Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 42 of 59 1 2 40 41 42 43 44 58 59
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by GreenArmyGuy

More Quotes:

"So it turns out I actually was test driving some Porsche Cayennes on October 31, 2020 and came
down with a severe Covid infection from your company’s negligence. I was bedridden for 6 weeks
and lost 30 lbs. I lost billions of dollars from resulting legal issues stemming from your negligence.
Maybe you should “Get your god damn CEO on the mother [bleep] cock sucking Phone with my car
offer ready by today at 5 PM. Or else. I’m ruthless as [bleep].”
Sorry for my language. But I obviously file lawsuits. So let’s settle up."

"I can also show credit card processing statements and bank statements.
I can show you hundreds of my lawsuits through publicly available court records. I’m so well known
around the world through my internet presence and very well known in Harris County for many
reasons.
Also to correct a typo in the prior email:
Within the next year I have plans to file a multi billion dollar lawsuit against Harris County and other
County Officials.*
I’m eagerly awaiting a call and/or email from your people. "

"I can show my Google analytics showing massive web traffic, millions of people.
I can show you my sales flow.
I’m sure you have some lawyers to do a public records search. Within the next year I have am filing
multi billion dollar lawsuit against Harris County. The facts, law and evidence make this case very
likely to succeed. I can explain this in detail to your lawyers if you have a legal department. I have
expectations that this case will generate a lot of media attention which means at least millions of
dollars for your brand. Have your CEO or somebody with the right pull to call or email me."

"I don’t know who I need to speak to but I am 100% serious. This isn’t a joke. This isn’t a game. I don’t
want to wait any longer than 8-10 months for production. I am important and a pretty big deal.
I could easily spend(lose) $450,000 on some bullshit cars(they simply depreciate and decay), after all
it is less than a day’s cash flow for me. But I would much rather reinvest earnings into cash producing
assets because it is what I always do.
Also I believe that when you’re good at something you should never do it for free. I’m not going to
drive your cars without getting compensated for it. I’m very good at generating attention, millions of
dollars of attention for your brand"

Alrighty, can we agree the cat has some psychological issues?

A heap of Psychosis with a dash of Megalomania, Kleptomania and Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
GB1

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
send him some Icey Hot marked as KY.....

I may not be smart but I can lift heavy objects

I have a shotgun so I have no need for a 30-06.....
E
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
E
Originally Posted by 7mmMagnum
Originally Posted by BayouRover
What did they do?

To cut a long story short took my money, despite claiming they never received it & me having to contact my bank who confirmed that they most certainly did receive it, & have never delivered anything.

Originally Posted by Timbermaster
F rating with the Better Business Bureau. Did you use a credit card if so dispute the charge, they will almost always side with the consumer.

No unfortunately. At the time they told me their credit card terminal was down & i had to pay by bank transfer. More fool me.

This is a deceptive move, and I feel you should look into the situation.

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
I ran across one of his internet add yesterday

D
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
D
Originally Posted by elephantrider
Originally Posted by 7mmMagnum
Originally Posted by BayouRover
What did they do?

To cut a long story short took my money, despite claiming they never received it & me having to contact my bank who confirmed that they most certainly did receive it, & have never delivered anything.

Originally Posted by Timbermaster
F rating with the Better Business Bureau. Did you use a credit card if so dispute the charge, they will almost always side with the consumer.

No unfortunately. At the time they told me their credit card terminal was down & i had to pay by bank transfer. More fool me.

This is a deceptive move, and I feel you should look into the situation.

Call the DA working his case. Give more evidence to put him away.

IC B2

D
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
D
Looks like his hearing got pushed out a couple of weeks, to 2/11. Maybe porsche hadn't given him his free cars yet and he couldn't find a ride to the court?

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
With regards to Eustice's mental state, he has confessed that he is a "malignant narcissist" , and thinks that this is a good thing. He knows what he is doing is wrong but he believes he is better than everyone and doesn't care about what happens. He is a burden to society and the legal system.

Malignant narcissists get sadistic pleasure from trying to dominate other people and causing them harm.

Common Traits or signs of a malignant narcissist are:

They show zero remorse for harming someone
They will do anything that it takes to get what they want, regardless of the harm it causes others
They may feel empowered by hurting or harming others
They rank relationships and other people based on superficial standards rather than emotional qualities
Focusing on fantasies regarding their beauty, success, and power
Blaming other people for their bad behavior
Having a weak sense of self and lots of hidden insecurities
Taking over conversations and bullying people who they think are below them
Believing they deserve the best from everything and everyone and expecting that to be how things work
Never experiencing remorse or feeling like they need to apologize unless it is for their own benefit
An inability to self-regulate their emotions
Having an inflated sense of self
Lack of empathy for people and animals
Being heavily focused on their appearance and superficial aspects of themselves
Lashing out at others when they feel wronged or emotionally exposed
Taking advantage of people to achieve their own goals
Being unable to take criticism from others

If you want to read more about Eustice and see how much of a loser he is, you can browse through his civil cases here: https://jpodysseyportal.harriscountytx.gov/OdysseyPortalJP/

Last edited by GreenArmyGuy; 01/29/22.
D
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
D
That looks like a pretty accurate description to me, based on things he has said in the things he has filed and sent.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Dude needed his ass beaten when young.
He is what he has been allowed to be.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
From Eustice: "I’ve already been false arrested 3 times and maliciously prosecuted for nearly a year simply because
of 50 customers who filed false complaints out of nearly 400,000 other customers. They all had
agreed to wait on backordered products and have all since been reimbursed. If this is not a malicious
prosecution then I don’t know what is. I’ve already spent 92 days in jail without bond and have been
brutally assaulted on numerous occasions, most recently by 20 people while I was asleep. "

HMMMMM, I don't recall getting a refund check.

He who laughs last is slow-witted.
IC B3

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
Eustice just got declared a Vexatious Litigant in his JP Court. I can't believe it took this long, but it looks like it will slow down his litigious ventures.

D
Campfire Regular
Online Happy
Campfire Regular
D
Eustice just got declared a Vexatious Litigant in his JP Court. I can't believe it took this long, but it looks like it will slow down his litigious ventures.

Did he get his Porsche?

NRA Endowed Patron Life Benefactor
GOA Life Member
TSRA Life Member
NSCA Life Member
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

Yeah, it took them awhile to figure that out.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
I thought this little gem should be shared:

On Oct 12, 2021, Chris Eustice wrote to a person he is harassing.

We don’t have to have any hard feelings over my emails that I sent you. We can settle
up and go back to being friends.
I sent implicit threats to over 200 defendants. I was advised that I shut down office
buildings all over the country. It’s legal though. Threats must be very distinctive and
explicitly violent. I believe 2 people tried to press charges but it just made the Harris
County District Attorney want to dismiss charges against me.
But I am actually about to go insane if I don’t start reaching settlements. Do you know
any attorneys who can help me in my lawsuits against Harris County and the Public
Universities?

I’m also really upset about my other life issues. I’ve also been pretty lonely for a while
and I think people can be really mean to me around here. I don’t think I got rejected by
the most attractive woman ever, but this girl presents herself as this empathetic
religious person who cares about mental health issues. It really makes you lose faith in
people to see someone go against everything that they stand for. People can be fake. It
reminds me of the time when the best looking and tallest(6 foot 3)girl at my school
agreed to go to Prom with me but bailed on the day of the Prom. Also of the time I got
framed for sex crimes at LSU. I’m so good looking, hard working, and brilliant, but I
have been mistreated by so many women, all because of my mental health issues.
Wow.

Regards,
Christopher Eustice

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I thought this little gem should be shared:

On Oct 12, 2021, Chris Eustice wrote to a person he is harassing.

We don’t have to have any hard feelings over my emails that I sent you. We can settle
up and go back to being friends.
I sent implicit threats to over 200 defendants. I was advised that I shut down office
buildings all over the country. It’s legal though. Threats must be very distinctive and
explicitly violent. I believe 2 people tried to press charges but it just made the Harris
County District Attorney want to dismiss charges against me.
But I am actually about to go insane if I don’t start reaching settlements. Do you know
any attorneys who can help me in my lawsuits against Harris County and the Public
Universities?

I’m also really upset about my other life issues. I’ve also been pretty lonely for a while
and I think people can be really mean to me around here. I don’t think I got rejected by
the most attractive woman ever, but this girl presents herself as this empathetic
religious person who cares about mental health issues. It really makes you lose faith in
people to see someone go against everything that they stand for. People can be fake. It
reminds me of the time when the best looking and tallest(6 foot 3)girl at my school
agreed to go to Prom with me but bailed on the day of the Prom. Also of the time I got
framed for sex crimes at LSU. I’m so good looking, hard working, and brilliant, but I
have been mistreated by so many women, all because of my mental health issues.
Wow.

Regards,
Christopher Eustice

He's milking that "insanity defense" now...

He's a messed up individual, but he's playing the part above and beyond now.

He knows exactly what he's doing.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I still think getting his ass kicked all over the place would be the best thing that could ever happen to him.

D
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
D
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

He's milking that "insanity defense" now...

He's a messed up individual, but he's playing the part above and beyond now.

He knows exactly what he's doing.

You are spot on.

D
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
D
He lives with his parents. Can the folks he stole from sue the parents for allowing this to happen in their house? Aiding and abbetting, or whatever that term is? He says he has no money but they do. Maybe lots of lawsuits against the parents would make them do something?

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G

Last edited by GreenArmyGuy; 02/09/22.
H
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
H
Originally Posted by dustbin
He lives with his parents. Can the folks he stole from sue the parents for allowing this to happen in their house? Aiding and abbetting, or whatever that term is? He says he has no money but they do. Maybe lots of lawsuits against the parents would make them do something?

Very doubtful unless the courts show parents are co-conspirators with him

If he was a minor maybe

Odds are this twerp will get time served as his sentence !

Page 42 of 59 1 2 40 41 42 43 44 58 59

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

282 members (17CalFan, 10Glocks, 160user, 12344mag, 1lessdog, 1lesfox, 21 invisible), 1,793 guests, and 1,022 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,872
Posts18,478,765
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.