Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
D
denton Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
D
Interesting graph from CDC, regarding the risk of getting covid, broken out by never had the disease or vax, vaxed and had the disease, unvaxed and had the disease, vaxed and no disease. The data are pre-omicron.

While I'm firmly against vax mandates, I'm for the original vax, and was glad to get it. I just don't think it is the government's business to tell anyone they must have it. And, apparently, it did a lot of good in reducing risk of the disease.

The big take-away from the data is this: If you had the disease, the vax offers zero additional protection.

[Linked Image]

Solid blue line at the top is unvaxed with no previous disease.

Hard to see, but at the bottom, the vaxed + disease and the disease only lines overlay each other.

Here in Utah, it is clear that the case count has peaked. We are on the downslope, and it looks like it will be a very rapid decline.

Last edited by denton; 01/24/22.

Be not weary in well doing.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Can you share the link to that on CDC web site?

D
denton Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
D
The info is explained on YouTube. I don't have the original link, but the Brit who made the video does a good job of working through the findings.

link to video

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
When denton talks, I listen!

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
So, youve had 2 vaxes, one booster, and are headed for another. God bless.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Some believe the CDC who said if you get the Vovid stay home on tylenol a week or two until you are dying from the cytokine storm and your lips are blue.
Then come on and the hospital will intubate you and you can have a 20% chance of living.

The same CDC who spent 2 years and never tried to recommend any treatment before people were dying and in the hospital.
The same CDC who gets $4.6 billion a year from Big Pharma.

Yeah, they are less believable than Satan was to Eve in the Garden of Eden.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Wabi, this guy doesnt get paid by Big Pharma and hes been nominated for a Nobel prize.

I think Discernment is maybe not your strong point.

This is supposed to contain info on detox from some of the vaxes that had toxins.

https://futurenews.news/watch?id=61e9ff4eed380e0b7acf1817

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/24/22.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Didnt the CDC agree with the WH0 on the origin of tge Wuhan Flu and Faukki?

Didnt they lie and have hospital protocols that prevented effective treatments like Hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin and Inhaled Budesonide when year 2000 HCAct requires treatment with any prospective meds the patient and family choose after being informed of all possible effective treatments?

Didnt they violate 2000 HCA requirements to allow family members to see and converse with patients.

Arent they guilty causing death by denying treatments used effectively in many other countries and are therefore guilty of crimes against humanity?

https://www.researchgate.net/public...of_G-quadruplexes_exosomes_and_microRNAs

https://www.researchgate.net/public...of_G-quadruplexes_exosomes_and_microRNAs

I Dindo Nuffin
D
denton Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
D
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Not exactly, but thanks for the God bless.

I had the disease, felt crappy for a few days, am over it, and now have natural immunity. Odds are that my disease was much more mild than it otherwise would have been. Nobody knows for sure what the results would have been without vax, but those are the odds.

Everybody needs to make their own risk assessment. Kids 5-12? Risks and rewards don't show a clear advantage to vax. I wouldn't do it. But my wife is 79, has chronic asthma, and is on oxygen. She is very much at risk. Vax was probably a good idea for her, and we did our best to keep her out of harm's way.

BTW, she recently had the disease, and recovered well.

Best data I can find says that vax immunity wanes substantially after 90 days or so. So it's not as long lasting as we would like. Still, with three shots, that's 270 days of substantially reduced risk. It's not perfect, but it's a gain.

Given how contagious Omicron is, there is no way to vax our way out of the pandemic. We are all going to get it. It is just a matter of when and how severely. The vax probably moderates the severity.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
If I follow it correctly, life is short, death is sure. Does that cover it?

IC B3

D
denton Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
D
Originally Posted by Mike78
If I follow it correctly, life is short, death is sure. Does that cover it?

Something like that.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by denton

I had the disease, felt crappy for a few days, am over it, and now have natural immunity. Odds are that my disease was much more mild than it otherwise would have been. Nobody knows for sure what the results would have been without vax, but those are the odds.

Everybody needs to make their own risk assessment. Kids 5-12? Risks and rewards don't show a clear advantage to vax. I wouldn't do it. But my wife is 79, has chronic asthma, and is on oxygen. She is very much at risk. Vax was probably a good idea for her, and we did our best to keep her out of harm's way.

BTW, she recently had the disease, and recovered well.

Best data I can find says that vax immunity wanes substantially after 90 days or so. So it's not as long lasting as we would like. Still, with three shots, that's 270 days of substantially reduced risk. It's not perfect, but it's a gain.

Given how contagious Omicron is, there is no way to vax our way out of the pandemic. We are all going to get it. It is just a matter of when and how severely. The vax probably moderates the severity.

I will be hesitant to swallow the leftist crap You Tube lets through after they blocked Trump who told us about Hydroxychloroquine and Gen Mike Flynn and Giuliani and Sydney Powell and Dr Peter Mccollough and Dr Bryan Ardis, and Americas Frontline Doctors and Dr Vladimir Zelenski, DrRobert Malone and......Pfizer whistle blower Karen Kingston and many others.

Sounds like they dont want people making an intellectual informed consent decision to me. The fuggers dont believe in the 1 fugginn A.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Glad you are doing ok, Denton but i had actually wondered if Wabi was up on all his 3 jabs.

Looks like the Biden/Faukki/ Big Pharma believers will soon be needing their fourth.

Why do you figure Pfizer and their complicict fda want to wait 75 years to let their secret ingredient list out?

I Dindo Nuffin
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

Sounds like they dont want people making an intellectual informed consent decision to me. The fuggers dont believe in the 1 fugginn A.

Nor do you

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

Nor do you

Thats a lie.

I Dindo Nuffin
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

Nor do you

Thats a lie.

Q told me it was not.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J

Well, I really don't care if a guy get vaxed or not, but statements like this are nothing but a wildasss guess, at best. I had the Chicom virus, unvaxed, have a compromised immune system (sarcoidosis, taking Prednisone and Hydroxy), and experienced nothing but mild cold symptoms. How anyone jabbed can say they've experienced much milder symptoms than the unvaxed is beyond me.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
D
denton Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
D
Glad you are doing ok, Denton but i had actually wondered if Wabi was up on all his 3 jabs.

Looks like the Biden/Faukki/ Big Pharma believers will soon be needing their fourth.

Why do you figure Pfizer and their complicict fda want to wait 75 years to let their secret ingredient list out?

I think that holding the data for 75 years stinks. We are entitled to know the data and make our own evaluations.

D
denton Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
D
Originally Posted by JGRaider

Well, I really don't care if a guy get vaxed or not, but statements like this are nothing but a wildasss guess, at best. I had the Chicom virus, unvaxed, have a compromised immune system (sarcoidosis, taking Prednisone and Hydroxy), and experienced nothing but mild cold symptoms. How anyone jabbed can say they've experienced much milder symptoms than the unvaxed is beyond me.

Not exactly. It's hard to get good data, but the data we have indicate that people with a vax die from the disease less frequently or end up in the ICU less frequently than those without. But, as I said, it's hard to get good data. Ya pays yer money and ya takes yer pick, given imperfect information.

As this thread already amply illustrates, it has become a social/political emotional football.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

571 members (12344mag, 01Foreman400, 007FJ, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 1234, 55 invisible), 2,443 guests, and 1,171 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,649
Posts18,493,382
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.