Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
pahick Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Thought id update.... TEST RESULTS SKEWED!! YESS!!!!!

Just got my results from this morning. My Triglycerides were 1334 on the last test. I must have skewed the results by eating that chicken, or the lab fücked up OR cutting out the HFCS for 2 weeks lowered it. Im still not in great health, but at least I dont have Hypertriglyceridemia!!! WOO HOO!!!!!

Cholesterol 216 MG/DL Desirable: <200 mg/dL Borderline: 201 - 239 mg/dL Elevated: >240 mg/dL

Triglycerides 232 MG/DL Standard Range 0 - 150 MG/DL

HDL Cholesterol 38 MG/DL Standard Range 23 - 92 MG/DL

LDL Cholesterol 132 MG/DL Standard Range 0 - 130 MG/DL

HELL YEAH!!!

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Applause.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Another benefit of a low carb diet is purging candida. Candida feeds on gut sugar and can cause all kinds of havoc on the body. The die off is one of the biggest causes of detox symptoms when transitioning to a keto diet.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
pahick Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Applause.

Thank you thank you!

pahick Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
Another benefit of a low carb diet is purging candida. Candida feeds on gut sugar and can cause all kinds of havoc on the body. The die off is one of the biggest causes of detox symptoms when transitioning to a keto diet.

From then til now I still have sugar cravings. Low energy too. Doc said I will for awhile.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by pahick
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot

From then til now I still have sugar cravings. Low energy too. Doc said I will for awhile.

I've done a keto diet for 10 months before and had cravings until the end- carbs are like a drug in my body.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by Salmonella
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
While you can get all the amino acids/proteins needed from a plant based diet, it isn't much fun and I hate many of the plants one must consume to achieve a healthy protein balance. It's sooooo much easier to eat turkey/fish/chicken for lunch and dinner and eggs in the morning.

The other thing I am a believer in is Avocado oil, nut oils, and olive oils - they lower the glycemic response to carbohydrates.

I have been able to cut almost 95% of sugar from my diet and my carbs largely come from various forms of alcohol. Some things I simply will not give up no matter how bad my health. I will die with a Scotch in my hand and they will have to pry my cold, dead fingers away from the tumbler - I pray that it is empty.

Hard liquor has zero carbs.
It's the sugary mixers.

What do you think the liver does with the alcohol?

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Originally Posted by mjbgalt
Hell mine were like 500 and I had untreated diabetes and didn't know it.

Did you get it straightened out?

The only thing I know to do is cut this GD tea out pronto and maybe hop on Keto. But I dont even know how the hell Keto works. Gonna be a bitch I know that. Gotta cut the tea and carbs ASAP!

Look for an MD named Ken Berry on youtube. The man is the guru of keto, and pulls no punches where the AMA and the FDA are concerned.

Dr. Jason Fung is another one- he will get you off insulin and Metformin with healthy eating. He explains why the Food Pyramid is B.S. and Big Pharma's way of killing us all.

"I didn't realize we had so many snipers in this country." by J23
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Thought id update.... TEST RESULTS SKEWED!! YESS!!!!!

Just got my results from this morning. My Triglycerides were 1334 on the last test. I must have skewed the results by eating that chicken, or the lab fücked up OR cutting out the HFCS for 2 weeks lowered it. Im still not in great health, but at least I dont have Hypertriglyceridemia!!! WOO HOO!!!!!

Cholesterol 216 MG/DL Desirable: <200 mg/dL Borderline: 201 - 239 mg/dL Elevated: >240 mg/dL

Triglycerides 232 MG/DL Standard Range 0 - 150 MG/DL

HDL Cholesterol 38 MG/DL Standard Range 23 - 92 MG/DL

LDL Cholesterol 132 MG/DL Standard Range 0 - 130 MG/DL

HELL YEAH!!!

Congrats, wifey was a lab person. Said cutting the HFCS for two weeks could be the difference

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
You should try a handful of M&Ms with peanuts before a blood test.

They think you are a walking dead man.

I drink DR.Pepper made with real sugar and even eat real butter.

I eat chocolate and whatever else i feel like But i don't eat or drink all at once.

My problem is that i have not gained back some weight i lost over 3 years ago and most likly will die weighing 160 lbs.

When i got out of high school i weighed 175.

I had forgot what real butter tasted like till this happened.

And if you would eat a 1/4 cup of walnuts every day it will lower your LDL and the other bad crap in about 6 weeks and it is better for you than any statins they push on you.

IC B3

Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

538 members (10Glocks, 160user, 01Foreman400, 06hunter59, 1936M71, 10gaugemag, 73 invisible), 2,451 guests, and 1,142 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,699
Posts18,513,732
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.