Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 18 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 17 18
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by tylerw02
And the physician determines what is indicated. PERIOD.

Are you a physician?

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
And you've missed his point. Why would one seek, or even beg for monoclonal antibody treatment if they were unwilling to be vaccinated?
So those sick with lung cancer shouldn’t seek treatment because of their earlier unwillingness to stop smoking…?

And those sick with coronary artery disease shouldn’t seek treatment because of their earlier unwillingness to be active and exercise and eat a healthy diet…?

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Weird, we admitted a patient taking ivermectin, which can be deadly, for severe dehydration with a critically low sodium, magnesium, etc. My sister-in-law had a patient that REFUSED any treatment other than what she read about on the internet. Well, her first dose of the "safe" hydroxychloroquine caused QT-elongation and ultimately a fatal arrhythmia within hours of administration.

Dissed ivermectin, and pulled a medical expert and a dead person outta his ass in the same post.

Covtard trifecta.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by antlers
And if you're truly in belief that it should be patient choice of indicated treatments, stop getting upset that (insert internet drug) isn't being "up to the patient". The patient doesn't have a license on the line. The patient isn't responsible for malpractice.
I am absolutely of the opinion that it is ultimately the choice of the patient as to which indicated treatments he or she thinks would be best for them.

Both of these statements are true. We have government promoting and in fact mandating a certain treatment protocol that enriches its donors. There is substantial documentation that other treatments work as well or better with less severe side effects. Doctors are caught in the middle and their license is on the line. It should not be this way. Vaccinated or not, the patient should be informed of the efficacy and side effects of all the treatments and given the opportunity to decide what he wants to do. The same applies to any medical condition.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
And you've missed his point. Why would one seek, or even beg for monoclonal antibody treatment if they were unwilling to be vaccinated?
So those sick with lung cancer shouldn’t seek treatment because of their earlier unwillingness to stop smoking…?

And those sick with coronary artery disease shouldn’t seek treatment because of their earlier unwillingness to be active and exercise and eat a healthy diet…?

I did not say that, did I? Notice you didn't address the second half of my post.

Last edited by tylerw02; 01/30/22.
IC B2

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Weird, we admitted a patient taking ivermectin, which can be deadly, for severe dehydration with a critically low sodium, magnesium, etc. My sister-in-law had a patient that REFUSED any treatment other than what she read about on the internet. Well, her first dose of the "safe" hydroxychloroquine caused QT-elongation and ultimately a fatal arrhythmia within hours of administration.

Dissed ivermectin, and pulled a medical expert and a dead person outta his ass in the same post.

Covtard trifecta.

Thank you for making my point for me. Internet experts like yourself are all predictable.

I've personally seen the deaths of far more than one person, after being pulled from trauma critical care to COVID critical care. More like in the dozens if not approaching low hundreds.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Notice you didn't address the second half of my post.
I addressed the entirety of your post with the pointed questions that I asked.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Covtard trifecta.

Thank you for making my point for me. Internet experts like yourself are all predictable.

I've personally seen the deaths of far more than one person, after being pulled from trauma critical care to COVID critical care. More like in the dozens if not approaching low hundreds.

At least you admit to your ineffectiveness.

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by 45_100
And if you're truly in belief that it should be patient choice of indicated treatments, stop getting upset that (insert internet drug) isn't being "up to the patient". The patient doesn't have a license on the line. The patient isn't responsible for malpractice.
I am absolutely of the opinion that it is ultimately the choice of the patient as to which indicated treatments he or she thinks would be best for them.

Both of these statements are true. We have government promoting and in fact mandating a certain treatment protocol that enriches its donors. There is substantial documentation that other treatments work as well or better with less severe side effects. Doctors are caught in the middle and their license is on the line. It should not be this way. Vaccinated or not, the patient should be informed of the efficacy and side effects of all the treatments and given the opportunity to decide what he wants to do. The same applies to any medical condition.

I'm not so sure there is substantial documentation that other treatments work, in fact many of the articles professing as such have been debunked. I am not opposed to studying further, in fact it should be but if the results continue to be that many of these drugs do more harm than good, there is a certain segment of the public (and the readership here) wouldn't believe it as they have their mind made up. It is a sad predicament physicians are placed in, I agree. There is even another level: who will pay for it? Insurance companies do not pay for treatments without solid evidence and indication--and sometimes not even then. I wholeheartedly believe part of the flaw is our system is the lack of fee-for-service in which the patient pays directly for services that he or she and their physician believe is the best treatment protocol. All insurance has done is muddy the water and make certain more expensive treatments out of the question.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by erikj

Covtard trifecta.

At least you admit to your ineffectiveness.

Not ineffective at all. But thank you for continuing to prove what an ignorant ass you are.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by rainshot
It's not as easy as walking into a Doctor's office and demanding Fentanyl. Ivermectin and Hydroxy aren't deadly and have been in use for many years. They have been proven helpful in treating many cases of Covid but all healthcare conglomerates around here deny their doctors to prescribe it. They claim that it's not approved by the FDA but neither are the vaccines. The vaccines are not even actually vaccines. This entire pandemic is being used as a political weapon and people are lied to and denied possibly beneficial medication. Children are being force vaccinated even though their risk is .0001% of being critical even if left untreated after they get Covid. Antibody treatment has been denied people that aren't vaccinated; Why? The great Doctor Fauci has waffled all over the place over the years about masks, vaccinations and the disease itself. The NIH has lied and spent money supporting China's Wuhan lab's research that led to this disease. If you believe that Joe Biden is an expert on anything you might need your head examined.

You're proving yourself another of the internet "experts" that has not a notion of how things actually work. Weird, we admitted a patient taking ivermectin, which can be deadly, for severe dehydration with a critically low sodium, magnesium, etc. My sister-in-law had a patient that REFUSED any treatment other than what she read about on the internet. Well, her first dose of the "safe" hydroxychloroquine caused QT-elongation and ultimately a fatal arrhythmia within hours of administration. But as most of you internet experts, you've tried to qualify your statement with information and opinion that has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

The truth is the "safe" treatments are only as "safe" as they are when a trained physician assesses risks and benefits of the drug and prescribes it appropriately.

You so smaht, thinking everybody else so dumb.

I take Magnesium and several other supplements + Ivermectin once a week as part of a preventive protocol, as well as staying properly hydrated (4-6 bottles of water) every day.

"Trained physicians", as you so gracefully call them as you bow at their feet, have killed 100's of thousands of Americans with their commie suckassing.

Agreed. Dude has a god complex as seen in other posts
It's not as easy as walking into a Doctor's office and demanding Fentanyl. Ivermectin and Hydroxy aren't deadly and have been in use for many years. They have been proven helpful in treating many cases of Covid but all healthcare conglomerates around here deny their doctors to prescribe it. They claim that it's not approved by the FDA but neither are the vaccines. The vaccines are not even actually vaccines. This entire pandemic is being used as a political weapon and people are lied to and denied possibly beneficial medication. Children are being force vaccinated even though their risk is .0001% of being critical even if left untreated after they get Covid. Antibody treatment has been denied people that aren't vaccinated; Why? The great Doctor Fauci has waffled all over the place over the years about masks, vaccinations and the disease itself. The NIH has lied and spent money supporting China's Wuhan lab's research that led to this disease. If you believe that Joe Biden is an expert on anything you might need your head examined.

You're proving yourself another of the internet "experts" that has not a notion of how things actually work. Weird, we admitted a patient taking ivermectin, which can be deadly, for severe dehydration with a critically low sodium, magnesium, etc. My sister-in-law had a patient that REFUSED any treatment other than what she read about on the internet. Well, her first dose of the "safe" hydroxychloroquine caused QT-elongation and ultimately a fatal arrhythmia within hours of administration. But as most of you internet experts, you've tried to qualify your statement with information and opinion that has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

The truth is the "safe" treatments are only as "safe" as they are when a trained physician assesses risks and benefits of the drug and prescribes it appropriately.

I take Magnesium and several other supplements + Ivermectin once a week as part of a preventive protocol, as well as staying properly hydrated (4-6 bottles of water) every day.

"Trained physicians", as you so gracefully call them as you bow at their feet, have killed 100's of thousands of Americans with their commie suckassing.

Bless your little heart, another internet expert. What do you do for a living?

Take all the bullshit you want, but you are creating expensive piss by taking supplements. Your body doesn't absorb them unless you're already low...just extra work for your kidneys!

Yeah thats right, just take only the garbage that big pharm pushes that has 8 million potential side effects and wreck people on a daily basis lol

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

Covtard trifecta.

All you've done since you started trollin this subject is puke up the same bullshit that was shat out over the last 2 years.

It's nothin new or special, and neither are you.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Craig2506
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
My sister is on day 3 of the onset of symptoms and day 2 of positive test..she’s a RN, fully vaxxed with Moderna…so far just headcold type symptoms. Right now she’s taking vitamins and zinc with cranberry juice… so far in this pandemic I’ve known about a dozen people who have tested positive….three of them twice. Two have been hospitalized and of those two, one died…. Neither of the two had received vax….
What I find kind of funny and consistent about these pro/con vaccine threads is that the people who have been vaccinated believe (for the most part) that it’s a personal choice, whereas the anti vaxers tend to be the name callers (covtards, dupes, sheep etc.)….yet they are the loudest voices crying foul, when they can’t get a doctor to prescribe the exact prescription remedy they read about on the internet….funny schitt…..

Completely agree. Covid somehow made everyone person who can access the internet a medical expert.

You HAVE to be your own expert because EVERYONE YOU'VE PAID to give you good advice are all self serving LIARS!

Go to your medical provider and they are just going down the phone tree of symptoms and giving you the Rx the list leads them to. All at the direction of the head bean counter who is really the boss/owner of the mega corp medical provider who owns them. There isn't a private practice left in AMERICA who would give an honest personal opinion. You think that nurse practitioner is going to risk their $100,000 job over tube of horse paste or your sore throat and sniffles? They will give you want the system says to give you or NOTHING AT ALL more likely.

""Mute the Greeniacs. Open the pipeline. Bury the Russians." - JPR - 2022
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Take all the bullshit you want, but you are creating expensive piss by taking supplements. Your body doesn't absorb them unless you're already low...just extra work for your kidneys!

None of your business what I do for a living. I'm an educated American, which suckass kool-aid dispensers like you hate. Waaay beyond being a sheeple that you obviously troll for.

Bless your heart. Keep sucking that commie ass and chkunt-splaining.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by JackRyan
Originally Posted by Craig2506
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
My sister is on day 3 of the onset of symptoms and day 2 of positive test..she’s a RN, fully vaxxed with Moderna…so far just headcold type symptoms. Right now she’s taking vitamins and zinc with cranberry juice… so far in this pandemic I’ve known about a dozen people who have tested positive….three of them twice. Two have been hospitalized and of those two, one died…. Neither of the two had received vax….
What I find kind of funny and consistent about these pro/con vaccine threads is that the people who have been vaccinated believe (for the most part) that it’s a personal choice, whereas the anti vaxers tend to be the name callers (covtards, dupes, sheep etc.)….yet they are the loudest voices crying foul, when they can’t get a doctor to prescribe the exact prescription remedy they read about on the internet….funny schitt…..

Completely agree. Covid somehow made everyone person who can access the internet a medical expert.

You HAVE to be your own expert because EVERYONE YOU'VE PAID to give you good advice are all self serving LIARS!

Go to your medical provider and they are just going down the phone tree of symptoms and giving you the Rx the list leads them to. All at the direction of the head bean counter who is really the boss/owner of the mega corp medical provider who owns them. There isn't a private practice left in AMERICA who would give an honest personal opinion. You think that nurse practitioner is going to risk their $100,000 job over tube of horse paste or your sore throat and sniffles? They will give you want the system says to give you or NOTHING AT ALL more likely.

Truth.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Notice you didn't address the second half of my post.
I addressed the entirety of your post with the pointed questions that I asked.

I disagree. You've acted as if one should automatically be entitled to receive MABs because they are positive for COVID. It is a limited resource (and much more limited thanks to the wisdom of our idiot in thief), and should be given only to the patients most in need. I literally had a patient cuss me last week because none were available and his consult for MAB wasn't approved.

But back to the meat and potatoes of the discussion; would you not have physicians recommend stopping smoking? Healthy diet and exercise? And encourage preventative health care? Because that is exactly what vaccination is.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

None of your business what I do for a living. I'm an educated American, which suckass kool-aid dispensers like you hate. Waaay beyond being a sheeple that you obviously troll for.

Is that the best you have? Call me a "commie" because you don't like what I say, which has nothing to do with communism? And you're an "educated" man? Sure you are....Bless your little bleeding heart.

Last edited by tylerw02; 01/30/22.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I'm not so sure there is substantial documentation that other treatments work, in fact many of the articles professing as such have been debunked. I am not opposed to studying further, in fact it should be but if the results continue to be that many of these drugs do more harm than good, there is a certain segment of the public (and the readership here) wouldn't believe it as they have their mind made up. It is a sad predicament physicians are placed in, I agree. There is even another level: who will pay for it? Insurance companies do not pay for treatments without solid evidence and indication--and sometimes not even then. I wholeheartedly believe part of the flaw is our system is the lack of fee-for-service in which the patient pays directly for services that he or she and their physician believe is the best treatment protocol. All insurance has done is muddy the water and make certain more expensive treatments out of the question.

Are you a scientist? Do you have any training in medical research?

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

Covtard trifecta.

All you've done since you started trollin this subject is puke up the same bullshit that was shat out over the last 2 years.

It's nothin new or special, and neither are you.

Is that really all you can come up with? Call me a liar? Show me on the doll where the facts hurt you, buttercup.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Is that the best you have? Call me a "commie" because you don't like what I say, which has nothing to do with communism? And you're an "educated" man? Sure you are....Bless your little bleeding heart.

You keep trying so hard to deflect. Stick to the subject.

1- Vaccines don't work.
2- Masks don't work.
3- Mandates will not work.
4- Ivermectin, hcq, supplements and therapeutics DO WORK.

But keep sucking that ass and dispensing your commie kool-aid.

Now FOAD.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Page 7 of 18 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 17 18

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

564 members (12344mag, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 007FJ, 1Akshooter, 10ring1, 68 invisible), 2,458 guests, and 1,396 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,046
Posts18,500,919
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.