Hop To
Page 6 of 18 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 17 18
O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by okie
We got it for Christmas...At the first sign we dosed up with Medrol, Ivermectin V C, V D3. Zinc... Kept it out of our lungs and was just a real bad cold. Teri lost taste... Neither of us were vaccinated but we were prepared with all the drugs on hand ...

Why be just reactive ?

Why do folks not just stay on C, D and Zinc and a multi?

We did and do stay on those.

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by tylerw02
Originally Posted by rainshot
It's not as easy as walking into a Doctor's office and demanding Fentanyl. Ivermectin and Hydroxy aren't deadly and have been in use for many years. They have been proven helpful in treating many cases of Covid but all healthcare conglomerates around here deny their doctors to prescribe it. They claim that it's not approved by the FDA but neither are the vaccines. The vaccines are not even actually vaccines. This entire pandemic is being used as a political weapon and people are lied to and denied possibly beneficial medication. Children are being force vaccinated even though their risk is .0001% of being critical even if left untreated after they get Covid. Antibody treatment has been denied people that aren't vaccinated; Why? The great Doctor Fauci has waffled all over the place over the years about masks, vaccinations and the disease itself. The NIH has lied and spent money supporting China's Wuhan lab's research that led to this disease. If you believe that Joe Biden is an expert on anything you might need your head examined.

You're proving yourself another of the internet "experts" that has not a notion of how things actually work. Weird, we admitted a patient taking ivermectin, which can be deadly, for severe dehydration with a critically low sodium, magnesium, etc. My sister-in-law had a patient that REFUSED any treatment other than what she read about on the internet. Well, her first dose of the "safe" hydroxychloroquine caused QT-elongation and ultimately a fatal arrhythmia within hours of administration. But as most of you internet experts, you've tried to qualify your statement with information and opinion that has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

The truth is the "safe" treatments are only as "safe" as they are when a trained physician assesses risks and benefits of the drug and prescribes it appropriately.

You so smaht, thinking everybody else so dumb.

I take Magnesium and several other supplements + Ivermectin once a week as part of a preventive protocol, as well as staying properly hydrated (4-6 bottles of water) every day.

"Trained physicians", as you so gracefully call them as you bow at their feet, have killed 100's of thousands of Americans with their commie suckassing.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by thumbcocker
I tested positive the first week of november. Missed five weeks of work. I have never been that sick that long in my life. I'm 61. Doc says I have the long covid. I feel ok, no stamina low energy. I lost 24 pounds, have only gained 10 back. I'm not vaccinated either. I go wednesday for the shot. I'm no medical expert or can I say what to take or not. All I know is I don't want it again. I know a lot of folks in the rural area I live that are gone because of covid,

You just got over it and want to get the shot?
There might be something in this article worth noting for long haulers.
https://mygotodoc.com/covid-19/covid-19-the-long-haul

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by rainshot
It's not as easy as walking into a Doctor's office and demanding Fentanyl. Ivermectin and Hydroxy aren't deadly and have been in use for many years. They have been proven helpful in treating many cases of Covid but all healthcare conglomerates around here deny their doctors to prescribe it. They claim that it's not approved by the FDA but neither are the vaccines. The vaccines are not even actually vaccines. This entire pandemic is being used as a political weapon and people are lied to and denied possibly beneficial medication. Children are being force vaccinated even though their risk is .0001% of being critical even if left untreated after they get Covid. Antibody treatment has been denied people that aren't vaccinated; Why? The great Doctor Fauci has waffled all over the place over the years about masks, vaccinations and the disease itself. The NIH has lied and spent money supporting China's Wuhan lab's research that led to this disease. If you believe that Joe Biden is an expert on anything you might need your head examined.

You're proving yourself another of the internet "experts" that has not a notion of how things actually work. Weird, we admitted a patient taking ivermectin, which can be deadly, for severe dehydration with a critically low sodium, magnesium, etc. My sister-in-law had a patient that REFUSED any treatment other than what she read about on the internet. Well, her first dose of the "safe" hydroxychloroquine caused QT-elongation and ultimately a fatal arrhythmia within hours of administration. But as most of you internet experts, you've tried to qualify your statement with information and opinion that has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

The truth is the "safe" treatments are only as "safe" as they are when a trained physician assesses risks and benefits of the drug and prescribes it appropriately.

You so smaht, thinking everybody else so dumb.

I take Magnesium and several other supplements + Ivermectin once a week as part of a preventive protocol, as well as staying properly hydrated (4-6 bottles of water) every day.

"Trained physicians", as you so gracefully call them as you bow at their feet, have killed 100's of thousands of Americans with their commie suckassing.

Bless your little heart, another internet expert. What do you do for a living?

Take all the bullshit you want, but you are creating expensive piss by taking supplements. Your body doesn't absorb them unless you're already low...just extra work for your kidneys!

Last edited by tylerw02; 01/30/22.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Absolutely, just as fentanyl isn't indicated for all suffering from pain, neither is a monoclonal antibody treatment indicated for all ill from COVID.
Nobody asserted that it was.
Patients should direct their care from approved and indicated options, approved by their physician. After all, their physician is risking his or her license. Treatment should based on their expert opinion. If the patient doesn't like it, they should seek other options.
For those who chose not to get the vaccine, but then get sick with Covid, they should ‘still’ be able to choose to get monoclonal antibody treatment if it’s indicated for them.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by okie
We got it for Christmas...At the first sign we dosed up with Medrol, Ivermectin V C, V D3. Zinc... Kept it out of our lungs and was just a real bad cold. Teri lost taste... Neither of us were vaccinated but we were prepared with all the drugs on hand ...

Why be just reactive ?

Why do folks not just stay on C, D and Zinc and a multi?

Questions worthy of a 10 page thread.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by antlers
Absolutely, just as fentanyl isn't indicated for all suffering from pain, neither is a monoclonal antibody treatment indicated for all ill from COVID.
Nobody asserted that it was.
Patients should direct their care from approved and indicated options, approved by their physician. After all, their physician is risking his or her license. Treatment should based on their expert opinion. If the patient doesn't like it, they should seek other options.
For those who chose not to get the vaccine, but then get sick with Covid, they should ‘still’ be able to choose to get monoclonal antibody treatment if it’s indicated for them.

Yes, that was the assertion....the patient gets to choose between available treatments. Available does not equal indicated.

"Choosing" monoclonal antibody treatment if it's indicated...and the physician and pharmacist determine if its indicated.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Glad you are recovering. Look at the bright side, due to faulty tests, greedy medical facilities and people who are convinced that had it, but didn't, it there is no credible evidence that anyone has ever gotten it twice.

Congratulations are in order.

And anyone who thinks it can't kick their ass is a fool.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
What do you do for a living?

Are you a physician?

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yes, that was the assertion....the patient gets to choose between available treatments. Available does not equal indicated.
Wordplay.

Available for that particular patient, specifically…based upon their particular illness and their particular symptomatology and their particular indications…was implied.

IC B3

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
What’s really interesting is the long term effects of covid. Know some unjabbed, but had COVID folks who got all kinds of weird stuff going on. But again, it’s a tiny sample size.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Wordplay.

Available for that particular patient, specifically…based upon their particular illness and their particular symptomatology and their particular indications…was implied.

Not at all word play. Statement was taken as it was presented. Don't try to back out of it.

And if you're truly in belief that it should be patient choice of indicated treatments, stop getting upset that (insert internet drug) isn't being "up to the patient". The patient doesn't have a license on the line. The patient isn't responsible for malpractice.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Not at all word play. Statement was taken as it was presented. Don't try to back out of it.
It wasn’t taken as intended, especially in light of my interaction with Windfall…from which all of my interaction with you resulted.

To insinuate that someone was wrong for seeking monoclonal antibody treatment after refusing the vaccine…and that was the insinuation that I got from Windfall’s post…is in my estimation absurd (apologies to Windfall if I misunderstood him).

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by Calvin
What’s really interesting is the long term effects of covid. Know some unjabbed, but had COVID folks who got all kinds of weird stuff going on. But again, it’s a tiny sample size.

What is interesting is the occurrence of things like ED, infertility, and other abnormalities that are being reported. Some of those things are also being reported as vaccine side-effects.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
It wasn’t taken as intended, especially in light of my interaction with Windfall…from which all of my interaction with you resulted.

To insinuate that someone was wrong for seeking monoclonal antibody treatment after refusing the vaccine…and that was the insinuation that I got from Windfall’s post…is in my estimation absurd (apologies to Windfall if I misunderstood him).

And you've missed his point. Why would one seek, or even beg for monoclonal antibody treatment if they were unwilling to be vaccinated?

Many use the argument that the vaccines aren't FDA-approved (they are). MAB are only emergency authorized.

Many argue that survival for COVID is 99.9% so a vaccine is unwarranted. If its survivable to the point a vaccine isn't something you pursue, why pursue MAB?

This types of logical fallacies are limitless on the topic.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
And if you're truly in belief that it should be patient choice of indicated treatments, stop getting upset that (insert internet drug) isn't being "up to the patient". The patient doesn't have a license on the line. The patient isn't responsible for malpractice.
I am absolutely of the opinion that it is ultimately the choice of the patient as to which indicated treatments he or she thinks would be best for them.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
No you're missing the point. Why would you deny anyone any known treatment whether they've been vaccinated or not?

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
I am absolutely of the opinion that it is ultimately the choice of the patient as to which indicated treatments he or she thinks would be best for them.

And the physician determines what is indicated. PERIOD.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
What do you do for a living?

Are you a physician?

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine (also known as BNT162b2)
This product information is intended only for residents of the United States.
This product is exclusively distributed within the U.S. under an Emergency Use Authorization from FDA.

The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine has not been approved or licensed by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), but has been authorized for emergency use by FDA under an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) to prevent Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) for use in individuals 16 years of age and older. The emergency use of this product is only authorized for the duration of the declaration that circumstances exist justifying the authorization of emergency use of the medical product under Section 564(b)(1) of the FD&C Act unless the declaration is terminated or authorization revoked sooner. Please see EUA Fact Sheet at www.cvdvaccine.com.

for Consumers:

Pfizer-BioNTech Covid-19 Vaccine Emergency Use Authorization Fact Sheet for Rec…
EUA Fact sheet for Recipients - Pediatric - Pfizer-BioNTECH COVID-19
for Healthcare professionals:

Emergency Use_Full Prescribing Info_PBS 30 mcg "purple"_HCP Fact Sheet Pfizer-BioNTECH COVID-19 vaccine
Emergency Use_Full Prescribing Info_HCP Fact Sheet Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine_TrisSuc_30mcg "gray"
Emergency Use_Full Prescribing Info_HCP Fact Sheet Pfizer-BioNTECH COVID-19 vaccine_TrisSuc_10mcg "orange"
Pfizer: One of the world’s premier biopharmaceutical companies

United States
© 2022 Pfizer Inc. All rights reserved

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
Page 6 of 18 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 17 18

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

558 members (1beaver_shooter, 10Glocks, 1badf350, 1minute, 219 Wasp, 007FJ, 56 invisible), 2,321 guests, and 1,202 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,033
Posts18,500,605
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.