to mouth off on here and then have his name and locale and phone number on deep posts from way back and on other forums then it’s there for anyone with 10 mins of patience.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by Valsdad

apparently there is a reason some of us sorta like you.

I happen to love beaver

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

How so? What is wrong with exposing a pervert?

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
For all the REMF ass kissing on here and then to let Barnapuss claim that Ren50 was deserving of a dishonorable discharge. WTF

guy had no clue

Well he does now

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

??

jaguartx is who he is, he's not projecting some made up personality. He lets it all hang out and whether you like him or not, my guess is if you met him he wouldn't veer much from his persona here.

On the other hand, a pastor who comes on here and creates three different personas, one of which presenting himself as a man of God, and another where he can be as abusive as his pathological personality allows, isn't getting a pass from me or many of the others who saw through his BS.

I've seen some pretty raw insults from you Blackheart and I am also guilty of that, but I have never thought you were a liar or that you are crazy. Happy Camper pegged my Bullschidt meter from the time he arrived here.
Good riddance.

I don't see this as any different than when Mackay Sagebrush exposed Paddler and ran him off and I was appreciative of MS for doing it. YMMV
Happy Camper also pegged my bullshyt meter very quickly, so I just quit reading his posts early on.

Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

690 members (160user, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 72 invisible), 3,099 guests, and 1,393 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,104
Posts18,483,193
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.